Dexter

geffe71_sl

shitlord
Yup

Hoped that Harrison would knock himself out and be out of commission for the last 2 episodes, but alas not.

Was going to make a prediction about the finale, but after seeing the trailer, it probably wont happen (everyone dead except for Deb and then she gets a call from Dexter in Argentina ala Silence of the Lambs)

Cybsled

That's what they grabbed from the house of Hannah's friend a couple episodes back.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
What I don't understand is why doesn't Hannah just go now and he meet her in a week
Because the cops are not looking for someone traveling with her husband and kid. SHE CANNOT BE RECOGNIZED IF SHE'S STANDING NEXT TO SOMEONE YOU DIDN'T EXPECT.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
Because the cops are not looking for someone traveling with her husband and kid. SHE CANNOT BE RECOGNIZED IF SHE'S STANDING NEXT TO SOMEONE YOU DIDN'T EXPECT.
Yet a nurse spotted her with someones kid, and that kid should have been written off a few seasons back.

TWO MORE EPISODES UNTIL THIS NIGHTMARE IS OVER

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Think I posted this massive spoiler two years ago. But it needs to be shown again.

rrr_img_43092.jpg

Terial

Trakanon Raider
sell his boat? Can't they just take the boat to Argentina? (i don't own a boat or know anything about boats, but can't you stick to the coast and go to Argentina? Sure it'll take a while but who cares?
If they can't, they why not take the boat to a different city where they are not being "hunted" and fly out from there.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
What I gathered from the trailer:

Deb gets shot, Quinn turns into Doakes, Saxon and Dexter play mind games, Elway gets merc'd, Bautista catches Dexter before killing Saxon or someone else

Devlin

Golden Squire
is it over yet?
No kidding, I just realised I hate this show now and all the characters on it, last good season was the one with John Lithgow.

Was just ranting to my wife about it, there isn't even a main bad guy this season, Dexter is now an emo whiney bitch and I can't fucking stand Hannah.

I just want them all to die, I care so little for them.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Hannah is lucky she's also Miranda(mass effect), that get's her a pass... otherwise kill them all! OMG i wanted Harrison's head to fly off! and is he some director's son or something? child actors are hit or miss bad... but that kid is just plain horrible. and it's a kid! i know i shouldn't be ragging on a 2 year old for acting, but damn he was bad... at least vogal is dead, the only thing that can redeem this show is more killing, like... 3 killings per episode.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Hannah is lucky she's also Miranda(mass effect), that get's her a pass... otherwise kill them all! OMG i wanted Harrison's head to fly off! and is he some director's son or something? child actors are hit or miss bad... but that kid is just plain horrible. and it's a kid! i know i shouldn't be ragging on a 2 year old for acting, but damn he was bad... at least vogal is dead, the only thing that can redeem this show is more killing, like... 3 killings per episode.
Fucking this, I said the same thing yesterday, I even hate the fucking kid now.

Dexter is supposed to be a psychopath but just really has no traits left anymore and he doesn't kill anyone now he just moons over Hannah.

The writing/acting is fucking awful now, Dexter is just overly dramatic all the time.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I agree, i do miss him killing people, i mean this is a show about a serial killer, but it has turned into a show about a whiny guy who is trying to get a girl....
whatever appeal she had towards him should be gone.
Show should end with Hannah poisoning Dexter and whispering in his ear "you whiny little bitch"