Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
On the way to Xur hit a pub event, get exotic engram. Grab Rocket launcher from Xur, head over to the tower and get same one from exotic...

• 3Worf
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Destiny RNG ftw! I think one of my titans kept getting the same fucking helmet for like 4 out of 5 exotic engrams.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Grrrr 272 and the only way 'up' are Powerful Rewards and the occasional Exotic I can infuse into another item to boost power. Naturally, everything I get is for the two equipment slots I already have at 275 and 280 respectively :(

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Grrrr 272 and the only way 'up' are Powerful Rewards and the occasional Exotic I can infuse into another item to boost power. Naturally, everything I get is for the two equipment slots I already have at 275 and 280 respectively :(
Have you done the planet exotic quests? They are +15 from your current power level. If you have some scout rifles saved up the MIDA is easiest IMO.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So the whole must have different alts, thing, because its so harder or something, and cannot have double dipping, now can we?

12 hours in and my Warlock is 284/288 and still have my weekly crucible thing to do plus all the weapon quests too. Going to wait to unlock the void lock for that though, that standard warlock jump is so aids.

Proof!
prFHDL8.jpg

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
also people on reddit bitching that the faction stuff is all reskinned regular legendary gear, wasnt it all reskinned shit in D1 as well?

Plus check out the FWC auto rifle my kid found in cayde chests tis week (this is not him)

Seems pretty dope. 100% of the bullets ricochet like that one exotic.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Have you done the planet exotic quests? They are +15 from your current power level. If you have some scout rifles saved up the MIDA is easiest IMO.

I have not done those, so that's something I suppose -- although my primary weapon is already at 275 I suppose having a boost to 287 in that slot can only help things along. I mainly want to get to 280 so I can at least actively participate in Mod Slot Machine fun

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Primary counts more to your power than any other slot, think of it like 120% vs your mark/cape/bond which is like 60%. So yeah, its definitely worth doing those, plus you get a energy weapon that is higher too during the quest, so its like getting 2 for the price of 1 quest. go for mida first, its definitely the easiest to do.

Last edited:

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have not done those, so that's something I suppose -- although my primary weapon is already at 275 I suppose having a boost to 287 in that slot can only help things along. I mainly want to get to 280 so I can at least actively participate in Mod Slot Machine fun
I did Sturm und Drang first. Drang's pretty useless, but it was at least be +4-5 over your current base level. Sturm is handy though because it's like +12 and you can infuse it into an energy hand cannon (if you have it, and actually want to use a HC for some reason, Annual Skate is probably the best because of Outlaw) to get a large boost there. I ended up with a 289+5.

Then get the MIDA Mini-tool, but it will almost certainly be lower power than the Sturm infusion. People love the gun for some reason, but I thought it was utter shit while forced to use it for the second part of the quest. The whole quest is soloable even though it suggests a fireteam for the ending. My first one came out 292+5 and I'm going to infuse it into Nameless Midnight so I can keep using Merciless (also because NM is a vastly superior scout rifle anyway).

Rat King I'm skipping, but you could probably get it 1-2 levels higher than the MIDA if you optimize all your other gear first. Man O' War is essentially worthless, since it drops at the same level as legendary engrams. Disappointing, since you're at the mercy of RNGesus for getting a luminous/exotic engram to give you a super high level power-slot weapon.

Then do it all two more times and hope you get 305 Sturm/MIDA/Rat King.

Plus check out the FWC auto rifle my kid found in cayde chests tis week
I got that gun this week too. With two energy counterbalance mods the thing has no kick whatsoever. By far my favorite energy slot weapon so far (other than abusing Riskrunner vs. Fallen).

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I got that gun this week too. With two energy counterbalance mods the thing has no kick whatsoever. By far my favorite energy slot weapon so far (other than abusing Riskrunner vs. Fallen).

Im seriously jelly, thats 2 weeks in a row caydes chests fucked me with nothing. Last week people were getting some Dead Orbit pulse rifle.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Are the planet token rewards capped at 265? Wasn't sure if I need to sit on them or just blow them whenever.

nuday

Golden Squire
Did the nightfall with a guy from FOH a few days ago. No clue if he reads this thread or not, but: thanks for being helpful and showing us shit.

Edit: Turns out he's the founder of the clan.

Last edited:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Had to get a friend to help, but I got my raid engine chest opened today. Had a trash sidearm legendary in it but I did get a second legendary engram in the process.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone know what unlocks the Daily Challenges milestone for a character? I get them for my Warlock / Titan, but they never appear on my Hunter (even if that is the first character I log in too).

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was wondering about that too. I never saw it offered on any character last week, then this week I did it on my titan before logging in either of the others and they don't have it. Why would something so trivial need to be per-account?

Kind of confused about clan engrams too. Last week I was able to pick up all 3 of them on all 3 characters. This week my titan grabbed the first two and that was it, so apparently I'm going to have to choose who gets the trials/raid ones if people do that.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user