Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Is there a PS5 version? All I see it listing is this game in PS4.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yes to PS5, maybe Sony just didn't update their store listing. Could be the same download?

Edit - Sounds like you play the PS4 version for now and the next gen upgrade comes Dec 8.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yep PS5 version early December. Cant wait for 60fps, faster loading, but most of all, a FOV slider!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I ran Thorn on my Warlock with the new poison exotic arms and it's legitimately insane. Accidentally got the 100k score on a 1220 nightfall with random teammates. Just clears everything and keeps going.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
New raid drops in like 8 minutes. Its always kinda neat to watch the best D2 players race for the #1 kill. Took them about 30 hours last time I think.

spronk

FPS noob
dumbass question - whats the number next to your name mean now? 1, 2, 74, etc? I'm "2" which I assume means my "season battle pass level". I am watching the raid and people are like 74... 126... etc in there. Jesus

it does feel like one of those things where once you walk away for a while its hard to come back. I was super excited to play on xbox (free xpac with gamepass) but i've finished 2 missions and struggling to bother finishing, just really no interest and I have no idea what anyone (in game) is talking about.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
dumbass question - whats the number next to your name mean now? 1, 2, 74, etc? I'm "2" which I assume means my "season battle pass level". I am watching the raid and people are like 74... 126... etc in there. Jesus

it does feel like one of those things where once you walk away for a while its hard to come back. I was super excited to play on xbox (free xpac with gamepass) but i've finished 2 missions and struggling to bother finishing, just really no interest and I have no idea what anyone (in game) is talking about.

Season artifact level

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
Tried for a couple of hours with randoms and got to the 2nd encounter? (the one with replicates). We got the strat down but execution was lacking, and we finally gave up. Good encounters though, was fun.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Casual group got stuck at the same place, contest DPS checks were something else. Seems like it's probably one of the best raids Destiny has ever had though, watching the rest.

I think it'll be pretty easy with contest removed.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
From what I saw this raid is more about execution rather than sheer power though shit. The mobs from what I saw are not the problem, its all mostly shanks and vandals and shit. Im sure it will be easier, sure, but you still need to execute.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yes they are mechanic heavy but Atraks and the final boss both had hard DPS checks under contest. Lots of teams only finished the final fight by relying on double specials with ammo finishers. Teams are beating it WAY easier today without contest limits.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Watching the last boss last night it definitely has a harsh dps check at least under contest conditions. Same was true of Atraks

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
You can do more than 50% of Atraks health with one boss using the new exotic sword without contest modifier. Last boss can probably be one phase (just saw a team get him close to last phase in one dps).

New exotic sword likely better than fallen guillotine for burst