Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Well you can get the Iron Banner legendaries from the reward screen at the end so seems a waste to just quit.

Fadaar

That guy
At least the rep grind appears to be fairly short. Should be able to hit rank 3 today easily. Also it seems (to me at least, I could be wrong) that my 300 dmg Shadow Price (got from a mailbag/engram can't remember which) does far better than a 276 dmg Suros. Need to test it further on other people's faces to be sure.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Except that if you're L28+ those legendaries are worthless other than to break down for ascendants (assuming they even break down into ascendants at all).

Not that I care, I'm actually happy that none of the PVP shit gets you closer to 30 and the shaders appear to be based off the same shit-brown color scheme Amanda Halliday paints the ships you find in chests. Otherwise I might be tempted to waste part of my weekend doing something I enjoy about as much as cleaning the bathroom.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I'll be available for the nightfall/raid today, but have to leave ~2pm pst for class. Otherwise, I'll be around tomorrow doing homework unless you guys are all ready to kill Atheon.
I'll be on around 8:00 PM EST tonight to do the Nightfall if you can wait. I cannot do the raid tonight but can do it tomorrow after 5:30 EST

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'll be in class at that time, Lost. Tuesday nights are my 5 hour class. I'm up to do the raid tomorrow night, Though. You should shoot TheFourth a message in game and see if he is available, since he doesn't check the forums

sarthis_sl

shitlord
I'm down for the Nightfall tonight if anyone has room for an extra. I also haven't done VoG yet but I'd love to get in on a raid this week if possible.

27 Warlock (Sunsinger) w/ Ice Breaker.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
i haven't done it yet but this is apparently how you cheese the last boss in nightfall
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=da770...1117&sff=1&v=3

also for iron banner, you get 0 rep for losing a game so thats gonna be interesting, i wonder if the internet will organize premade PVP teams or rage at bungie for always joining a team thats losing because people quit when they realize their team is gonna lose

most of the iron bounty banners are also pretty tough for casual players, stuff like get the top score on your team, get 10 killing spree medals, etc. most of the teams in IB should be premades so... yeah. at least there is earn 10k xp, can afk your way to that. IB rep level 1 is only 100 points, rep level 2 is 1200 points.
Dont do this unless you want a trip to orbit. All the mobs shots penetrate and hit you from all angles.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Thats what i did - but the boss didnt come out to the point where you stay at ledge no matter how we tried to move him - Also every mob can near one shot since all damages is covered. We had 2 working on damage and one on the ledge to res, we tried to move him in LoS of ledge but he refused.

Column_sl

shitlord
We'll hopefully get the band back together to run it tomorrow or Wednesday night. Not sure if we're trying hard mode this time or what, need to check schedules and see what everyone's plan is. I think Wed works better for me though.
I texted thefourth, and he replied Wednesday works for him.

My group is going to do our weekly Hard modes starting tonight, but I guarantee those servers will be fucked up after this patch. Might just wait till tomorrow.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Looking for a raid group if anyone has room. I can raid weds or thursday nights and mornings / afternoon the other days of the week. I have never done it and really want to get in on the action. Unfortunately, I play a hunter so that probably going to work against me.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
We'll hopefully get the band back together to run it tomorrow or Wednesday night. Not sure if we're trying hard mode this time or what, need to check schedules and see what everyone's plan is. I think Wed works better for me though.
I made a bungie group for our raid group. I have no idea if it is easy to communicate (if we get phone alerts) on there, but I didn't want to bombard this thread with our raid stuff. Also, I keep forgetting someone and wanted to use that to keep track. I know it was Me, TheFourth and DaCat on the outside and Venir, LostVirtue and someone else on the inside. PM'ed the group link to 3 of you.

Wednesday works best for me, also. because we work 2 on, 4 off, Next week and the week after I will be on-shift on Wednesday. I would still like to do the raid with you guys, but I might have to tap out those 2 weeks if we can't do it a different day.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I'm quite disappointed that the first two DLC packs are just adding in Story missions and Strikes that use the same original four maps (and which honestly look like they were cut from the original release). I would have expected paid DLC to each add another of the mega-maps with associated Story, Strike and Patrol missions.

Fadaar

That guy
Anybody actually group queue for pvp? Really tired of being the only one that's positive K:D half the time.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Fadaar, I'll be on line in a few minutes. Gotta finish up a couple of things here first. Send me an invite xXDaCatXx or I'll hit you up. Probably be 20 min'ish.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I'm only 18 (I'll be 20 by tomorrow night) but I'd do some pvp premades. I went 20-2 this morning and only won by 5 points with my final kill. Pretty fucking intense game in any case.