Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Doesn't do PC master race any good either.

GMG has it for $45 though.

Edit: Thankfully GameFly just shipped it out for me even though I didn't send back the previous game until Friday, saving me from having to consider supporting a PC game that uses Denuvo.

Last edited:

Malkav

French Madman
Guess I'm in.

Just received a 40€ coupon as a cash back from a previous purchase today. Guess what's 40€? DE:MD on PC.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Amazon holds you to a two week window for the 20% new games. Best Buy doesn't hold you to that window. You get 20% off any new game any time, regardless of it's price. In case anyone just wanted to go to a brick and mortar and buy it tomorrow. $30 for 2 years. Pays for itself after 2 games. Plus you get many other benefits. Gamers club is a better deal.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Steam copy apparently unlocks at like 6pm for EU :-/ oh well, at least I'll get some stuff done.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
17 hours to go and it's almost 7PM EST. What happened to midnight releases? -.-

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Not sure now? When I purchased it they never sent me a confirmation email and the purchase didnt show up in my history, even though my card was charged. Also lots were complaining on their deus ex page of not getting the key and the key not including whatever preorder bonuses there was.

I sent them a message on fb asking for a refund and got a message today saying key is on my account and it will include bonuses. We shall see.

and just checked my account and it doesnt list a key still or that i purchsed

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not sure now? When I purchased it they never sent me a confirmation email and the purchase didnt show up in my history, even though my card was charged. Also lots were complaining on their deus ex page of not getting the key and the key not including whatever preorder bonuses there was.

I sent them a message on fb asking for a refund and got a message today saying key is on my account and it will include bonuses. We shall see.

and just checked my account and it doesnt list a key still or that i purchsed
Oh, I did receive an email apologizing for the late response for the steam key. Mine includes preorder bonuses and I already preloaded on steam.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Having a fucking blast. First game since FO4/Witcher3 I couldn't put down.

The Illuminati sees all.

rs_560x315-130416143814-azealiabanks3.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You playing ps4? Is performance good?

Waiting on pc to unlock today.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Everything is great save load times。They are almost witcher 3 long.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if consoles paid for a 12 hour exclusive, and if so, how much? Fags.