Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Uh Orpheus rig basically gives you unlimited shadowshot
Hm, I recall the description saying it refilled ability (melee, nades, rift) energy per mob tethered. When I was using them, I still only got like 3 shots off, maybe 4?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I've only done the one strike and I'm seriously considering waiting to do anymore until the PC version.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'm just saving rolling any characters beyond my first til PC. I'm moving states on Oct 24th so won't be able to play launch, though :(

*ps. im on and ready to grind with a fireteam medal if anyone else is. BrikkerLive in clan

Brikker

Trump's Staff
huh, Hawthorne just gave me a legendary engram for a level 15, 10 attack Auto Rifle called the Prosecutor? that a bug or is it a pvp weapon or some shit

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
huh, Hawthorne just gave me a legendary engram for a level 15, 10 attack Auto Rifle called the Prosecutor? that a bug or is it a pvp weapon or some shit
It is the clan reward for trials. You can infuse something else into it to bring its attack up

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

6/10

Joe on point, as much as I love D2 I 100% have to agree with him, its crack for people who loved D1 and really doesn't do anything different to expand its audience. Its a reboot of Destiny.

At the end of my second week the only thing I have left undone is leveling my hunter and doing the raid, and neither hold much interest for me really. I'll probably still double dip on PC but I just can't see how that won't last past 2 weeks either.

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hekotat

6/10

Joe on point, as much as I love D2 I 100% have to agree with him, its crack for people who loved D1 and really doesn't do anything different to expand its audience. Its a reboot of Destiny.

At the end of my second week the only thing I have left undone is leveling my hunter and doing the raid, and neither hold much interest for me really. I'll probably still double dip on PC but I just can't see how that won't last past 2 weeks either.

The way he talked about the raid really discouraged me, but I agree 100%. I wish eh would have went more in depth on how most the weapons/armor are from D1.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

6/10

His reaction to the one time use shaders was a bit overblown considering they become a non-issue the more you play, if you end up not playing much due to other issues, then yea the system blows.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

6/10

Hard to argue really

Hekotat

His reaction to the one time use shaders was a bit overblown considering they become a non-issue the more you play, if you end up not playing much due to other issues, then yea the system blows.

I disagree, that shit is stupid as fuck. Seeing how they work and that there are so many different ones I don't even care to use them at all. They took something that was cool to find and use and swap around to a "who cares" because they aren't as rare as they were before.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'm actually finding the biggest turnoff to be the way their system places you in instances when you go to an open world planet. The majority of the time I am put in an empty instance. They need to "matchmake" that shit better; I should never be put in an instance with no one else except under the (probably) very rare time every other instance for that planet/area is full.

spronk

FPS noob
For trophy hunters: there is a trophy that REQUIRES you to win 1 match in weekend trials, and this is probably the weekend to do it. Did a few games with randos and we lost every match but managed to win against 1 team 6-3, good enough to get to the spire and the trophy. You do get an item every match at your power level, so its not bad from an item/hour level - ~1 hour of games resulted in 7 purple items, or 28 shards if I shard em all. Your spire access is open the entire weekend until reset, 1 win wasn't enough to get an engram though would need another 6-7 wins I think.

Trials tends to get sweatier and sweatier over time as bad PVPers (like me) stop trying so going this weekend is a good shot at a win.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm actually finding the biggest turnoff to be the way their system places you in instances when you go to an open world planet. The majority of the time I am put in an empty instance. They need to "matchmake" that shit better; I should never be put in an instance with no one else except under the (probably) very rare time every other instance for that planet/area is full.

Yeah, I'm totally with you on that one. Kind of ridiculous how empty it feels with zero people around.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
Beat raid last night, beat it again on my 2nd hunter.

Not a bad fight. Communication is key.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I disagree, that shit is stupid as fuck. Seeing how they work and that there are so many different ones I don't even care to use them at all. They took something that was cool to find and use and swap around to a "who cares" because they aren't as rare as they were before.
I agree that the old system was way better, and I felt this new system was shit... until I had put some time into the game. Now, it just isn't an issue, except for the rarity of Suros Modular Shine.