Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Haha I thought we got Eriana's Vow for free with the new expansion purchase or something, as I got it in game the moment I upgraded - I find out later it's a reward a good ways into the Season Pass so I guess I got lucky.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
you do, it's the very first reward if you have the season pass. for non season pass holders you can get it a bit later on, i don't know what level though

Fadaar

That guy
Haha I thought we got Eriana's Vow for free with the new expansion purchase or something, as I got it in game the moment I upgraded - I find out later it's a reward a good ways into the Season Pass so I guess I got lucky.

Some of the levels give boosts to the rate gain for the catalyst, apparently up to like triple. So if you plan on doing the catalyst wait til you get the omega upgrade for the rate or whatever it's called.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ok...This any good?

Clipboard01.jpg

Fadaar

That guy
I mean for an OG weapon it ain't bad but it lacks the double roll the newer stuff does

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yes its good I used that Galliard exclusively to get my breakneck from Gambit, all 40 games. Stick a counterbalance mod on it to make the recoil vertical.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
you do, it's the very first reward if you have the season pass. for non season pass holders you can get it a bit later on, i don't know what level though

Oh that's right, this Season Pass thing is the same style as MTG Arena I think - top row rewards is for everyone but bottom row rewards is only for Season Pass holders, right?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Good to see bungie can still fuck up the IB quest line. Love grenade launcher's not registering kills. Same fucking thing that always happens with GL cause they die before it registers the hit ;(

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Good to see bungie can still fuck up the IB quest line. Love grenade launcher's not registering kills. Same fucking thing that always happens with GL cause they die before it registers the hit ;(
SMGs count for some reason.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Quest is much less grindy this time around though. I love playing IB, but hate having to run shitty weapon types the entire time.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Fusion and SMG are a big part of my crucible load out these days. Just had a 3.4 IB game with hard truths and erentil.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL that AR is far from garbage tier. Its a year one galliard 600 RPM AR with rampage and ricochet rounds. All it needs is a counterbalance mod to make the recoil more vertical. Take the thing out of your collections and try it before shitting on it, lol.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I stand by my comment. Only use it if it's the highest light level shit you got, there's so many better options for that slot. If you had the same weapon with Outlaw and Rampage? sure, that's a keeper, but just the Y1 roll? who gives a shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
There are just too many good options to use that as a daily driver but sure, go nuts until you get something better.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I stand by my comment. Only use it if it's the highest light level shit you got, there's so many better options for that slot. If you had the same weapon with Outlaw and Rampage? sure, that's a keeper, but just the Y1 roll? who gives a shit.

Better if you HAVE some that are better. I know I have 20 that are better, but some people dont play this shit hard core like we do. Some people just like ARs /shrug