Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Lenas

Trump's Staff
IMO... Things worth farming this season:

Scatter Signal (Overflow/Slice + Controlled Burst) is the best fusion in the game right now and Doomed Petitioner (Envious/Reconstruction + Surrounded) is probably a direct upgrade to Taipan which is also a free pattern given out to everyone. Supercluster (FTTC/Reconstruction + Surrounded/Vorpal) competes for best in slot for a kinetic slug if you don't raid for Heritage. Eremite (Envious + Controlled) from last season is still great because it lines up with solar surges for the best rockets atm.

Worth trying to get before the Dawning event is gone Jan 2:

Avalanche LMG with some combo of Subsistence/Auto Loading + Incandescent/Target Lock. Glacioclasm with Overflow + Controlled Burst/Reservoir Burst.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This one too from nightfalls if you dont have the vow one... the fusion was the first thing I crafted. I forgot about that thing.

1703712995852.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Forgot about that one because I didn't get the roll I want yet, but yeah. Ambitious + Voltshot is rivaled only by the raid wave frame, contenders for best weapons in the game.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Struggling on Parting the Veil with that Tormentor and a room full of Taken. On Solar Lock but wondering if Stasis or a more damaging build is going to be more productive than my Well build.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Struggling on Parting the Veil with that Tormentor and a room full of Taken. On Solar Lock but wondering if Stasis or a more damaging build is going to be more productive than my Well build.
Nahh stick with solar, its the most OP lock build especially this season. Try the sunbracer build if you have them. Its not great for boss dmg, especially a tormentor, but it will clear the arena of trash which is even more annoying and dangerous. Pair it with the monte carlo and you will have melee for days and also the nades because of the melee.

I did mine with solar titan last season and it worked just gotta keep the healing up. Solar lock is the only class that gets cure x2 so your healing should be even better. A good HMG will do the boss dmg along with wishender if you have it. Or polaris lance for the solar shit. Stay at the top for the first phase going from platform to platform and plink the bow/polaris shots at him, his shoulders first then his chest then when the arena shrinks just watch out for his jumps, when I see him jumping to do that move, I run toward him, so he completely mises me behind. Stay mobile, kill trash and keep taking pot shots at him until dead. Took me a few tries but in the end he lost. BTW that hand cannon you get is rally nice for solar. One of my favorites for sure this season. I got 8K kills with it already.

If you need help with the mission ill be on tomorrow in the afternoon look me up Titus_Maximus#3843

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
If I recall the adds are all HP based, so get Restoration rolling on your solar build and focus down all the psions and knights first. Incandescent weapons would go well here. Tormentors take the most damage from precision weapons so something like a linear fusion or machine gun should be able to get the job done there. Rotate the arena damaging the boss when you can and try to maintain distance. Every time adds respawn focus on getting your restoration back and clear them out before going back to boss.

Few things are more survivable than a solar warlock. Ember of Empyrean to extend resto effects on solar kills and Ember of Solace to make them last longer at base. Also 100 resilience above all else if you aren't already.

Honestly a Dragon's Breath rocket shot into the boss at the start would probably wipe the entire arena around him from combustions alone.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah honestly there have been very few weapons this year in seasonal shit that has me saying I NEED TO HAVE THIS. I crafted a few, some I just got the 5 red borders and never even crafted them. But for a noob thats just started every legendary gun is good, especially crafted ones with the perks you choose vs RNG.

The two weapons that are really good this season are in the world drop with RNG perks, the Ros Arago with onslaught its like a funnelweb on crack for a void build and for PvP but still does put in some work in PvE low content is the Heliocentric QSC. Plus the breakneck from Gambit can also roll with onslaught and its really good, even in pvp. The 450 RPM do really well in 6v6 PvP.

View attachment 506048 View attachment 506047View attachment 506049

have yet to find a void auto that pulls me away from the 2 or 3 Gnawing Hungers I got during Arrivals

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well these might. Its like the breakneck thing, remember? I think they end up being like 1000 RPM or some shit if you get 3 stacks on a 600RPM base weapon. There is 4 guns with this perk, one is a Iron Banner 360 auto, one is the OG breakneck from gambit, this Ros Arago and the Marcato-45 which is a HMG and world drops.

The Iron banner one does not feel too good in PvE, it sure does in PvP though regardless if it has the perk or not. But the others all feel good in PvE.

1703829653529.png

1703829262765.png
1703829345308.png
1703829441722.png
1703829508354.png

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah Ros Arago was on my short list of farms for this season along with Breakneck. I also got the god roll of the new world drop fusion too.

Edit: Oh actually it was introduced last season, oops. Still an amazing roll for a kinetic slot weapon:

111.png

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you need help with that shit im on right now, hit me up.

Sorry, been a bit of a hectic break so far. Keep trying different builds incl a melee double regen one but places too much reliance on Sunshot which is poor at distance or Polaris which has a limited rate of fire. I have Wish-Ender which punches holes in shot but is garbage for packs of mobs due to draw speed. Think I need a decent secondary.

Got close yesterday, had him down to around 10% then I lost focus for a second and he pulled me in and squeezed me like an orange. Will get the fucker down.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Ros Arago is a direct upgrade to Gnawing Hunger in every way.

I keep that roll of the above Nox in my vault because on paper it's good but in practice I always pick Scatter Signal now because of Slice and charge time.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah scatter signal has that new over under perk which is the only 500 fusion with that perk and is the only one which can go through 100 resil and any over shield including woven mail if you land 8 of the 9 bolts. 6 bolt warlocks in healing rift. Its also good for pve with shielded enemies.

1703978911443.png

Last edited:

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
That one has been dead forever, I believe most of us are in Getting Rekt Daily these days

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So got back from a long vacation and catching up. Hit the star crossed exotic mission. Finder is all legendary and most suck. Just want to get through it in normal. Anyone on later tonight?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Whew. NeverMind just pulled this off on legendary somehow. What a fight.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
This one doesn't have any rez tokens, doesn't seem much harder with multiple people either. There are a couple of champions in Legend but you can kill the boss with anti barrier weapons without actually entering the arena.

• 1Like