Dexter

Joules

Trakanon Raider
Vogel is definitely in with the brain surgeon but I don't think she's been behind the killings. My best guess was that she taught her son how to become a serial killer and since she was interested in studying brains she taught him how to perform brain surgery. Something got fucked up and he was sent away. So she started working with other psychopaths. No need to elaborate more than this since it's either too predictable or there going to give us some stupid big curveball that makes no sense.

This season has been better but the last few seasons overall have been pretty painful. After trinity they should have created a 5th season and maybe a 6th season combining the shit with Deb finding Dexter out and the real truth behind Harry.

Seriously though what point does Harrison serve in this show? Why wasn't he just killed off? He's basically a glorified neglected prop. I'll give him this though, he's better than Linden from the Killing.

iannis

Musty Nester
Rita givin Dexter a blowjob was some QUALITY motherfucking television.

Really the series should have ended with Rita's death. Perfect full circle story. I can only assume: because money.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Final scene in the show will be Harrison sitting in a pool of blood with Dexter and Morgan dead around him.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
Don't forget Quinn, after previously learning Dexter's secret, scoops up Harrison and adopts him becoming the new Harry in 10 years.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Don't forget Quinn, after previously learning Dexter's secret, scoops up Harrison and adopts him becoming the new Harry in 10 years.
Or Vogel picks him up and raises him to be the perfect serial killer. Also taking care of him because her son is the one who killed Dexter and Deb. You can then do a spin off show 10 years in the future called Harrison and have Dexter do Obi-Wan Kenobi type cameos in ghost form.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
The fall out when deb found out dexter is the bay harbor butcher should have been the greatest montage in history.

Why Deb stopped asking questions about his past fucking blows, once they moved past that the series took a nose dive.

Silence_sl

shitlord
The fall out when deb found out dexter is the bay harbor butcher should have been the greatest montage in history.

Why Deb stopped asking questions about his past fucking blows, once they moved past that the series took a nose dive.
No kidding. The only good thing to come out of that whole mess was LaGuerta getting shot, and they even fucked that up.

Jait

Molten Core Raider

The joke scene a few seasons earlier when he told her in his head was better.

That's really saying something about the writing.