Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I would still get it, im sure it will still be a solid SMG when they nerf it. Depends on how bad they nerf the perk dmg. Right now the perk body shot dmg basically deals same as headshot/crit dmg.

Last edited:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Recluse is still the best legendary SMG in the game and it's still the easiest pinnacle weapon to get. The total damage potential is still roughly the same if you hit your shots and the damage perk is still the easiest thing ever to proc and maintain. You just don't get head shot damage to the body anymore.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What should I be spending my glimmer on? I'm constantly maxing out.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
What should I be spending my glimmer on? I'm constantly maxing out.
Swapping mods, upgrading gear or buying planetary material from spider. I am almost always maxed out.
This and if you are still working on the Menagerie and Chalice stuff, go to Nessus and buy all the 5k chests off the ship once a week. This nets you Runes and Imperials

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Y'all are welcome to come through our Discord for raids and such. We are endgame, and only ask that you know how to play ;)

Go to the rank-bot-commands channel and assign yourself member and guardian roles to see the relevant channels. all-games-lfg is the place to check. We usually raid when we get 6 people together. NA/EU group, mostly play on EST but can go pretty late. Tell em Robot invited if asked.
Can attest. These are good people, and great people to game with!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
raidblues.png

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Pretty sure only 1.0 armor can roll with 0 stats so that guy just got lucky with something in his vault or postmaster.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Some folks in our clan have been seeing similar blues. Have not really been paying attention to it tbh.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
The hand cannon nerf really fucked with Luna's Howl and Not Forgotten. It's a real shame that Not Forgotten is now vastly inferior to Luna's Howl. Well, it's done now, I have both and will continue using Luna's over NF.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Its only war mantis arms for hunters. Its bugged so that the first three stats roll instead of all six. Found this out on a stream I was watching last week. I dont think any other blues for other slots or other classes work like this. Plus its still RNG to find a pair like the above, lol.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I got a ridiculous pair of gloves like that from Crucible earlier. Honestly considering using them, but all my other gear is already rolled for recovery and I don’t have anything else to swap to so it’s kind of pointless.

I am hitting a wall in this game pretty bad. All my options for things to do with my limited playtime are giant, tedious grinds or a couple matches of PvP and I always opt for PvP, lol.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Its only war mantis arms for hunters. Its bugged so that the first three stats roll instead of all six. Found this out on a stream I was watching last week. I dont think any other blues for other slots or other classes work like this. Plus its still RNG to find a pair like the above, lol.

it's funny, i got a piece of armor that just rolled the top 3 stats a while ago and was like... wtf... nope... i got rid of it pretty quick so i didn't pay attention to really anything about it.

then you guys start talking about it and when i played my hunter tonight i got 4 war mantis drops in a row that all were only the top 3 stats.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Been a long pvp grind for the past two weeks but I might miss momentum when its gone. Just need some comp kills today and I get randys and recluse. Also finished suros catalyst, jade rabbit, vigilance wing and I think mida. Those 500 kills with a scout for Randys was really making me hate pvp for quite a while.

Also... is the 920 matchmaking ordeal even possible for 100k? Mist have run it 10 times now and the best was like 89k. It just seems like there arent enough mobs.

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Been a long pvp grind for the past two weeks but I might miss momentum when its gone. Just need some comp kills today and I get randys and recluse. Also finished suros catalyst, jade rabbit, vigilance wing and I think mida. Those 500 kills with a scout for Randys was really making me hate pvp for quite a while.

Also... is the 920 matchmaking ordeal even possible for 100k? Mist have run it 10 times now and the best was like 89k. It just seems like there arent enough mobs.

I did last weeks 920 for 100K, I also did the vex/cabal drill one for 100k that was 2 weeks ago? But I think it depends on the strike. Also if you matchmake with people that dont skip anything.

Gratz on the PVP stuff.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm heroic 3 in comp now. I hope I can snag recluse this week, but I'm very inconsistent in PVP still. I still win more than lose, so it just might be a slow grind in this final tier before Fabled. Any idea when Season resets?

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>

You get just over 100k at 950 unless you bring a hunter or two throwing down tethers to generate orbs, or draw out the boss fight.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
100k nightfall? I'm assuming this is hard to do, but I've only done two nightfalls, and my second was 100k. The last boss fight took forever and there were a few times I was the last guardian standing during it and had to go res the other two guys. We finished at 109k?