Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The original three campaigns were basically retired when the game went F2P. You have to actually seek them out from Amanda. The order of all game content is:
  1. Red War (Earth, Titan, Io, Nessus)
  2. Curse of Osiris (Mercury)
  3. Warmind (Mars)
  4. Forsaken (Tangled Shore, Dreaming City)
  5. Shadowkeep (Moon)
We are currently in the last season of the Shadowkeep expansion. Seasonal content is currently taking place on Io with the Contact public event.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I missed a week of the weekly quest, am I just behind now (forever?) or can I catch up?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I missed a week of the weekly quest, am I just behind now (forever?) or can I catch up?
I think it's just 3 things that rotate weekly. You got a triumph after doing the third week.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy

You missed the gear and stuff from the quest itself but if you talk to Eris repeatedly at the end of the weekly quest (while the long orbit timer is going) she'll cycle through all the dialog she's had since week 1.

• 1Like

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
theboys.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
It's funny, just when they buff AR, namely the 600rpm ones, they release this season's void one, forgot the name, that will ultimately have them nerfing AR again, lol.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Just because it's easy to farm doesn't mean it's head and shoulders above the others. All 600's have the same TTK and there are multiple I prefer to Gnawing Hunger. It can't roll ricochet or high cal. It's more of a PVE option, IMO.

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 3.19.15 PM.png

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
2 different games, Namely Destiny 2 is multiplayer while Cyberpunk is single. While Im sure people will play Cyberpunk, there is no doubt fans of Destiny 2 will still play Destiny2. So in other words, why not both?

Fadaar

That guy
If you're talking about for the weekly quest fuck that, just do menagerie. Can get 100% in one run and some change.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2 different games, Namely Destiny 2 is multiplayer while Cyberpunk is single. While Im sure people will play Cyberpunk, there is no doubt fans of Destiny 2 will still play Destiny2. So in other words, why not both?

Time. If they don't do the FOMO shit, then I dont imagine it will matter. But if that trend continues, then yah it'll be a pick or choose. Am not the only one who has voiced this. Regardless it's not a huge deal, first world probz.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Time. If they don't do the FOMO shit, then I dont imagine it will matter. But if that trend continues, then yah it'll be a pick or choose. Am not the only one who has voiced this. Regardless it's not a huge deal, first world probz.
They've said in Y4 that the seasonal shit disappearing wont be a thing. Any activities / items added are going to be available for the whole year.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Sad some of my pinnacle weapons will be dead for PVE. So in fairness they need to buttfuck Mountaintop for PVP as well after this season for all modes not just IB/Trials.