Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So you just managed to prove that falsely marketing a game with a marketing machine cheating it's consumers with the end result brings sales numbers? No Man's sky did this too, but had the benefit of being refundable. We all saw how that played out.

Let's see how they do now that everyone has been burned with the initial IP Launch and most everyone views their trailers with a grain of Ubisoft salt.

Also, Bungie is Bioware in terms of brand recognition. Anyone worth a shit at Bungle left to form their own studios. All the talent is gone save a few (Sorry Zarcath) and it's just the same shit company that Bioware is now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So you just managed to prove that falsely marketing a game with a marketing machine cheating it's consumers with the end result brings sales numbers?

News at 11.

...and it’s not like the game has been burning out since its launch last year. On the contrary, since launch, Destiny has amassed 20 million players, and continues to top sales charts across all the platforms its available on each month.

Just in case you missed it. This was just before TTK and 2.0, btw. sorry your whole "everyone left because game sucked and got burned by IP" narrative does not work here.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
...and it’s not like the game has been burning out since its launch last year. On the contrary, since launch, Destiny has amassed 20 million players, and continues to top sales charts across all the platforms its available on each month.

Just in case you missed it. This was just before TTK and 2.0, btw.

Numbers get thrown around all the time. Let's talk when we see what the definition is of 20 million players. Does it include open beta? What were retail units sold? Are they counting unique players or characters per account made? What was their attrition rate? We have no idea what that number actually means if it means anything at all. Considering their marketing team lied their ass off in trailers up to launch and gutted 30% of the game for DLC, why should/would I automatically believe anything they say at this point? They hold no credibility.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I also love this one: "On May 6, 2015, Activision Blizzard announced that Destiny, along with another title from its subsidiary Blizzard Entertainment, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft have generated nearly one-billion dollars for the company"

... then go on to not say Hearthstone generated over 70% of the Billion.

There is always some bullshit spin here to try and deflect actual information.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
DspGV_4F.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
YOu know youre still gonna buy it Ut, why even resit? We can do some strikes together bro.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
One last one.

9-21-2014. Never forget.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What in the flying fuck are you guys even arguing about now? God damn moderator carpet bombing this thread with shit posts. Also Utnayan Utnayan if you ever fucking bitch about micro transactions again while you just brought up god damn hearthstone I'll fucking have you impeached. #notmymoderator

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users