Dexter

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't necessarily put it past her. I can't think of a character in the entire series that more fits the classic traits of a psychopath than she does. Except when she's trying to get Dexter to kill someone and acting frightened, which could easily be an act, she has literally zero emotion. Would be an interesting twist, her being the true psychopath.

Regardless, I really do hope he kills her because she bugs the fuck out of me. After he kills protoge-psychopath kid of course. I don't think he could look more like a douchebag if he tried.

I'm still quite certain that Dexter will sacrifice himself for Deb at the end though, proving he's not truly a psychopath (or learned to not be one if he was originally), as I predicted a few weeks ago.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
This season is getting progressively worse every episode. I just want it to end at this point so I can be done with it
Yeah, it's starting to feel like a chore having to endure 50 minutes of this show. Wish I didn't have so much time invested in it so far.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
So why exactly did Hannah drug Dexter and Deb?

She wanted to ask Dexter to kill her husband? Why did she need to drug both of them to do that, and why did she leave Dexter on the side of the road? It just doens't make any sense. Deb thinks that Hannah wanted to show that she was in control and could kill them at any moment, but Hannah never once hinted about that being her motivation.

Or should I not be asking questions like this?

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm

She wanted to ask Dexter to kill her husband? Why did she need to drug both of them to do that, and why did she leave Dexter on the side of the road? It just doens't make any sense. Deb thinks that Hannah wanted to show that she was in control and could kill them at any moment, but Hannah never once hinted about that being her motivation.

Women scorned be crazy yo. Nuff said.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
My prediction is that Hannah stole some of Dexter's DNA while they were drugged (hence the scratch on his neck) which she will later use to frame him for the husband murder job.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yup. While Dex was drugged, she could have extracted DNA for planted evidence or put his fingerprints on items of her chosing.

The only upshot of this is it increases the chances of her ending up naked and wrapped in saranwrap (not that they will show anything, but we can dream). Calling it now: kill room will be her old flowershop.

I don't want to be making excuses for this show, but this didn't seem so outlandish to me. She wanted to get Dexter alone in a secluded area so she could, you know, conspire to commit murder. Once she got him there, she changed her mind and bolted.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
did hannah implement dexter's seeds in her and raise dexter 2.0

that would be a way better of a plot than the current one.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I don't want to be making excuses for this show, but this didn't seem so outlandish to me. She wanted to get Dexter alone in a secluded area so she could, you know, conspire to commit murder. Once she got him there, she changed her mind and bolted.
That just doesn't make sense, though. Why bother drugging him AND Deb? Why not just drug him when he is at home? Or hell, just show up and talk to him? It's not like he's a social butterfly who is constantly surrounded by friends and family. The entire thing just seemed like a stupid reason for a cliff hanger. This is especially true when you consider that she knows her husband is tracking her every move. Why would she risk going to Deb's house and then dragging Dexter away to get him alone? It just adds an extra step to an already dangerous/stupid idea.

iannis

Musty Nester
Apparently everyone involved with this show is just tired of it. I've barely paid any attention myself since deb tried to murder/suicide them into the lake. I don't know why that bugged me so much. Every scene is the writers saying, "Fuck. Whatever". But for some reason that scene just snapped my will to even pretend it was entertaining anymore. This might have been an artistic endeavor at some point but at this point the writers are obviously more concerned with just ending the stupid thing. I mean even the writers are bored and it shows. That's really the problem I think. The writers are just bored. The actors are bored. Everyone's bored, but the show must go on.

So basically the answer to the question of "why does this not make sense anymore, even the diluted alternate reality version of Dexter sense" is "because cash money".

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Apparently everyone involved with this show is just tired of it. I've barely paid any attention myself since deb tried to murder/suicide them into the lake. I don't know why that bugged me so much. Every scene is the writers saying, "Fuck. Whatever". But for some reason that scene just snapped my will to even pretend it was entertaining anymore. This might have been an artistic endeavor at some point but at this point the writers are obviously more concerned with just ending the stupid thing. I mean even the writers are bored and it shows. That's really the problem I think. The writers are just bored. The actors are bored. Everyone's bored, but the show must go on.

So basically the answer to the question of "why does this not make sense anymore, even the diluted alternate reality version of Dexter sense" is "because cash money".
man....i snapped after episode 2 (ep 1 was good)....i just skip through the rest, in hopes that....something happens.