Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
To anyone that has sent me a message or chat invite on PSN, I am not intentionally ignoring you. I just never get notifications, and end up noticing them the next day

Fyro

Golden Squire
Just wanted to post for the first time tonight my group beat the hard mode raid without cheesing any of the parts. I've beaten the raid for 4-5 weeks now, but we have always cheesed something. We did Templar and Atheon and oracles without exploiting the insanely easy cheese spots. I felt accomplished. Looking forward to the December raid.

I play on Xbox one. With just a few fixes the game could be great. Voice chat and more content is vastly needed.

Erie_sl

shitlord
Bleh, at this point.. they really shouldn't add voice chat. I have a couple months of pent up anger that some poor souls are going to witness when voice chat is enabled. Fucking pvp morons.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I have some people over tonight, so probably not for me. I would still be in for it tomorrow or this weekend if you don't have a group for tonight

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
My hunter still needs a normal mode. Wife's too. (I refuse to let her have a shot at the hand cannon before I get one. Yep, I'm -that- guy.)

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I tried soloing the weekly last night. Not the true nightfall because I was only 21, but nevertheless it was a hard mode lv 22. Got the final boss down to 25% after like 30 min of plucking him from behind boxes and shit, and then I threw a grenade, it bounced off the shield of one of the dudes in my face and fucking died. God damn! I didnt want to go through that shit again last night, also was running out of ammo packs, so I quit and did the other daily stuff I had to do for my rep. Bonus was that a couple of blue engrams dropped and now I hit 22 to try it again tonight.

So now is that dungeon saved on that boss? Or do I have to start it all over again from beginning if I try tonight?

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
So I don't think the exp bonus at the end of missions is working.
It works for some things, for example i've died and self rezzed at the end of the Daily Heroic and gotten 7-8k exp credit towards the 9k exp without dying bounty. People have mentioned that this bonus applies to armor, but not to weapons.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
It works for some things, for example i've died and self rezzed at the end of the Daily Heroic and gotten 7-8k exp credit towards the 9k exp without dying bounty. People have mentioned that this bonus applies to armor, but not to weapons.
Oh, that may be it then. I was checking weapons and noticing I wasn't getting anything. Seems like a bug, I get exp from bounties on weapons just fine

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So does anybody know if this is going to follow your typical MMO model, as in continuous character progression and they release expansion packs allowing us to maintain our progress, or will it potentially follow the typical console model, a la COD, AC, Halo, etc.?

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not familiar with the typical console model. The only DLC I've ever bought on console has been Battlefield addons. (premium)

Ritley...Yep. Snatty Light at your service. =)

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guess I should clarify. Each new game will be it's own closed system, i.e. start over from scratch in Destiny 2

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I'm hoping the DLCs are small updates and Destiny 2 is a large update (20 mor levels plus another 10 light levels or something) and we keep our current character