Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thats from the Destiny wiki itself.... The other half of there sub class is meant for support.

They revive (ie heal) with radiance... radiant skin for incoming damage, radiance for super shield repair
That is a self revive and is only good while playing solo. If you are ever in a group you should be specced for Song of Flame.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
And part of that support is making all your abilities including shields revive insanely fast..

They made them this way for a reason
Ok not saying you are wrong where did you read this is how Song of Flame worked? I assume it is the Song of Flame option because I see nothing else on the Warlock tree that could possibly affect allies shields.

Column_sl

shitlord
So there is still something left for today besides the video

Aaron Glenn ?@AaronGlenn3 2h
@Bungie nice tease. Is that the surprise for today?
Reply Retweet Favorite More
User Actions
Follow

BungieVerified account
?@Bungie
@AaronGlenn3 Day ain't over yet.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I was watching the trailer...and I was like, why isn't this a movie already?
smile.png

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I was watching it going "How the fuck is it 2014 and games don't look like that yet?!?"

12 year old Springbok would be disappointed!

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Remember the rumor from years ago that this was the secret "Project Titan" where Blizzard and Bungie teamed up?

spronk

FPS noob
best destiny deal so far: trade in cod ghosts / ac4 / GTA5 / BF4 / Titanfall / NBA 2k14 at Target this week (until saturday), get $20 gift card plus a 20% coupon good on destiny. Pick up a $1 preorder card which will give you $5 gc when you pick up destiny. Cartwheel (targets mobile coupon app) will have 10% coupon on destiny on 9/9.

So pay $43 (20% + 10% off) - $20gc = $23 and get a free six pack of coke and $5 gc when you pick up destiny. If you don't have ghosts/ac4/gta5/BF4/Titanfall/NBA 2k14 you want to get rid of, you can buy GTA5 at sams club this week for $15.

Unfortunately I have a ghost edition coming so can't taking advantage
frown.png

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So my 18 month old son turned on my new Ps4, and pre-ordered the Digital Guardian edition from the PS Store for $89.99. Just from randomly pushing buttons on the controller. Is this a sign I should be playing this game?

(wtf, they make it too easy to order shit)

Time to look into parental controls!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So my 18 month old son turned on my new Ps4, and pre-ordered the Digital Guardian edition from the PS Store for $89.99. Just from randomly pushing buttons on the controller. Is this a sign I should be playing this game?

LOL epic, yeah you are in it now.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Hmm can i use VPN to unlock game early? I know IGN starts with the time the aussie servers go up or something.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

Is this just in case your wife reads the forums?

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Got in touch with live chat support and they refunded me the purchase. lol. Sorry bros, not in this one.
smile.png
Good to know Sony CS weren't being a dicks and refunded you. Or maybe since its a pre-order and you haven't actually downloaded anything they are more easy going about it.