Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cains set being double breaths instead of +1 will mean DBs will be the most common crafting mat in the game. You'll only be limited by souls and regular mats.

Malakriss

Hey it's got 4 letters, close enough.

For whatever reason I felt like finishing monk set dungeons today, long story short I got a primal Kyoshiro's soul off Kadala. Thanks for nothing.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I grabbed a second copy. Got fuck all else to do. Got 600 Paragon first night easy. Monk is awesome for powerleveling.

Which spec is best for mid-gear Barbarian and Crusader? I've never played those classes so know nothing about them.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I grabbed a second copy. Got fuck all else to do. Got 600 Paragon first night easy. Monk is awesome for powerleveling.

Which spec is best for mid-gear Barbarian and Crusader? I've never played those classes so know nothing about them.

Why grab a second copy? Gross.

• 1Dislike

Fucker

Log Wizard
I may or may not have done the season journey on PS4 and PC one time.

It's still a fun game. Not like there's much out there for me right now, anyway. I'm 12 hours in on the 2nd account and have 625 paragon and a basic full impale kit on my DH (only 2 ancients). 3 hours to find Dawn, and now the DH is set.

It's something to do, anyway. I have a big stack of L85 gems from the effort, and a viable second account instead of just grinding one account.

• 1Worf

Malakriss

The advantage of D3 is that it's free and when a season drops you know people will play for 10 days to get their wings or w/e. What you're doing is just weird.

• 1Solidarity

Malakriss

Hate the archon wind-up but this video also gives a good judge of leg drops out of a t16 rift.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>

Not judging though, like I said, I've done the same thing as well. And yes I knew it was weird. A strange addiction indeed to this nearly 7-year old game that for all its flaws I knew about and attempts to stay away from it, there I am.

Malakriss

Dev ninja edited on PTR
Quality of Life

• Additional stash space has been made available for all players
    • PC: The cap for earning additional stash tabs through the Season Journey has been raised from 4 to 9
    • PS4/XB1/Switch: All players will be able to purchase 70 additional stash spaces with gold upon login
    • Note: All tabs are available immediately upon login on PTR for testing purposes only
TL;DR The extra stash tabs have to be earned through season journeys, no credit for maxing prior seasons.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
T16 would be the equivelant of what, grift 80?

That would be fun to do on a whirlwind barb, but I don't remember that going so well before.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Finally got around to assembling a thorns setup so I could cheese my GR20 solo on my Crusader. Took three attempts, mostly just because it took a bit to learn the rhythm of running from elite pack to elite pack.

The power boost from finishing my Haedrig's Gift set and going full Blessed Hammer build was ridiculous. I'm up to GR37 now and am still killing Rift Guardians in under 10 seconds.

• 1Picard

Malakriss

All 6-piece bonuses should get you to GR50, some straight to 70. Depends on whether you need supporting legendaries to finish a rotation or simply pump up the numbers more.

Spent the last week burning all of my seasonal materials to get the set dungeon wings. Now I can never play any of those classes again. Not even sure i want to do the necro.