Dexter

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
If he is in a psych ward, I want to see Lila West (the NA sponcor from season 2) alive again and also in the background. And maybe Rita also. She got sexy towards the end of her run.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Dexter will go to prison and then all of the murderers and child molesters will inexplicably be killed and wind up in the ocean and the prison guards will have no idea who is doing it even though they have video surveillance of the whole place and all the prisoners were Dexter's roommate the night that they were killed and he requested them all. They will be like "whoa Dex, you have horrible luck with roommates!".

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
While entertaining easily the worst episode so far, hundreds of times Dexter ganks people with the needle just outside a veh and dumps them in clean and quick. This dude has a van and instead he waits behind a door that he will easily been seen from if he moves at all let alone try and sneak up on him, then the entire time he is like look at the needle in my hand.

Even if he did stick him how would he get the dead weight out the room without anyone noticing? Wheel chair seems the most obvious but they don't let you just wheel people out of those kinds of places. Just bad writing all around to completely change his MO like that.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
While entertaining easily the worst episode so far, hundreds of times Dexter ganks people with the needle just outside a veh and dumps them in clean and quick. This dude has a van and instead he waits behind a door that he will easily been seen from if he moves at all let alone try and sneak up on him, then the entire time he is like look at the needle in my hand.

Even if he did stick him how would he get the dead weight out the room without anyone noticing? Wheel chair seems the most obvious but they don't let you just wheel people out of those kinds of places. Just bad writing all around to completely change his MO like that.
And he shut the door with a loud click to alert the dude. I turned to my sister and said "Well the was a heavy handed way to explain that Dexter actually loves Deb since he wouldnt just pull the plug like that"

Then he explains that on the car ride home 2 seconds later. Not very clever writing.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
You can tell how bad the writing is by the fact that no one has evenmentioned or caredthat Deb tried to murder suicide dex.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
No shit, and did it ever cross anyone's mind that she wasn't going to go back and save him afterwards? At no point was I remotely concerned that either of them would die.

Deb's character is some kind of cartoon this season and it doesn't interest me at all.

iannis

Musty Nester
That's what I thought. They just completely blew off their own material, right?
Nah. It's a "reboot".

God, I don't expect Dexter to be good anymore. Episode delivers. lol.
biggrin.png

I JUST WANNA SEE DEB DIE.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
The actor playing the Brain Surgeon is from Ireland, his most notable role is in the UK version of Shameless. its painful to hear his shitty American accent

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
The finale will be me having sex with Hannah for 60 minutes straight. She'll do that absurdly hot voice where she says "Dexter..." just after he freed her from the table last season just before they bang, only she will say "Dabamf", only my actual name instead of that. Then everyone on RR will know my first name because you'll know it's me. I guess you'll know what I look like too.

Episode was 0/10 because no Hannah. They will all be

Also, Vogel looks like an alien. That downward sloping mouth and her weird alien lips creep me out big time.

Also, she's pretty much 0% psychologist. None of the stuff she says or does is anything a psychologist would say or do. "Oh here let me trap you in a scenario and rape your mind with analyses full of quips and cliches." The worst of all is her writing books with detailed cases on her patients which is wildly unethical. "Oh lets cut out the name and it'll totally be fine." If someone told the whole life story of someone I knew and omitted their name, it'd take me about 0.13 seconds to figure out who it was.

iannis

Musty Nester
The finale will be me having sex with Hannah for 60 minutes straight. She'll do that absurdly hot voice where she says "Dexter..." just after he freed her from the table last season just before they bang, only she will say "Dabamf", only my actual name instead of that. Then everyone on RR will know my first name because you'll know it's me. I guess you'll know what I look like too.

Episode was 0/10 because no Hannah. They will all be

Also, Vogel looks like an alien. That downward sloping mouth and her weird alien lips creep me out big time.

Also, she's pretty much 0% psychologist. None of the stuff she says or does is anything a psychologist would say or do. "Oh here let me trap you in a scenario and rape your mind with analyses full of quips and cliches." The worst of all is her writing books with detailed cases on her patients which is wildly unethical. "Oh lets cut out the name and it'll totally be fine." If someone told the whole life story of someone I knew and omitted their name, it'd take me about 0.13 seconds to figure out who it was.
I forget the name of the author, but I remember back in High School reading a couple of books that supposedly were actual case studies of extreme disorders. From what little I remember though, you're right. It wasn't just "we'll use a fake name". No nothing was ever mentioned except what directly pertained to the disorder. No person or place names, or even dates.

And I dunno, it might have been bullshit pop-psychology anyway. But a teacher handed it to me and gave me credit for independent study. Shit was legit.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Not quite the worst episode in history, but pretty fucking close.

FFS...the worst thing to happen to Deb is Dex. Dex ruined everything she ever cared about, and in the space of a few platitudes, all is forgiven and they both want to go on a killing spree. WTF?

Dex ruining Deb should have been carried to the last fucking sentence of the series...the last block of actors on the set and taken down to the last fucking take of the entire series. With this episode, all that has transpired so far is no more gruesome than Dex switching out Deb's beloved Colgate toothpaste with Crest.

Just, ugh.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
maybe she'll do the new apprentice first, then the doctor out of fear then ultimately dexter and adopt harrison and teach him harry's code 2.0. any of these ideas are better than the current show!