Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
What do you do if your PS4 is wireless? If I unplugged my actual router I wouldn't be able to get back in game for like 3 minutes and would miss everything.
that's a good question. I'm wireless also. From the video it looks like the kill credit happens when the player is still offline so someone would have to be the sacrificial lamb and not get the reward. Simple way around that is to just rotate who disconnects as your group cheeses the crap out of crota .

You go into settings and uncheck the connect to Internet box when someone tells you. I'm not sure how this works honestly, looks like the person disconnecting can't get the loot. Also, not sure if it will work with more than 2 people
First week I have not even bothered to do Crota, all I need is the Crux but why would I want that whey they are just nerfing autorifles again. Nerfed the Vex a week or two after I got that also.

Bungie makes messed up decisions, even XUR is obviously weighted to offer DLC items so people upgrade and buy the DLC. Fuck the peole who did buy the DLC.

Only good thing about the HoW DLC being delayed is they might actually make it fun? Dark Below was awful compared to original content.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
First week I have not even bothered to do Crota, all I need is the Crux but why would I want that whey they are just nerfing autorifles again. Nerfed the Vex a week or two after I got that also.

Bungie makes messed up decisions, even XUR is obviously weighted to offer DLC items so people upgrade and buy the DLC. Fuck the peole who did buy the DLC.

Only good thing about the HoW DLC being delayed is they might actually make it fun? Dark Below was awful compared to original content.
I'm hoping so, right now it's basically just logging in out of habit. I'll continue to log in on Tuesdays to do the nightfalls and at least some of the raid, but other than that only when we plan something.

HoW really needs to step it up or there's going to be a nosedive in player base. I'm pretty sure the only reason the player base is still high is due to people buying the limited editions with the season pass

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anybody know if I were to take a HM Crota checkpoint, go back to orbit, and switch to normal if I would start in crystal room? Or would it not count because of the difficulty variable. Reason being is that I have everything except Hunger of Crota, and from what I understand, it doesn't drop from HM Crota

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anybody know if I were to take a HM Crota checkpoint, go back to orbit, and switch to normal if I would start in crystal room? Or would it not count because of the difficulty variable. Reason being is that I have everything except Hunger of Crota, and from what I understand, it doesn't drop from HM Crota
Checkpoints are seperated by instance. You'll have to run normal completely or get a CP elsewhere.

I'm hoping so, right now it's basically just logging in out of habit. I'll continue to log in on Tuesdays to do the nightfalls and at least some of the raid, but other than that only when we plan something.

HoW really needs to step it up or there's going to be a nosedive in player base. I'm pretty sure the only reason the player base is still high is due to people buying the limited editions with the season pass
Same situation here, bought the limited edition with 2 expansions, if they don't step it up with HoW can't see myself buying the next one.

This whole expansion seemed underwhelming and was mostly reused locations on the original world, very little invested in creating it, one new enemy 3d model and some skins on the old guns. They did't even remove the NTC written on the raid scout rifle. Main issue was the raid was too short and and really not that fun and the end encounter relied on one person essentially and a little luck or no lag issues. I guess also the fact they added so many BS currencies pissed lots off as well as having to re-upgrade exotics. How many Vanguard and Crucible commendations do you all have now, talk about useless...

Bungie, you made bank on this game! reinvest a little and make it fun!

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
It definitely seems like a lot of people are dropping out of the game. I had a ton of free time this weekend so I wanted to finish some stuff up (VOG x2 and CE x1) and getting groups was an absolute nightmare. It doesn't help that PSN is shit and the search function was broken for a good chunk of the weekend.

Never beat CE Hard and really don't plan on it. I just don't think it's all that fun as a raid and watching people try to kill Crota on hard seems like they'd have more fun kicking each other in the nuts. It's a shame because Vault of Glass really was well designed.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Tried to 2 man the HM Crota cheez last night for probably an hour and a half at least. Haven't got it yet. There's a 'sweet spot' for DCing that is honestly in the 250ms range, I think. Pretty fucking limited. I'm glad it's that hard for a cheez though.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've got nm Crota cp if anyone can help kill him tonight real quick. Would really like to see if I can get a black hammer or hunger of crota.

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just picked up a ps4 and destiny a few weeks ago and been playing the shit outta this game. Got my hunter at 30 and only done VOG at this point and looking to try crota once i get some more levels. Need some more ps4 bros to play with.

PSN: junun007

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Still love the gameplay, still think its a fucking joke to call the content patch we got in december for a DLC or expansion. Considering just how quick people beat their "raids" they need to put out a new one every month at least to keep it fresh.

Edit: Oh and please stop with the PvP events for a bit and let us have some PvE stuff to do? Pretty please?

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
What strategy do you guys use for nexus nightfall? Tried duoing it last night but teammate kept dying to mino if we stayed up top and he couldn't make the jump to the far left semi safe spot behind the rock. I got boss to 50% after teammate died but then i died from a combination of boss almost nonstop void bomb splash damage plus 538 vex lobbing grenades at me. Is the key to the encounter to stay on mino ledge but have a team of 3 so mino dies faster?