Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Guided game queue can take like 2 hours to find a group. Better off just joining a clan / using D2 LFG Discord.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Guided game queue can take like 2 hours to find a group. Better off just joining a clan / using D2 LFG Discord.

Copy. Ok so for that one what I will do is get on my PC account and bother you!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My friend and I have tried to duo Zero Hour a couple times to no avail.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im of the opinion that anything "timed" is bullshit IMO. Sure with timed encounters you cannot just go in there and turtle through one mob at a time, but I always thougth that timed encounters were lazy designed encounters. Kind of like the nightfall was in the beginning of D2 and everyone hated it. Im of the opinion to let players play and conquer the content how they want to. If solo turtling through it mob by mob, why not? Same with 3 pro gamer boys going in there and curbstomping it in less than 10 min. And everything in between.

Back in D1, the nightfalls had cheeses everywhere, each one I think had its certain cheese spots to sit and plink at the boss from relative safety, but god damn they were hard, and to make it worse all were blackout which would kick you back to orbit if all of you died. Which happened a lot. But for some reason the nightfalls in D1 felt more special than they do in D2. Plus it was one of the only ways to get exotics.

Last edited:

Fadaar

That guy
Im of the opinion that anything "timed" is bullshit IMO. Sure with timed encounters you cannot just go in there and turtle through one mob at a time, but I always thougth that timed encounters were lazy designed encounters. Kind of like the nightfall was in the beginning of D2 and everyone hated it. Im of the opinion to let players play and conquer the content how they want to. If solo turtling through it mob by mob, why not? Same with 3 pro gamer boys going in there and curbstomping it in less than 10 min. And everything in between.

Back in D1, the nightfalls had cheeses everywhere, each one I think had its certain cheese spots to sit and plink at the boss from relative safety, but god damn they were hard, and to make it worse all were blackout which would kick you back to orbit if all of you died. Which happened a lot. But for some reason the nightfalls in D1 felt more special than they do in D2. Plus it was one of the only ways to get exotics.

BRING BACK ICE BREAKER

• 1Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I'd be down for this too I never got mine either.

Btw new name is Titus_Maximus so if you see me on and need help with shit, come holler at me.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I love how you cannot even see your clan mates anymore under "clan" tab. It just shows all of them but not playing. I guess you need to add then all as friends on steam? But then you try to do this in game and I dont think it works, lol. GGs bungo.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Just got back into this after quitting a few months before forsaken.

Is there a way to pick a specific nightfall strike other than whatevers up on the vanguard destination?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Just got back into this after quitting a few months before forsaken.

Is there a way to pick a specific nightfall strike other than whatevers up on the vanguard destination?
I don't think so. You're relegated to that week's selections.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think def past 900. I got to like 850ish with no stopping but then I broke down and purchased it for the seasonal exp rewards and shit.

So from what im hearing you want to hold off from doing the moon shit until you get to 900. Ive just been doing strikes to level myself up and it seems to be going pretty quick. Spend like a total of 4-5 hours over the past few days and im close to 900. the blues and purps from strikes drop at a pretty good clip plus there is now a few new strikes in the list, maybe the PS exclusives from forsaken? anyway they are cool. Cool thing about strikes too is you dont care about your level at all, so I waited to infuse some of my fave guns at liek 850ish, but you dont even need to, just equip the blues, or dont, shit all you have to do is have the higher ones in your inventory and higher shit drops.

Ill probabaly do more infusing at like 900 of some of my faves, and then start the story and do the powerfuls. Im in no hurry or whatever though.

Khorum, I would def do the forsaken story first since that will probably get you close to 900. And its a cool campaign, or at least I thought so.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I haven't bought forsaken, actually. I quit a few months before it came out. I just tried it again because I was told to transfer from battle.net to steam or lose my chars. So I transferred and tried it out.

Im about 880ish now and I was able to visit the shore and the dreaming city but I think you have to buy the campaign pack to play through the story.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I haven't bought forsaken, actually. I quit a few months before it came out. I just tried it again because I was told to transfer from battle.net to steam or lose my chars. So I transferred and tried it out.

Im about 880ish now and I was able to visit the shore and the dreaming city but I think you have to buy the campaign pack to play through the story.

I would get forsaken. It was a very fun expansion. I finished it up a couple days ago. The strike was fun and the encounter was fun as well. So far in Shadowkeep I am not feeling the same - it feels like a copy paste out of Destiny one so far at this point but maybe that will change later. Nothing of the production values so far that forsaken had.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im not sure how much forsaken is but it was def fun play through, the campaign, dreaming city, the shattered throne, the weekly challenges, the raid and the raid weapons etc... Def more than what this moon shit is, but then again im sure they will be drip feeding more of the moon content as they go too soo...

As to them reusing the assets from D1 from the moon, I know this is a no-no for some but I dont mind and I actually think they should add more of that shit to D2 from D1. Make it a fully fleshed out DESTINY universe. There was a lot of cool shit on the moon and other places in D1 and that was fucking YEARS ago. Its nostagic to those that played D1 back in the day, and its all brand new shit to those that never played D1. So to me its a win/win.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
As to them reusing the assets from D1 from the moon, I know this is a no-no for some but I dont mind and I actually think they should add more of that shit to D2 from D1. Make it a fully fleshed out DESTINY universe. There was a lot of cool shit on the moon and other places in D1 and that was fucking YEARS ago. Its nostagic to those that played D1 back in the day, and its all brand new shit to those that never played D1. So to me its a win/win.

This is why I picked D2 up again. Because of nostalgia from D1. I understand why people are mad they reused a lot of stuff from D1 but I fucking love it.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Shit man when I saw widows court for the first time in D2, I was like Fuck yeah! I dont understand why this makes people so upset.

• 1Solidarity