Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Check you mods, likely be able to push your gear further with blues. That 275 might really be a 270.

Unrelated 290 titan running NF for people, join drakonin626 party.
I'm at 280. Even if every piece of gear had a +5 mod it would only put me at 275. Luminous are always supposed to be higher than your current level

What a fucking waste of an engram, getting lower level shit than I already have. 275 is the same level as normal legendaries decrypt at for me

Last edited:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Drops don't take mods into account though. If you have a +5 in every slot you are going to think your power level is higher than it actually is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Drops don't take mods into account though. If you have a +5 in every slot you are going to think your power level is higher than it actually is.
I just explained how that doesn't make sense. I'm getting normal legendaries at 275. You think it makes sense for luminous engrams to be 275 as well?

spronk

FPS noob
I just explained how that doesn't make sense. I'm getting normal legendaries at 275. You think it makes sense for luminous engrams to be 275 as well?

Is this on a second character? I read about some bug where if you have a second char of the same class - ie, two titans - the second one is getting lower power light levels for luminous/power engrams than they are supposed to.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Is this on a second character? I read about some bug where if you have a second char of the same class - ie, two titans - the second one is getting lower power light levels for luminous/power engrams than they are supposed to.
Yep

Here's my profile, definitely should be over 275 for luminous. I even tried transferring all the gear to the second character. Didn't help

Ritley's Destiny Tracker Profile

@Zarcath you guys know what's going on? Can't be intentional since it doesn't seem to hit everyone

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How high do unclaimed engrams/items scale? I've got the exotic engram from the story end, a legendary engram, and a titan mark from Ikora for doing challenges all waiting to be claimed. They've been steadily going up as my power increases, so I've left them sitting there. I did notice that the clan crucible reward one does not increase in level when unclaimed, so I guess I might as well grab that one.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
How high do unclaimed engrams/items scale? I've got the exotic engram from the story end, a legendary engram, and a titan mark from Ikora for doing challenges all waiting to be claimed. They've been steadily going up as my power increases, so I've left them sitting there. I did notice that the clan crucible reward one does not increase in level when unclaimed, so I guess I might as well grab that one.
Claim them once you hit 265.

spronk

FPS noob
Haha nope like 5 of us on right now. We crucible comp mode for phat lewtZ a lot tho :).

on xbox do you guys get the engrams for clan complete nightfall/crucible the PS4 guys got? Assuming you guys didn't do nightfall yet on xbox as a clan

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
on xbox do you guys get the engrams for clan complete nightfall/crucible the PS4 guys got? Assuming you guys didn't do nightfall yet on xbox as a clan

No idea we just got to nightfall we started late. Plus I really love crucible and pvp so haven done many strikes. We are trying tomorrow.

Last edited:

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
Loving D2 so far - managed to go flawless in trials today. Now is a great time to try for flawless as there's so many new players to go against. After never going flawless in D1 and going flawless in week 1 of D2 it's definitely easier!

spronk

FPS noob
Loving D2 so far - managed to go flawless in trials today. Now is a great time to try for flawless as there's so many new players to go against. After never going flawless in D1 and going flawless in week 1 of D2 it's definitely easier!

grats man! For a pvp klutz like me that always seems like "whoah, that dude must be a pro gamer" kinda thing to see someone go flawless

for the guys who did the raid last night, how did that go? how were the first few bosses (well, encounters I guess is the more appropriate term). Kinda disappointing there is only 1 "boss" in the raid, and it doesn't even really seem like a boss tbh.

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
grats man! For a pvp klutz like me that always seems like "whoah, that dude must be a pro gamer" kinda thing to see someone go flawless

for the guys who did the raid last night, how did that go? how were the first few bosses (well, encounters I guess is the more appropriate term). Kinda disappointing there is only 1 "boss" in the raid, and it doesn't even really seem like a boss tbh.

Thanks man. Definitely not a pro pvp player - I tried for flawless every week for the past year in D1 and failed! Team shots and playing together really makes it easier and the sheer amount of scrubs playing trials at the moment gives you a chance to get lucky like I did. Some of the trials guns are great.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

It went pretty good until the gardens. Took a few tries on the baths, but that was really more to get the mechanics of the fight down. If we had to do it again I think it would be pretty easy.

On the gardens, it took awhile to get the paths down of all of the dogs and just a general feel for the layout. By the end we were getting 4 flowers pretty easily, but having watched a few videos since we quit last night I think our problem was actually killing some of the dogs in the first phase. We really should just have everyone start going to a set area for each person and everyone damage a dog down. The timer for the next phase is way too short once you kill one of them.