Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Pucker up those anuses boys. 8600 word essay TWAB hitting this week mostly about outlining weapon changes and sandbox.

Things I would love to see on the PVP/PVE side of things.

Nerf the outlier HC range. Like eyesluna and pally which goes out to like pulse rifle ranges of 35+m
Nerf HC AA
Nerf the fast firing fusions back down from fantasy land.
Nerf the heavy hitting fusions (740-900 charge time) by about 10m OHK range
Nerf Slide and shot gun more. (Closing 10m in less than a second with a slide os cheesy as fuck) Either nerf the slide distance or ain while slidingeven more than they did.

Buff 360RPM/450RPM autos in both PVP and def PVE.
Buff slightly 600 RPM Autos in PVP and give them a bit more range (make them less penalizing not hitting mostly all HS) On paper they are still really good, but in reality you still have to track a person with it.

Nerf outlier SMG range (they alredy said as much)
Buff 180 HC in PVP
Buff all HC in PVE
Revert Xeno nerfs
Buff all HMG in PVE
Nerf wolfpack tracking for guardians (lets make it so you actually have to aim the thing at a person not the general area)

Last edited:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Master raid today has been a huge flop because of how they're treating the adept weapons. They can't drop with enhanced perks, you can't craft them, and the only benefit is the adept mod slot. They either need to drop with enhanced perks as a possibility or they need to be craftable. As it is, no one will bother with Master.

Oh, and you only get one per raid from the challenge, and it's random. All other drops are armor, at a time when it's never been easier to target farm high stat armor casually.

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah not worth the effort. Need to be enhanced perks only (including the VoD specific perks, if they dont exist then create them Bungie) with two per column to make it worth the ass pain. Another thing they could add is the 5th column on armor like master Grasp of Avarice armor.

Edit: lol just watched Aztecross's video on the matter, he said the same thing about armor. Artifice armor is the word I was looking for and he brings up an additional point -- with us being able to fill out the whole seasonal perk tree (ie all 25 armor mods) the need for double slots is definitely there. He also said that 5 columns might be a game limitation for armor. Kind of shits on adding an additional column since the raid armor already comes with 5 slots with the 5th being for raid mods. I forgot about that and edited out what I had above on it. Maybe for master raid armor only have there be a single of the 'middle' slots (the ones that are mostly weapon type specific ie the ammo scavenger or reserve mods) to make room for the 5th slot being an additional seasonal mod option. Gotta be some drawback for the option so... there you go.

Last edited:

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks like some good changes coming down the pipe. PvP might be more tolerable for a bit till the spergs figure out what to crutch on next. As a former Hunter main, I am sad to see Stompees get nerfed quite so hard. As a current Warlock main, fuck you Hunters, woooo!!!! Suck a dick you hippity hoppity fucks!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Monarque got a huge buff in PVE too that shit was like my favorite this season. I thought that thing would be nerfed all around because of PVP.

Skyburners will get pulled next season for sure from collections. Hipfire shots now apply burn?

Arbie dmg nerf against champs? Why?

Wave splitter now supresses... It was already good this season when I pulled it.

Graviton more buffs?

.75m range on autos in PvP? LOL?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
PVP getting some love next season.
  • Iron Banner rework
    • No longer power-enabled
    • Coming twice per season
    • RIFT game mode returns (IB game type will rotate each season)
    • Update to new vendor reputation system with focusable weapons & armor
    • Reputation multipliers for wearing full armor set, equipping emblem, etc.
    • New map based on the miasma area of throneworld (pyramid swamp)
1652391618403.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
How many of you all are still playing? I started playing again after a long hiatus. Trying to get caught up on gear, get through the stories, etc. The amount of weapons/armor is almost overwhelming, trying to figure out what to keep, etc. I'm about 1545 light so far. If anyone ever wants to run nightfalls or raids(weekends) hmu! Junun#9017

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Got an austringer with triple tap and rampage with range masterwork already. Like 3rd key so far.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I've done all the quest stuff on all 3 characters so far and I've only gotten two pattern drops from like 8 or 9 keys? One beloved and one mini tool. My austringer has eye of the storm / opening shot though so I can live with it until I can craft one.

Incandescent perk on the SMG is a good time.

• 1Like

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tried soloing the new dungeon today. Shit feels overtuned for solo. 5 rotations for first boss solo.......like 20+ minute encounter. I can't even fathoming the final encounter solo. Dafuq.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Feels similar to Grasp in that regard. It's going to be a long solo. The good news is that there's no reward/pressure for solo flawless. Just the solo like Shattered Throne.

Also 100 resilience is the new PVE meta. I ran solar hunter with tier 10 all day yesterday through the new dungeon and a raid run, and I felt very tanky.

Edit - Best damage phase after an hour or so LOL

1653767995735.png

Edit the 2nd - best run has been a 3 damage phases but I didn't even get the boss to half... 2.3M damage done which is nowhere near optimal but it's really hard to stay alive and do damage during the DPS phase as a hunter.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I managed to beat the first encounter last night solo as hunter @ 1569. Second encounter feels doable after enough practice, but that last one is gonna be a slog. This fool did solo-flawless Master already. I remember that when I was in my teens/early 20's, I'd play quake w/ this much hyper activity. I just don't have it in me these days at 36

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
To be fair it's pretty fucking easy on a Titan when you can just stand immune in a sunspot and 1 phase bosses with melee hammers.

I have 7 total completions now and I think I'll be able to pull off the solo on my hunter once I unlock the restoration mod.