Dexter

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus fucking Deb. Please fucking kill her in future seasons. for the love of god. shove her into where suns don't shine, preferably a barrel.

Joules

Trakanon Raider
It's early this year because they filmed Season 7 & 8 at the same time. Not sure if this was intentional or if they realized they could squeeze out another season with those storylines. There were certainly a lot more loose ends at the end of Season 7 than usual. Since it's the last season I don't think it would have anything to do with ratings since most people would want to watch to see what happens to Dexter.

I think the only way the show has to end is with Dexter dying. Anything else would be anti-climatic to say the least.

Brad2770

rrr_img_23453.jpg

rrr_img_23453.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
They always show him shaving in the intro sequence... but dexter ALWAYS has about a days worth of gritty manly stubble on his jaw.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
The Dexter facebook page keeps posting all these teaser videos, talking about Deb's struggle. They always mention that she had to choose between killing her brother or LaGuerta. Every time I'm like nope, she totally didn't have to kill either. If she wanted Dex to live all she had to do was leave and let him kill LaGuerta himself. Sure that's effectively killing LaGuerta, but the moral implications are not nearly as severe.

The entire season is going to be based around a ridiculous scenario constructed as a plot device. Just like last season was based around Deb having an unethical therapist that decides to suggest her patient is in love with her own brother, which causes Deb to go to the church and discover him killing someone. That one wasn't so bad because there are lots of ways for her to find out; they just chose a stupid one. However, there aren't lots of ways to make Deb choose between killing her brother or an innocent. The whole show is pretty retarded at this point

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I'm not sure I understand what exactly you think was unethical about the therapist's actions? As well as the fact that from what the way they had Deb play it, she is/was in love with Dex. The therapist pointing that out is just doing her job.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Dexter is basically the centre of gravity for Deb. He is the reason why Deb is so fucked up and can't fly on her own. She relies on him so much that if someone isn't as good as Dexter or dependable as Dexter, her relationship always gets fucked. She can't rely on anyone except Dexter or that guy who was basically her father figure. I am pretty sure that if she can fuck him, she will fuck Dexter. Therapist basically suggested that but she was horrible in doing so.