Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I need this shit on PC NOW. WHY ZARCATH WHYYYYYYY!!!???
I'm very tempted to run over to Best Buy and pick it up for $48 with GCU. Trade it in after a month when PC comes out for $40+? I don't know. Very very tempting!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm very tempted to run over to Best Buy and pick it up for $48 with GCU. Trade it in after a month when PC comes out for $40+? I don't know. Very very tempting!

Go ahead and send me a copy, I'll let you trade both back in.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Picked up my Limited edition D2 white ps4Pro this morning! Finally going Pro!

Cant wait till after work to rock this shit (aka waiting on updates and patches while playing with myself)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

Picked up my Limited edition D2 white ps4Pro this morning! Finally going Pro!

Cant wait till after work to rock this shit (aka waiting on updates and patches while playing with myself)

I wish you luck, the PS4 Pros are crashing like crazy with Destiny 2. Hopefully they get a fix out soon.

spronk

FPS noob
I'm level 9 now and no crashes at all on my (black) PS4 Pro, wonder if its something specific to the white

I absolutely loved the Arcology levels, that was insanely cool and fun. The little "adventure" mode stuff that sorta replaced zone mini quests get pretty long and involved, but the rewards really suck (at least when leveling) so not sure what the point of those are, I guess variety and XP.

The clan stuff seems to be down in-game on PSN at least, is it up on xbox?
FOH Clan | Bungie.net

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I figure it must be due to the expected (and seen) server loads, but it does kinda suck that one of the core social aspects of the new release won't exist during the period when people are first exploring the content.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Playing this via a friend gameshare and it feels like D1.5 for sure - Some friends max lvl (not light) over night and said its only 13-16 actual "missions" and a bunch of stuff to do on the way or inbetween but still only that for missions and 5 strikes? I havent gone beyond L7 due to work but whatever, glad it wasnt my money.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I'm seriously blue-balled right now because of this shit. One or two weeks delay would have been fine, but ALMOST TWO FUCKING MONTHS?!

Buy it dude, ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Playing this via a friend gameshare and it feels like D1.5 for sure - Some friends max lvl (not light) over night and said its only 13-16 actual "missions" and a bunch of stuff to do on the way or inbetween but still only that for missions and 5 strikes? I havent gone beyond L7 due to work but whatever, glad it wasnt my money.

I have found many hidden caves/tunnels that lead to some cool areas. No idea if they will eventually be part of a quest but I do enjoy the exploration they added. I won't call it open world but good step in the right direction.

• 1Like

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
The 2 month delay for PC is brilliant.

How many console folks will be maxxed out by then and will get hit for buying a pc copy to play with the friends that are just starting?

Someone is getting a promotion for that.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So anyone got a problem with sony not taking your money? WTF? I linked mew CC, even tried my paypal, fucking no dice. Finally had to buy a prepaid card from amazon, digital code, to buy this fucking game. Been fucking around with playstation store for the last hour.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So anyone got a problem with sony not taking your money? WTF? I linked mew CC, even tried my paypal, fucking no dice. Finally had to buy a prepaid card from amazon, digital code, to buy this fucking game. Been fucking around with playstation store for the last hour.
I couldn't get my PayPal to work yesterday but added a credit card and it went right thru

Hekotat

It appears shaders are now a one time use thing, if you change shaders you lose it. Seems ass backwards.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This is really fun so far. I like the adventure quests. Adds a lot of flavor from the boring shit patrol missions. Still have to do lost sectors. Just hit titan.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ps what is a lost sector? Exploring on your own? Or those markers on the wall?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Watching all the people talking about this shit today on discord, facebook, and here is doing devil's work on my resolve to not buy a console and save that money for computer upgrades.

• 1Like