Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I still do the weekly strikes and the 920 nightfalls. The way they have the exp and bounties all tied into the seasonal progress it still a big chunk of EXP every week to do them.

So im still working on my sons account. Basically one that has not been played since Forsaken first came out and has not been touched since the move to Steam. I basically had nekkid 750 characters other than a few exotics here and there, a few god rolls back from that time. And its pretty much overwhelming on the stuff to do.

I got all 3 to roughly 920 the first week, now in the second I should be able to hit 940-950ish im hoping. I want to do a round of Iron Banner on this account when it rolls around again for some of the gear and guns which he has none of. Hopefully they have the retarded quest thing fixed because it would be nice to do all 3 characters. But im not sure if I will be up to snuff level wise by then. I def dont want to go in there at like 950 and get my ass whooped by a bunch of 980s, lol.

Its kind of overwheming on the amount of stuff to do on this account. Basically have none of the curated quest weapons from the different activities yet other than the breakneck which I did in the last time I played this account, but now its kind of useless since the nerf. I almost got the new Gambit shotty, and the 21% delirium done plus the SMG is really close. Hoping to have those done this week. Speaking of the SMG, do yourself a favor and try the Riskrunner during gambit with fallen. Holy shit! I had a 100 kill game with that thing one game once the thing procs yorue clearing out entire swaths of fallen at a time. It was insane. Wendigo and the other vanguard stuff is close too other than the sidearm, not going to even bother with that I dont think. Also got most of the lantern god rolls done too, was pretty lucky with those. Only one that gave me trouble was the scout rifle but finally got my full auto explosive round one to drop after about 20 drops.

Would like to farm out a good spare rations too, but havent even stepped foot in gambit prime yet. So much shit to do... shoud keep me busy as I still have some 50+ days of this season. BUt I still have to grind out some 30+ levels on my main account too for the seasonal thing. I think I left that one off at lv75 or some shit. But other than that, my main account is done with season other than the 2 new exotics.

Also another funky thing on Steam, which I did not know about. Since im playing on my sons account, he still uses the Steam and from time to time he logs me off his steam account to play some of his games. But destiny still works but matchmaking is wonky and I cannot use any chat. Its weird, It will matchmake me for things like strikes, the lantern, crucible, but for some reason when im logged off steam, It puts me into empty lobbies in the world.

Last edited:

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Its also funny how they give you an option to raise the level cap of your other 2 characters for 2000 silver coins ($20) after you get one character to 900, when in reality it takes about 3-4 strikes (about a hour) to get to 900 from 750 when you equip your weapons from your main 900 character. I wonder how many people they fleeced with that deal.
It should only take 5-10 minutes max. Take the highest light weapons from maxed out character and send them to the new character. Use the maxed out character to buy an exotic armor piece for the character you will be leveling from Xur. Then equip those items on the new character. Go to collections/armor/leveling and proceed to buy one piece of blue armor until lvl 900. You can also sub in battle pass rewards to help give boosts to light also.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Nahh getting to 900 was not the problem, the problem now is the pinnacle rewards to get from 920-960. Once I got my first character to 920, it literally took 3-4 strikes each to get the others to 900+ which I had to do anyway for the weekly pinnacle rewards. Youre still cockblocked by weekly pinnacles and RNG. For instance you get some weapon instead of armor its a wasted pinnacle, since weapons are already my highest.

But what I was trying to say in my post, regardless of what method you choose to level up your other characters to 900, its trivial and not worth $20 they are charging for the auto bump.

Last edited:

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I still don't have 1k voices. One of only a couple exotics I do not have.

Edit: I forgot I got Anarchy recently. 1 K is the only one I am missing.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Also, finally next week they are fixing wish ender which is basically making gambit unplayable right now. Have you guys tried gambit recently? I was actually wondering how the fuck the opposite team were getting like 2 15s to spawn on us within the first 3 min of the match. Then burning down the boss like hes a captain major. Then it all became clear when I learned the wish ender is sending out like 5 arrows per draw.

I dont really care about win or loss in gambit while grinding for weapons on my kids account but why cant we have a season of gambit without cheese like this for once.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
New Puzzle today. Obelisks show symbols that appear under the floor in the hall of time. New symbols every hour. Gladd, Datto etc are all trying to figure it out.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
20 paths have been figured out ending in 19 lore entries and an emblem. Not finished yet though because the quest doesn't complete after that.

Last edited:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Bungie has said twice now that this thing is a marathon not a sprint so I'm kinda feeling like the final combination is going to be like a 40 doorway combo and the only way to solve it will be community brute force. People are writing programming algorithms to try and sort out things like duplicates even, it's crazy.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Tdza6Zc_d.jpg

Pretty fucking crazy.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Maze done. Gives the quest for Bastion exotic. It's unlocking for everyone tomorrow, a week early, pick up quest at Saint.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Maze done. Gives the quest for Bastion exotic. It's unlocking for everyone tomorrow, a week early, pick up quest at Saint.
I sort of agree with the guy from Fortune (Paul w/e) about this being sort of a let-down. Another zone or even a different exotic would have been nice. Something completely unknown rather than accelerating the release timing for Bastion.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Would have been fine if they just didn't have Bastion already announced in the timeline graphic. Corridors of Time was way better than Niobe Labs and had some level of possible involvement from everyone. I used the weapon in Crucible some yesterday, it's pretty nasty.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user