Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I bet the bungie forums have erupted into a complete shitstorm.

It'll give them something to talk about other than sunsetting and broken PvP.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Thank god they are woke! Game is busted, no good content, not at all worthy he 50 bucks they charged for it.

but the 3 black people that work thee get to play club and all the morons on twitter applaud.

deleting my characters tonight.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Thank god they are woke! Game is busted, no good content, not at all worthy he 50 bucks they charged for it.

but the 3 black people that work thee get to play club and all the morons on twitter applaud.

deleting my characters tonight.
I can't tell if this is hyperbole or not? I'm having fun so far even as a busted warlock with Witherhoard disabled (my favorite weapon). I haven't gotten $60 worth of fun out of it, yet, but it's still w1.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Man I hope there is more to this season than the weapons they want us to grind for. Fucking another useless scout, edge transit, another shit energy nade launcher, linear fusion, and uninspired smg. like wtf? Where is the handcannons? Where is a new 120? new 140? where is the snipers? where is a good lmg since they took all of ours away? How bout SOMETHING new. Fuck. Why would anyone grind for ANY of this shit this season? Man im really disappointed, and have not been this disappointed since yr 1 and osiris expansion.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
No good gear. Removed all the dungeons. What. A joke of a game. Rehashed shit after reshashed shit

• 1Solidarity

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I finished all of the campaign in a few hours. Now the season grind looks to be about 10-12 hours of content over 3 months. Raid will be fun but this was a complete flop of an expansion because it’s a loot shooter without loot.

seriously, they dumped 75 percent of weapons and added about 23 back that are all trash. They revamped gun archetypes and sunset them all.

laughabke any of you losers are defending this big ridden mess. This is supposed to be the equivalent of D1 or d2 launch. It’s the first part D3 but they abandoned it as a solo release. Each game has been a 3 year trilogy and this is the start. And it’s less content than Rise of Iron or Shadowkeep.

they completely stripped out all older but still useable content.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I finished all of the campaign in a few hours. Now the season grind looks to be about 10-12 hours of content over 3 months. Raid will be fun but this was a complete flop of an expansion because it’s a loot shooter without loot.

seriously, they dumped 75 percent of weapons and added about 23 back that are all trash. They revamped gun archetypes and sunset them all.

laughabke any of you losers are defending this big ridden mess. This is supposed to be the equivalent of D1 or d2 launch. It’s the first part D3 but they abandoned it as a solo release. Each game has been a 3 year trilogy and this is the start. And it’s less content than Rise of Iron or Shadowkeep.

they completely stripped out all older but still useable content.
But they will bring it all back at a later date as revamped content that the playerbase will rejoice over.

No need to hate on people who still play this though, game is dead to me, but I still like to see what its doing.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
This is supposed to be the equivalent of D1 or d2 launch.

No it wasn't. Bungie said over and over that BL wouldn't even be as big as Forsaken. Your expectations were fucked and now you're salty about it.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
No it wasn't. Bungie said over and over that BL wouldn't even be as big as Forsaken. Your expectations were fucked and now you're salty about it.
Thats not the problem, at least in my eyes. Shit I dont even care if they reuse old D1 shit, yeah it was good. There is plenty of content to be had here. The problem I have is that this is still a looter shooter but now with shit uninspired loot. At this point I want Activision back.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
at least some of the new weapon perks are strong even if the guns suck

wellspring and thresh are $

• 1Like

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I had great hopes for Beyond Light. While I enjoy the gameplay still, the narrative seems fucked and they have made a mess of both the content and the itemization. Someone explain to me how this works out in the lore. Destiny 1 started out with great premise which has been steadily sullied by casting costs and poor story choices for years. Bring in celebrity cast member for X expac, kill them off screen in a lore tab or cut scene or some other stupid thing.

I mean, It could go somewhere great but its been handled so poorly. Let's deprecate, as someone said above, 75% of all guns! WTH? How much time I spend trying to earn that machine gun that is now worthless? First bounty on Europa? Machine gun kills. There are so many different things they could have done with the story, what a waste. I mean, maybe it goes that way but why not make the Darkness super power cost something to use, like Light, and every time you use them it permanently drains your light unless you go back and talk to the Traveler. Make him an actual character. Make you choose between the two. Make the Darkness alluring, not bestial and obviously evil, yet required to finish out the story. It could be a fantastic journey, rather than the banal " Darkness subclass" now that everyone has, that you have to do, without any options. The EXO strangers retcon is stupid and eyerolling. Everything else is just /sigh. Hopefully it gets better and lives up to the promise Destiny had at launch.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users