Dexter

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Nah deb will lose her shit again, very soon too when dex kills her next love interest or old one Quinn.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Nah deb will lose her shit again, very soon too when dex kills her next love interest or old one Quinn.
If they suddenly discovered that Quinn was a serial killer that would be the perfect expression of how this show has gone full retard.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Vogel as mastermind over all these serial killers still gets my vote, and no way the toe breaker guy is the brain surgeon, wasn't his MO, he just wanted to be left alone and was shocked when he found out Vogel was involved at all.

I know Vogel feels threatened but she also appears to be putting herself in situations that she can control. I see a recording of dexters dad in the future saying he is going to turn everyone in, Harry ends up being Vogels first kill. I'm sure she could of drugged him to look like pill overdose or of the like. Raging Dexter and Deb! Shold be fun.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Obviously there have been a ton of WTF moments throughout this series. However, the stabbing through the bed last night was so ridiculous over the top that I was at a total loss for words.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Obviously there have been a ton of WTF moments throughout this series. However, the stabbing through the bed last night was so ridiculous over the top that I was at a total loss for words.
That would take so much strength. I wonder how many actors in this show know it's shit now.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Plus apparently they just happened to have solid steel curtain rods with razor sharp points on them.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
i watched that scene and was like... wtf, when did he get the curtain bar down... and how the hell is he stabbing it through the mattress and the boxspring, there is no damn way... it would be more of a *STAB... twist twist twist... "hey stay down there a min, this may take a while" twist, push, twist, push... huff huff huff*
show cracks me up

Szlia

Hi! My name is Quinn. I am a brilliant detective. There's this guy who left the scene of a murder and who knew the victim, but because the witness recanted and his father is an important member of the community, we did not confront him about it. Since it leaves a sour taste in my mouth, I decide to tail the guy. But on the night he is waiting on a parking lot in a newly acquired car which is a lot less flashy than his usual Porsche, my girlfriend calls me and ask me to join her for the evening at Dexter's. What am I to do? Since nothing even remotely suspicious is going on at all, I leave pronto! The little guilt I might have felt vanishes as I see by buddy Dexter hiding in a bush also tailing the guy. A that Dexter! Such a good friend! I am sure he planned it all to save my relationship with his nanny!

Hi! My name is Dexter. I am a brilliant serial killer. My target is being tailed by Quinn, the boyfriend of my nanny, so I cleverly ask my nanny to invite him over so as to move him out of my way. I catch my prey before he catches his, drag him into the bushes and, as I recover from my efforts, Quinn stops his car by me, thanks me for taking over the tail and leaves... that was close! Now I can proceed with my plan of killing the guy, I am sure I will have no question to answer to anyone once the target goes missing...

Really?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Hi! My name is Quinn. I am a brilliant detective. There's this guy who left the scene of a murder and who knew the victim, but because the witness recanted and his father is an important member of the community, we did not confront him about it. Since it leaves a sour taste in my mouth, I decide to tail the guy. But on the night he is waiting on a parking lot in a newly acquired car which is a lot less flashy than his usual Porsche, my girlfriend calls me and ask me to join her for the evening at Dexter's. What am I to do? Since nothing even remotely suspicious is going on at all, I leave pronto! The little guilt I might have felt vanishes as I see by buddy Dexter hiding in a bush also tailing the guy. A that Dexter! Such a good friend! I am sure he planned it all to save my relationship with his nanny!

Hi! My name is Dexter. I am a brilliant serial killer. My target is being tailed by Quinn, the boyfriend of my nanny, so I cleverly ask my nanny to invite him over so as to move him out of my way. I catch my prey before he catches his, drag him into the bushes and, as I recover from my efforts, Quinn stops his car by me, thanks me for taking over the tail and leaves... that was close! Now I can proceed with my plan of killing the guy, I am sure I will have no question to answer to anyone once the target goes missing...

Really?
Forgetting whats going on when you are invited over to fuck that chic is out of place?

Szlia

You could do this for every episode since season 3, Szlia.
You are not wrong, but there are levels. Sometimes you let things slide, suspension of disbelief, understanding some corners need to be cut and that realism must not go in the way of a good story and all that, but... sometimes it's just too much. I found this chain of events particularly grating.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Quinn catches kid, kid rats out Dexter and Vogel, does Quinn turn Dexter in? Tune in next week for Who Cares About That Shit, Miranda Might Get Naked Again.

At least the kid has being rich going for him. He could be like if the Joker became Batman.

Cybsled

He is still probably watching that scene even now, because he couldn't stand 'Chuck' for his Yvonne fix ;P

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I hope that this would ease all y'all pain

rrr_img_39346.jpg