Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

spronk

FPS noob
if you preordered on PSN then just go into games / demos / destiny beta and install it
if you got a key from bungie.net you have to redeem the key on the PSN store to add Destiny Beta as a game (then download it), its the very last option in PSN store - redeem code - but its pretty much overwhelmed atm
you can redeem on your PS4 or PS3 or on web at
https://account.sonyentertainmentnet...rd-flow.action

but again right now none of the 3 are really working

Aorin

Molten Core Raider
Sweet mine downloaded and installed a whopping 150 mb file....claims its 14 gigs. Deleting and trying again...

Aorin

Molten Core Raider
Try number 2..same thing. 32 mb Destiny Beta Update file...and a 179 mb Destiny Beta file. On PS4. If I then open the beta it fails after it tries to connect. Is the app suppose to connect and download the actual game?

Ok yep it does...connected this time...now downloading.

Column_sl

shitlord
Its 13.2 gigs according to the download screen.

Mine says it will be ready in 5 min, so must mean its one of those background download things where it downloads as you play.

I'm just going to download the full thing before I even think about launching it.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got the PSN store to load on my pc and redeemed one of my beta codes. When I log into the PSN store on the PS3, aand go to view downloads (thats where I go to download it right?) it says no content found...as if I've never downloaded anything before on my ps3. ugh

Malkav

French Madman
If anyone has a code left, I'm interested.
tongue.png