Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Ugh, played all night last night. Woke up this morning after a 2 hour nap and had very little urge to log back in. Simply put, this game is boring and repetitive as shit.

Mikey78_sl

shitlord
Played an hour last night and an hour this morning. I skipped beta so this is all new to me and I am loving it so far.

No drops from game yet - will friend up xb1 folks tonight. Excited to do fire teams instead of solo.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Doubt I get to play any tonight once my copy shows up, just remembered tonight is Trey Anastasio with the Oregon Symphony.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Your preorder dlc like red ghost coating and shaders, and LE ship only work on your first character, kinda lame. It also seems that matchmaking is broke since ive failed at joining a fireteam all morning.

Malkav

French Madman
Your preorder dlc like red ghost coating and shaders, and LE ship only work on your first character, kinda lame. It also seems that matchmaking is broke since ive failed at joining a fireteam all morning.
You can buy them again for like 1 glimmer at the special orders vendor.

And funny thing, I got 3 CE ghosts in my mail when i created my character lol.

Anyway, for anyone who didn't get the vanguard armory pre-order bonus : HKCJ-3ENA-6KAF.
Please post if you use it though.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
You can buy them again for like 1 glimmer at the special orders vendor.

And funny thing, I got 3 CE ghosts in my mail when i created my character lol.

Anyway, for anyone who didn't get the vanguard armory pre-order bonus : HKCJ-3ENA-6KAF.
Please post if you use it though.
Ah cool didnt know that, now if only i could find out why my CoD preorder bonus wont show in my mailbox.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Free digital copy of destiny strategy guide. Go toSign in to continue | Primagames.comand use the code hmnr-nqd9-d8u8-ftav it seems that it's an unlimited use code. Just enter a retailer and when you "bought" the guide. I entered today as the date. And of course... Go buy it yourself... This just gives you a digital copy

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ugh, played all night last night. Woke up this morning after a 2 hour nap and had very little urge to log back in. Simply put, this game is boring and repetitive as shit.
How dare you negatively speak amongst us about Destiny. I'd agree, I played Alpha/Beta and the game really didn't capture my attention either. I am hoping they put more into the game as I was comparing it more to Borderlands and that "type" of FPS.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, first "expansion" which I'm assuming means a new mission hub map, 4 missions 2 strikes and probably a related multiplayer map, is only 3 months away, which probably isn't enough to keep me playing only destiny, but still would be pretty good timing.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I'll be honest, I haven't even really been looking forward to playing since beta. I didn't cancel my LE though. It will be at my house tonight, but I'm still on the fence about opening it.

Needless

Toe Sucker
How dare you negatively speak amongst us about Destiny. I'd agree, I played Alpha/Beta and the game really didn't capture my attention either. I am hoping they put more into the game as I was comparing it more to Borderlands and that "type" of FPS.
I full on expect to be bored of this within a couple days, but.. it's the only thing to play on my PS4 so why not!
(waiting for 2.1 to hit PS4 for D3 before i even bother playing it)

My copy is out on delivery atm, but probably won't get here until 2 or 3pm

Malkav

French Madman
I think I went a bit overboard with my setup for this game.
eek.png

Destiny Ghost Edition
XIM 4
Razer Orbweaver
Logitech G502
Astro Mixamp Pro
Audio Technica ATH-ADG1

rrr_img_75882.jpg

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
I want the red thing on your desk. I have no idea what i does but it looks nice.

edit: IS THAT THE FLYING ORB LUKE WAS TRAINING HIS LIGHTSABER SKILLS ON????

Phaenos_sl

shitlord
Picking my copy up today probably won't get to play it until tomorrow at the earliest. Having a life sucks. I skipped the beta as well, so I'm looking forward to experiencing this the first time. Kinda glad I didn't burn myself out early that way like some people seem to be experiencing.

Malkav

French Madman
I want the red thing on your desk. I have no idea what i does but it looks nice.

edit: IS THAT THE FLYING ORB LUKE WAS TRAINING HIS LIGHTSABER SKILLS ON????
Haha, no.

It's the Ghost replica, from the big collector edition for the game.

It's cool, it has a mode where it detects movements and talks with Dinklage's voice.

It has some silly things to say : "We have to leave, this place is dangerous, and definitely not sanitary." or "You need to get some higher level gear, like pants. Yeah, definitely some pants."