Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure what you guys are complaining about here.

They added a new season of Eververse shit to the marketplace, at the same time they released new loot in the expansion. They are not linked, aside from having the same icon in the top right corner.

The new season of Eververse shit can by farmed by anyone grinding XP engrams, as far as I'm aware.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
This week at Bungie: This Week At Bungie – 12/07/2017 > News | Bungie.net

"Trophies and Achievements
We are aware that there are some Destiny 2 trophies and achievements that have become unavailable to players who have not purchased Curse of Osiris. We are committed to fixing this issue, and are currently investigating a solution. Please stay tuned for more updates on this topic as progress is made."

Yep, they knew that shit wasn't gonna fly.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Yeah they are also making a lot of other good changes. So they're fixing it. Ya'll can stop bitching about it now.

Edit:

LOL @ the note below. That explains a lot. I was so flippin' confused.

• Players who are running Destiny 2 on PC above 60 fps cannot reach Public Event pillars, as they die on impact after launching through cannons.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
don't forget the new raid wing opens tomorrow too

also figured out the perfect thing to do the next week: wanna rewatch all the star wars movie, including the xmas special, before the last jedi on the 14th. I don't really wanna watch the prequel trilogy though, but if I play destiny 2 while watching it, its really not that bad at all. Win/win! Gonna start tonight while leveling up my hunter, then just doing all the weekly milestone stuff.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Excited to see how Raid Lair is tomorrow. Also lol @ Trials of the Lens this weekend. Kraftyy's streams should be epic!

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm sure I'll get sick of them very very soon but for now I'm glad Heroic Strikes are back in.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Finished the new campaign tonight and honestly I thought it was pretty fun. Easily worth $15. Then I went to the tower and realized how much work it would take to get all the new ornaments. I look forward to it, there's a lot of new shit. With all of the changes coming in the next update, the "end" game is probably 3x More involved than it was previously.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
lol, Xur is selling the Prometheus Lens.

Enjoy crucible laser tag before it's nerfed.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Diemess

o74jmh.jpg

• 1Worf

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Ballsy but dumb.

They are already catching shit for people being less off without buying the expansion pack...now they make a weapon, that turns people who bought their expansion-pack into gods, available to all people who bought the expansion?

Okay..

There is no way this backfires on the PR front, LoL..

Having said that:

upload_2017-12-8_12-21-54.png

I got mine..

Diemess

Logged in to see if you can purchase the Lens without the DLC....got it.

Also got the "Selfie" from the free Illuminated Engram Tess gives you. Game complete. I got the one emote I was interested in... lol

See you in 6months D2.

• 1Worf

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Logged in to see if you can purchase the Lens without the DLC....got it.

That is good, at least anyone can get it. Because after 2 matches post vendor, yeah it's a laser light show.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
thats cool you don't need to own the DLC to buy it, at least they got that right. think it was the same in D1 too except the weeks when Xur would show up on the DLC zone. I bet Xur will show up on Mercury one week too and that'll make people explode again.

What kind of weapon does it use to infuse? Pulse? Its still pretty sad how few people are logging in, i haven't seen more than 2-3 people from the clan online at any time. Not like it really matters though, the extra clan engrams are nice little bonuses but if you are casual enough to not care about light level you'll get 330 within a few weeks anyways just from regular power engrams.

Saw a few mins of the new raid, it doesn't look like its on the cabal ship, it looks like its on mercury or the infinite forest or something. Looks very Vex-y, at least the parts I see.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Saw a few mins of the new raid, it doesn't look like its on the cabal ship, it looks like its on mercury or the infinite forest or something.
Pretty sure you literally fly into the mouth of Leviathan. No idea where the lore is, I'm going in blind after work.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Hearing good shit about the raid lair. Watched a stream and it looks fucking awesome. Lets just say its got nothing to do with leviathan for 3/4 of it.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Hilarious of Bungie to have PL sold by Xur... Was fun being the only one with one in The 20 matches or so I played before today though. I'll miss the salty messages I sometimes got and the teabagging in the scenarios that I did end up dying. Oh well...