Dexter

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Harrison took this long to learn how to write his name?
well since Dexter is never home to teach him anything and Harrison is being raised by aPuerto Ricannanny who basically takes the kid anywhere and everywhere she goes for days on end... yea, he can finally write his name.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I was really hoping that Quinn set Zach up and has been hiding in plain sight as a serial killer for all these seasons. This would have redeemed this season in my eyes.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
This show is True Blood-level dumb now. Really wish they would have called it quits after the Trinity/Lithgow season, if they had this show would be mentioned in the same class as Breaking Bad, or The Wire. It's fallen very, very far from that point now.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I wouldn't give it that much praise, but I do agree with the overall point. First four seasons of the show were honest quality TV. It should be remembered for that rather than the shell it has turned into.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Dexter used to stalk his victims over the course of several episodes and it was something new and exciting. But I guess the novelty of a sympathetic serial killer wore off so the writers had Dexter dispatch his victims in a matter of minutes so they could focus on other things. It hasn't really felt like Dexter in years and now we're approaching a finale where he's going to unceremoniously flee the country to start a new life with someone he barely knows.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'd flee the country with Hannah and I'd leave shitty Harrison behind like the dead weight he is.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_41725.jpg

rrr_img_41726.png

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This show is True Blood-level dumb now. Really wish they would have called it quits after the Trinity/Lithgow season, if they had this show would be mentioned in the same class as Breaking Bad, or The Wire. It's fallen very, very far from that point now.
They should have killed Harrison at the end of s4.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Killed him and kept Rita in his place, or got rid of both of them?

At least Rita's annoying kids are gone as well. Haven't seen them in a while.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Rita was a character I always hated but I still got pretty emotional at the end of season 4. Credit to the writers back then for that. I don't see the same happening in Breaking Bad if something happens to Skyler.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Well, Skyler is (or was) a very shallow character for so long, we haven't had a chance to really come into giving a shit about her. These last few episodes have definitely added depth to her, but too little too late, in my opinion.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Well, Skyler is (or was) a very shallow character for so long, we haven't had a chance to really come into giving a shit about her. These last few episodes have definitely added depth to her, but too little too late, in my opinion.
Yeah but Rita was an annoying nag.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, don't you hate it when wives get mad when their husbands treat them like shit? It's so annoying.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Annoying or not, she was a much deeper character than Skyler. Her death was much more meaningful than Skyler's will be, should she meet a similar fate.