Destiny: Rise of Iron 9.20.16

spronk

FPS noob
there are glimmer farm groups that form up in VoG, in 45 minutes of 6 man farming the elites of gatekeeper you can go from 0 to 25k, its not worth it solo takes a lot longer. for solo do the first mars story mission (exclusion zone) in heroic mode - kill the 9 yellow elites that spawn, suicide to the rocket guy, rinse and repeat. with popping cabal + multipliers you can farm 25k in about 2 hours i think

i think bungie's biggest problem is gonna be the addiction issue: people who have stopped playing destiny for 3 or 4 days are suddenly gonna be like "wtf... why am i playing this shitty game" and stop logging in
frown.png

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Pathetic, still can't get online. I doubt Sony will take any additional steps to prevent this from happening again. Seems like they are incapable of providing a secure reliable service. Boy is it a good thing that they don't require PSN access to play every single game that's put out even the 1 player games that won't use any online services or else that could be really annoying...................oh wait.................

Erie_sl

shitlord
Glad I got on early then, won't be logging out this weekend

edit: bleh, as soon as I said that I get booted out of destiny and can't get back in

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Apparently Anonymous is claiming they are helping Sony with security measures to help fight the DDoS attacks from Lizard Squad. Who knows if any of this shit is true but watching the twitter feeds helped pass the time today lol.

Erie_sl

shitlord
Apparently Anonymous is claiming they are helping Sony with security measures to help fight the DDoS attacks from Lizard Squad. Who knows if any of this shit is true but watching the twitter feeds helped pass the time today lol.
And they just released user information of PSN users as well as other sites... ya right

Xevy

Log Wizard
Did first HM VoG tonight and got Fatebringer. Didn't get to kill Atheon as the french canadian guy leading us couldn't suffer through the 3 wipes on Atheon.

sarthis_sl

shitlord
FYI, I'm still wanting to do at least one HM VoG run each week for a chance at exotics. Feel free to hit me up if you need another.

PSN: sarthis

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Any of you ps4ers doing weekly or nightfall today before it all resets? I'll keep an eye out and see if i can join any of you doing it.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I need to do the weekly 2 times before reset. Would also like a HM Atheon kill if anyone else is down. I will start a chat channel when I get home and anyone interested feel free to hop in.

PS4 - JonnieRipps

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
I need to do the weekly 2 times before reset. Would also like a HM Atheon kill if anyone else is down. I will start a chat channel when I get home and anyone interested feel free to hop in.

PS4 - JonnieRipps
PSN seems to be down (for me at least). If I can get on I'll join you for a weekly. Feel free to join me as well if you come on later.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I'll also be looking to get an Atheon kill or two in. I think I still have gorgon checkpoint if anyone needs chest as well

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
What's an mtu? I can't get in either. Psn status says intermittent connectivity issues due to high user volume.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I bought the DLC over the weekend. I finally got in yesterday and caught up on the story. Bought new boots and maxxed them out and I got the Gloves from the quest chain (still leveling those).

I was able to log in during my lunch break but I can't get in now. I tried changing my MTU to 1473 and it didn't help. I also tried 1450 which was also suggested and that didn't work either.