Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Despite my better judgement I bought the forsaken/shadowkeep upgrade bundle on a steam sale and have been playing this all day long while I "work from home."

Are any of the exotic quests must-do's as I finish up forsaken and move on to the shadowkeep campaign?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I know Season of the Worthless has been a terrible waste of time for everyone, but Bungie has been hyping up the Fall expansion. New season starts on Tuesday for Year 3.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
This is the first time they haven't done a season trailer a week before launch, they aren't unveiling anything until an hour before it starts on Tuesday. So we're getting a season 11 trailer followed by immediate release, and a Fall expansion trailer at the same time. Which hopefully means they're gonna tie into one another pretty hard. When Y3 started Bungie said that season 11 was going to be a culmination of the year events and unlike any other time in Destiny; I hope the lackluster shit leading up to it means they're really going to deliver.

A 4chan leak a while back said we'd be going to Europa and the expansion would have Drifter, Eris and
The Exo Stranger (Ana's Sister) as key players. Europa is where the Deep Stone Crypt is believed to be, origin of the Exos, which would probably cap the Rasputin thread if there are also more Felwinter reveals.

Season of the Worthy isn't going to be anyone's favorite because it was based on a public event activity and Trials had rampant problems, but there were some very good weapon additions this season and warmind builds can be insane.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The Exo Stranger (Ana's Sister) as key players. Europa is where the Deep Stone Crypt is believed to be, origin of the Exos, which would probably cap the Rasputin thread if there are also more Felwinter reveals.
didn't cayde tell eris that deep stone crypt was on enceladus, which is one of the moons of saturn? i mean, he definitely told eris that "it's on enceladus" the question is whether or not he was talking about deep stone crypt, which i think the general consensus is that he was. anyway, i hadn't heard about the exo stranger, so that could be cool

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Damn you're right and I mixed them up. Kind of makes me more excited moving forward though because history of the Exo doesn't exactly seem pressing right now with the Dorito ships reaching Jupiter yesterday.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well it does seem like they are starting to spill some beans on exo's. Felwinter's lie has a surprisingly large amount of exo lore drops. Exo's and black Doritos might end up being more connected than we think.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
And pray you dont beaver error out. Apparently you won't need to be in a new instance. Whatever happens will be in the current one.

Wont be able to be on at the time but I look forward to reading about it on reddit

• 1Like

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I think I've cleared my schedule to be on for it... will try to get in 10 minutes before to deal with beavers...

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How did the Almighty get to a point where it would crash into the Earth? Who moved it? I thought it was in stationary orbit between Mercury and the Sun?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought that if the Almighty had been sent into the Sun, it would have caused an explosion large enough to wipe out Earth? Or did our disabling of the Alimighty remove whatever would have made such a catastrophic explosion, so the Cabal just nudged it our way.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I thought that if the Almighty had been sent into the Sun, it would have caused an explosion large enough to wipe out Earth? Or did our disabling of the Alimighty remove whatever would have made such a catastrophic explosion, so the Cabal just nudged it our way.
set a collision course with the last city

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah. The giant laser beam coming out of the Almighty at the end of the red war campaign is what was going to destroy it. We basically disabled the weapon part and the Cabal abandoned it after losing the war. After season of dawn they set it on a collision course with Earth and disabled the engines as a last fuck you to humans.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looking at the event in real time, it makes me laugh. I appreciate that bungie is trying to do something neat, but seeing the contrails of the missles Rasputin has shot MISS something that huge, and to see the "glitterbox" be misaligned with the Almighty is just.... to be expected now, from my pov. =)

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea.

So a question about the list you posted above. Did the Darkness create / alter the Vex as a test? It mentions a "Final Shape", and that now the Darkness is seeing if Humans are this "Final Shape"?