Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
*slaps roof of D3’s RNG Loot Tables*

This bad boy can fit so many useless items and worthless rolls in it!

*cries*

edit: We see you have every piece for a specific DH build except one crucial item that would make the entire set function properly...could we interest you in a 2h staff for a Monk? How about your TWENTY SIXTH PAIR OF KRELMS BUFF BRACERS? NO? HERE THEY ARE ANYWAY HAHAH

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At least there’s Kanais cube to help. Weeps softly and rerolls the travelers pledge for the 25th time.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have 3 traveler's pledges this season that all rolled Arcane / int / CHD / socket / resist / health globe (all non-ancient though). That is far too creepy to be normal RNG. Sure I can reroll the int to CHC but nothing uses arcane.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I don’t know if this is a bug or not, but I twobox a Necro aura/pet bot and equip it with Sage’s or Cain’s for DB or MF runs with a high % Nagelring and apparently the stats are still affected even after the character is dead...? I left the character in un-resurrected and was still getting extra DB and it *seemed* like I was still getting more drops than normal. Hard to speculate on MF, but the DB drops are guaranteed. Is this working as intended?

Because if so, I’m going to fourbox and have 3 bots equipping Sage’s set and let them die and run around and get 100+ DB a run 🏆😂😂
Apparently you can also pick up gold while dead, lol.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Just bot 24/7 like all the leaderboard toppers do. One monk has I think 7 primals for his build.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I don’t know if this is a bug or not, but I twobox a Necro aura/pet bot and equip it with Sage’s or Cain’s for DB or MF runs with a high % Nagelring and apparently the stats are still affected even after the character is dead...? I left the character in un-resurrected and was still getting extra DB and it *seemed* like I was still getting more drops than normal. Hard to speculate on MF, but the DB drops are guaranteed. Is this working as intended?

Because if so, I’m going to fourbox and have 3 bots equipping Sage’s set and let them die and run around and get 100+ DB a run 🏆😂😂
Apparently you can also pick up gold while dead, lol.

You're on console, right? Pretty sure console got abandoned even harder than PC (main platform). Console was taken over by hacks since release. Who knows how shit works there.

• 1Like

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I’m on console, so when I say ‘bot’ I don’t actually mean a scripted auto bot, lol. Just a bitch I drag around for extra drops and the Multiplayer boost to XP, Magic Find, & Difficulty. Super useful for bounties so I get double materials, etc. I didn’t even think programmed bots were possible for console but then again hackers figure out how to do fucking everything. My characters have never been connected to the internet though, just patched the game to the most recent update and started playing.

It seems like it’s a glitch but you’re right, they either aren’t aware of it because it’s such a dead thing or are aware and don’t give a fuck. Either way, I’ll take it. Just got 185 DB from one Neph Rift $$$$$$$. I went a little past killing the RG though, density was too good to pass up.

This is as about as far as I’m willing to go as far as ‘cheating’ is concerned though. Some people think exploits are their way of being some mad genius and the game is still fair while cheating because the developers fucked up. I’m not really like that nor do I give a shit about being some sploit king. So far the biggest part of satisfaction I’m getting from this game and current run is knowing that I’ve earned literally every single little piece of gear, gold, XP & progression that I’ve acquired or unlocked so far. Getting an awesome drop that’s an upgrade is also awesome. That’s why I never understood people who drop in at level 1 and equip those hacked items with infinite damage and run around like they’re hot shit & constantly challenge people to brawls, etc. Fun for 20 minutes maybe if you’re fucking around, but why would anyone actually want to play that way in a game where the entire end game is about fighting for more loot & progression? To each their own, I guess. Same thing goes for duping items, but honestly I can understand duping crafting material if you’ve already put in 100+ hours or even more and still can’t get what you want because random is random.

Last edited:

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
the fans are gone and soon so will be diablo

Yeah I’m on console, so when I say ‘bot’ I don’t actually mean a scripted auto bot, lol. Just a bitch I drag around for extra drops and the Multiplayer boost to XP, Magic Find, & Difficulty. Super useful for bounties so I get double materials, etc. I didn’t even think programmed bots were possible for console but then again hackers figure out how to do fucking everything. My characters have never been connected to the internet though, just patched the game to the most recent update and started playing.

the only reason to bot on PC is because you can't straight up hack shit

if you spend 60$, or share an account this program lets you hack PS4 games, D3, RDR2 and monster hunter some of them ..

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Would be nice if the sage set increased DB drops in multiplayer on PC, make dragging worthless leaches beneficial at least.

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
I hit the jackpot early this season on my Traveler's Pledge. Came with a socket, perfect 10% crit and 88% CHD. I rerolled 20% fire on it. It's not ancient but hey, doesn't really matter with stats like that.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Topped out at Gr 103 with shadow impale. Don’t think I have the energy to farm remaining augments/paragon to push higher.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I got bored playing a few weeks ago, was doing upper 100s and had ways to go before reaching some sort of plateau. I might get un-bored before season end and continue, though.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Diablo on GOG.com

GOG just released Diablo 1 (with blizzards okay, of course) and this is fucking awesome news. I'm curious as to why it's not on b.net but.. hopefully will be soon enough. Either way I'm impressed this was even allowed if I'm honest.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Diablo on GOG.com

GOG just released Diablo 1 (with blizzards okay, of course) and this is fucking awesome news. I'm curious as to why it's not on b.net but.. hopefully will be soon enough. Either way I'm impressed this was even allowed if I'm honest.

Did anyone get it and can share what the allegedly updated resolutions are? Or are we forced to play this in a 4:3 box?

I just learned that the GoG version only supports 4:3, so hard pass for me. I could play two instances side by side...

Last edited:

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/22933131/patch-265-ptr-preview-3-29-2019
  • Torment 14, 15, and 16 have been added to the game
  • Portals left behind by Treasure Goblins may occasionally lead somewhere udderly ridiculous
  • Using an Ancient or Primal Puzzle Ring in Kanai’s Cube will produce a new result
Quality of Life

• Additional stash space has been added for all players
    • PC: 5 additional stash tabs are now available
    • PS4/XB1/Switch: 140 additional stash spaces are now available
  • Search functionality has been added to Stash (PC Only)
  • All Crafters now have an Expand/Collapse All button for recipes (PC Only)
  • Most Bounty indicators are now displayed immediately after entering the Bounty area
  • Death’s Breath now drop in Horadric Caches
Added the buff for Season 17
  • Player’s damage dealt is increased by 750% and damage taken is reduced by 4% for every Ancient Item they have equipped while having no Set Bonuses Active
Items

• (NEW) Bottomless Potion of the Unfettered
    • Become immune to control-impairing effects for 5-7 seconds after drinking this potion
  • Akkhan’s Leniency
    • Each enemy hit by your Blessed Shield increases damage of your Blessed Shield by 15-20% 75-100% for 3 seconds
  • Bloodtide Blade
    • Death Nova deals 80-100% 300-400% increased damage for every enemy within 25 yards
  • Chantodo’s Will
    • Every second while in Archon form you expel a Wave of Destruction, dealing 1000% 4000% weapon damage to enemies within 30 yards. Every time you hit with an attack while not in Archon form, 1000% 4000% weapon damage is added to the Wave of Destruction, stacking up to 20 times
    • Wave of Destruction ticks now scale with attack speed
  • The Dagger of Darts
    • Your Poison Darts and your Fetishes’ Poison Darts now pierce and deal an additional [400-500%] damage.
  • Iron Rose
    • Attacking with Siphon Blood has a 40-50% 100% chance to cast a free Blood Nova
  • Jekangbord
    • Blessed Shield ricochets to 6 additional enemies and has its damage increased by 225-300% 300-400%
  • Sage’s Set
    • Now doubles the amount of Death’s Breaths that drop
      • Previous: Increases Death’s Breath drops by 1
I snipped the highlights, other QoL and bug fixes in the link. As a wizard seeing our only legendary change being an Archon buff and no Demon Hunter leg is bullshit. Frankly most of this should have happened with S16.