Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
man that braytech masterwork is awesome. And I don't mean from using it I mean from suddenly upping my LL. Every drop is massively improving my LL and I'm flying.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
BTW speaking pof power level, there is already dudes that are 999. Its fucking crazy how much grinding that is. I guess there is some lore somewhere that says if you become 999 and beat the last boss of the shattered throne solo, something happens. I watched a dude last night do it at 999 (seasonal rank 1100+ btw) and he got a cat treat. gg bungie. I guess the dude played like 10 days played in the last 14 days.

Man that is some typical 2 tokens and a blue shit right there. LOL. Though they have been known to do RL rewards for things like this. Couple guys that were in our clan got world first for Whisper of the Worm. About a year later they got a cool pic/plaque thing signed by the team.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>

I think the bit at the bottom says "I am Savathun, fulfilled (something) enlightened (something) expectant (somtheing)

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So many said in the stream last night that the dungeon has to be done in full curse week. Which they are kinda eluding to with the "curse broken" thing they refereed to in that post. Since the dungeon was originally only available during full curse weeks, maybe it needs to be done solo during full curse week to break that curse which would make sense.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
It would be real cool if something big happened for it. This whole expansion feels like one big setup.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
After relatively low effort, I'm Heroic I in comp now. I can probably hit Fabled tonight if I really put in the time. The best part is that I actually feel like I've improved in PVP a little.

• 1Like

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Heroic 3 was where it seemed to get harder for me. Games always seem to be lopsided, have one person on either team that just ran the match, i'm at 1936 and just seem to go up and down a little but never quite hit that 2100!

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
I'm not really digging the MW auto rifle from the haunted forest masks. I like the Pluperfect from seasonal rewards better.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm not really digging the MW auto rifle from the haunted forest masks. I like the Pluperfect from seasonal rewards better.
Yeah, I'm not impressed with it either. I haven't claimed the seasonal Pluperfect yet, but I'll do that tonight, if it's better.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
What does 450 mean in this context?

Rate of fire. Its funny too since almost the entire first year of Destiny 2 was dominated by 450 auto rifles until they nerfed them. Remember the Uriels meta?

Also I got lucky with the Pulperfect that dropped for me when I pulled it from seasonal stuff... rangefinder Rampage, but I got another since that has underdog (meh) and kill clip which is a bit better in PvP. But overall yeah the Pulperfect is way better than the Bray wolf. Dont really need outlaw because the base reload is pretty quick.

When I tried the Bray wolf in PvP I was always leaving people one shot or with a sliver of health left while they dipped behind cover.

But IMO one of the best for this meta is the 540 pulses. Man those things shred. Once you get the cadence down of pressing your mouse that quick, you will be shredding fools with those things. I got a Claws of the Wolf which I got in some other seasons Iron Banner with Ricochet rounds, threat detector and kill clip that Im loving in this meta. If you dont have a good one, you can pull one from collections to try it out, either the Lincoln Green, or there was a crucible one called the Autumn Wind which is a bit better than the Lincoln Green.

People in the destiny community call them Dad rifles, but IDGAF, if it kills kids with their stupid "hand cannons"

And of course the old trusty Bygones that the Drifter sold the first season of Gambit after ranking with him, full auto and kill clip is always good no matter the meta. Its been a consistant killing machine in PvP since I got it.

I need to go and farm the reckining for a while to get a good drop on that 150 hand cannon. I quit about the time they buffed the drop rates for the reckioning stuff.

Last edited:

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Rate of fire. Its funny too since almost the entire first year of Destiny 2 was dominated by 450 auto rifles until they nerfed them. Remember the Uriels meta?

Also I got lucky with the Pulperfect that dropped for me when I pulled it from seasonal stuff... rangefinder Rampage, but I got another since that has underdog (meh) and kill clip which is a bit better in PvP. But overall yeah the Pulperfect is way better than the Bray wolf. Dont really need outlaw because the base reload is pretty quick.

When I tried the Bray wolf in PvP I was always leaving people one shot or with a sliver of health left while they dipped behind cover.

But IMO one of the best for this meta is the 540 pulses. Man those things shred. Once you get the cadence down of pressing your mouse that quick, you will be shredding fools with those things. I got a Claws of the Wolf which I got in some other seasons Iron Banner with Ricochet rounds, threat detector and kill clip that Im loving in this meta. If you dont have a good one, you can pull one from collections to try it out, either the Lincoln Green, or there was a crucible one called the Autumn Wind which is a bit better than the Lincoln Green.

People in the destiny community call them Dad rifles, but IDGAF, if it kills kids with their stupid "hand cannons"

And of course the old trusty Bygones that the Drifter sold the first season of Gambit after ranking with him, full auto and kill clip is always good no matter the meta. Its been a consistant killing machine in PvP since I got it.

I need to go and farm the reckining for a while to get a good drop on that 150 hand cannon. I quit about the time they buffed the drop rates for the reckioning stuff.

Lucky, i got a pretty shitty pulperfect :/ underdog+threat detector. I've been using a Bygones with opening shot+head seeker for my main pvp weapon.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Had a great time wiping learning the raid last night with the clan mates. I feel like shit since I don't really have the basic weapons for it. I'm gonna have to try and suffer through whisper I think, or find another triple-tap sniper rifle. Any suggestions to go hunting for?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Had a great time wiping learning the raid last night with the clan mates. I feel like shit since I don't really have the basic weapons for it. I'm gonna have to try and suffer through whisper I think, or find another triple-tap sniper rifle. Any suggestions to go hunting for?
Sole Survivor from Reckoning with Triple Tap/Fourth Times the Charm and Firing Line. Or Tranquility from the Moon with the same perks. Both legendaries, one kinetic and one energy. I think backup mag is overall more damage than boss spec if you hit all the shots.