Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Definitely not easy 28s. They're heavily shielded making the fusion rifle part a hassle.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Whoopie... got myself the raid shotgun tonight. It was not worth it for how many times this one very special person, died trying to jump on four fucking platforms. 27 times he died! We should have just ditched him but he was having a good time. Pretty sure he was one of those guys with no arms that plays with his chin and feet.

Kasted_sl

shitlord
Weird rewards tonight. Got 2 rare ships from turning in bounties and found another rare ship in a chest on the moon. This is after only getting one rare ship ever since the game came out.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I do that shit all the time with other mobs but would have never thought of doing it to him. Works even better if you can toss in a rocket at their feet to make them skip up and fall off a ledge.

Good thing their alpha/beta was just a press event.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Don't worry about your level in the Iron Banner. It's like a 3 damage difference from the best gun from the worst. The faction ranks are super easy to level up so it wont take a week to get rank three. The shader and other shit gives you +rep as well.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Just did the nightfall - its the hardest thus far but last boss was easy - got me 11 energy i feel so robbed!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'll be available for the nightfall/raid today, but have to leave ~2pm pst for class. Otherwise, I'll be around tomorrow doing homework unless you guys are all ready to kill Atheon.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Hopefully it'll make farming Pocket Infinity relatively painless. That's my hope, anyway.

spronk

FPS noob
i haven't done it yet but this is apparently how you cheese the last boss in nightfall
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=da770...1117&sff=1&v=3

also for iron banner, you get 0 rep for losing a game so thats gonna be interesting, i wonder if the internet will organize premade PVP teams or rage at bungie for always joining a team thats losing because people quit when they realize their team is gonna lose

most of the iron bounty banners are also pretty tough for casual players, stuff like get the top score on your team, get 10 killing spree medals, etc. most of the teams in IB should be premades so... yeah. at least there is earn 10k xp, can afk your way to that. IB rep level 1 is only 100 points, rep level 2 is 1200 points.