Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
So is this game officially dead then? I haven't been on much lately but when I have there haven't been enough re-rolled folks on to do a weekly heroic let alone a raid.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe dead to Rerolled but not dead for the vast majority. Finding raids and never waiting for crucible at all hours of the morning.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
So is this game officially dead then? I haven't been on much lately but when I have there haven't been enough re-rolled folks on to do a weekly heroic let alone a raid.
Definitely less rr on when I'm playing. It's still a long haul until next xpac drops so i expect numbers across the board to decline until then.

Goatface

think the game is doing good, but right now there are a lot of people like me that didn't pick it up until recently

anyone know a working cheese spot for siege of the warmind?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Right now we're between content releases and there's not a lot to talk about. So the conversation has died off quite a bit here.

I'm still playing but not as much as I used to. Mainly just knocking the weekly stuff off and then waiting for the next week. Pretty sure that's the same as a lot of others on Rerolled as well.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Stupid question: is there a way to tell what raids you've run? I know I've done Croat on both of my characters this week but can't remember what I did for Atheons on both for normal or hard.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Stupid question: is there a way to tell what raids you've run? I know I've done Croat on both of my characters this week but can't remember what I did for Atheons on both for normal or hard.
I had the same problem recently. Couldn't keep my alts straight. There is no way to check in-game, that I know of. Go to bungie.net, log in, click legend, click advisors. There you can see your raid progress for each of your characters. The progress is just a yellow bar that fills in for bosses looted per raid, so it's not as helpful as it should be (you can't see WHICH raid phases you've done. For example I have the first yellow box filled in for VOG normal and hard. All I've done is hard Templar), but it's better than nothing.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Right now we're between content releases and there's not a lot to talk about. So the conversation has died off quite a bit here.

I'm still playing but not as much as I used to. Mainly just knocking the weekly stuff off and then waiting for the next week. Pretty sure that's the same as a lot of others on Rerolled as well.
Basically same with me, I get on on Tuesdays and that's pretty much it now.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.

Yepp, same for my whole clan. Run the nightfalls (fuck weeklys, so many coins in the bank that I dont know what to do with since nothing worth buying is present) on tuesdays together with the raids, then play something else until next tuesday. Don?t think Ive seen any of them play Destiny outside tuesdays for a while, but we play some other co-op games back and forth.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Another problem is that Crota's End is a terrible raid. With a good group, you can beat it legit in about 30 minutes (though most PUGs take closer to an hour).

My honest hope is that they've heard our feedback and that's why the House of Wolves DLC was pushed back. To give them time to correct some of the mistakes in the original game and in the Crota's End DLC so it doesn't happen again in House of Wolves.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
anyone know a working cheese spot for siege of the warmind?
The small walkway behind Rasputin's control panel platform is 95% safe, knights and wizards won't roam up there and thralls don't like pathing back there. Only thing you need to worry about back there is cursed thrall explosions.

For example I have the first yellow box filled in for VOG normal and hard. All I've done is hard Templar), but it's better than nothing.
Doing hard gives you double loot for normal/hard at the same time, what's the prob? You just want to know your actual checkpoints?

spronk

FPS noob
if you hit IB rank 5 last time there may be a cheese/exploit that you can use. if you stay logged in at 1am PST in orbit during the reset tonight, and then zone down to the planet after 1am you may be able to buy rank1-5 items from the IB vendor without having reranked. You have to be in orbit since the "doorway" to his area opens after 1am and won't open if you are already in the tower, and you obviously have to be logged in during the 1am reset. Once you close destiny and restart it, it will reset your rep back to 0. Playing a IB game will also reset your rank to 0. Keep in mind IB vendors gear is all sold for glimmer so you better have 25k cap and a bunch of glimmer items in bank if you want to do this.

This isn't really confirmed, just something someone semi-tested last time and thinks it will work again this time. Since I have 0 desire to ever play IB again I'm definitely gonna be doing it, I also have a gorgon CP I will try and preserve. Nobody knows what the IB vendor will sell but it might be the 32 chest I think and then the PVP shotgun and pulse rifle since he hasn't sold either yet.

and yeah i don't do shit in Destiny anymore other than NF/weekly, no real point in doing those either. I don't do the raids anymore, have every raid wep including two (shitty) necrochasms which sit in the bank and the only exotic I don't own is hawkmoon, not worth killing ir yut/atheon for it.

the biggest bummer outside of the shitty story is Bungie confirming that a bunch of shit had to get nerfed down to support ps3/360. Planets were supposed to be like 4x bigger, more item space, etc.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I havent played in about a month, and didnt even do hardmode Crota. I had a long weekend away from the PS4 and when I tried to log back in upon returning, I was like WTF am I doing? Same shit over and over. So I never bothered to log back in, oh I take that back I logged in to buy a icebreaker when Xur offered it last time, because it was the only worthwhile exotic I had yet to receive.

This game needs a massive influx of content. Ill check back in at the end of the year. Hopefully then, there will be enough to sink my teeth into it some more.

Here is hoping that Destiny 2 will be only for current consoles and much bigger in breadth. They definitely struck an itch with me that I wanted to scratch, but just not enough of it in its current iteration. Definitely a market for this type of PvE type shooter. What would immensely help is more class diversification and with it maybe even bringing in the holy trinity to the fold. Imagine what they could do content wise if there was a healer, proper tank, and maybe even a control type class.

Shit, Imagine if Blizzard made a form of this game with all their experience. also this is what Biowares Star Wars MMO should of been, Imagine that.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Doing hard gives you double loot for normal/hard at the same time, what's the prob? You just want to know your actual checkpoints?
I was replying to someone's question about how to track weekly progress of multiple alts. So yes, he wanted to know how far through a raid (which checkpoint ) each character was.

For the double loot on hard, how does that work on atheon? If i do hard aren't my chances of an exotic less than normal since there are 3 additional items added to the loot table in hard mode that could come up on rng besides the exotic? I'm not sure if the exotic roll is a separate table or not. I did atheon 2x normal this week since it's slightly easier with scrub groups than hard, but no luck with exotics.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The exotics aren't on separate tables, but two chances is still better than one. No idea if drops in HM are weighted at all.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
The exotics aren't on separate tables, but two chances is still better than one. No idea if drops in HM are weighted at all.
Oh, Atheon HM gets 2 exotic rolls? Dang, I need to stick to hard then.

I wonder why they didn't do that with Crota? I only ever bother with normal Crota at this point because I still need black hammer and hunger of crota (which don't drop in hm if I've been told correctly)