Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Or a tiny leaf (?) icon at the top right of the screen. There's also a drop down to see the other sections of the journey to see if you've completed a later portion already.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
The unluckiness of a new season. No custerian bracer for me, so at least my first character won't be benefiting from the challenge rift gold xp. Oh well.

Rolling a necromancer first for the facerolling ease, then probably WD and wiz.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Gonna hop on an assblast demons on T16 for a couple of hours if anyone wants to group up or if anyone needs a boost. Maybe we can do some GRifts for a bit too. I am closing in on 600 paragon although Janx is fucking crushing it he was like 800 something last night dudes going like a machine. Some more of you guys should join us in Discord where McFly gets to regalel us with stories of Pantheon.

Goddamn some people are already at like 1600 para that shit is retarded.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Gonna hop on an assblast demons on T16 for a couple of hours if anyone wants to group up or if anyone needs a boost. Maybe we can do some GRifts for a bit too. I am closing in on 600 paragon although Janx is fucking crushing it he was like 800 something last night dudes going like a machine. Some more of you guys should join us in Discord where McFly gets to regalel us with stories of Pantheon.

I'll be back on in 30mins after I eat and can get something going.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>

Are you playing SC or HC?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've never really pushed past grift 95's (or thereabouts), does paragon xp just get stupid high in the 100's? I remember it peaking around the 7-800's where you got multiples per rift but I assume it slows way the hell down?

1600 is nuts at day 3

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I've never really pushed past grift 95's (or thereabouts), does paragon xp just get stupid high in the 100's? I remember it peaking around the 7-800's where you got multiples per rift but I assume it slows way the hell down?

1600 is nuts at day 3

XP multiplier keeps climbing with Rifts so people doing 120+ and shit gives boatloads of XP, still it gets boring as fuck grinding out the same rifts over and over and over, that's why I need Classic beta to grind something. Anyways another couple of hours of Dibbles 3 Grinding if anyone wants to join up.

Gonna be in discord for a bit.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I went necro this season. I'm up to GR70/T13 using an Inarius/Nova build. I'm not sure what I should transition into to push higher GR while farming ancients.

Also, how many ancient items is enough to use a lon build vs a normal set?

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Closing in on 800 paragon, cleared 105+ ish rifts and got into mid 200’s on the leaderboards at this point it’s grinding to ancient versions of gear, grinding gems, or grinding to augment gear. All of which is just dogshit, not sure how much further I want to go.

• 1Solidarity

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I got the season deals done and kinda petered out. Bought Grim Dawn last night on sale for $7. See how that goes.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I went necro this season. I'm up to GR70/T13 using an Inarius/Nova build. I'm not sure what I should transition into to push higher GR while farming ancients.

Also, how many ancient items is enough to use a lon build vs a normal set?

It all comes down to getting ancients for the top tier LoN build. Primal Ancients if you no life it enough.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So went Crusader this Season at the last second. Played Crusader I think in Season 12 or 13, and honestly, not much has changed from my memory. Condemn is still bad ass. At least now the Invoker Thorns set is pretty damn good. Could easily play a RGK role. Blessed Hammer is good, but clunky as hell and slow. The new fun build for me is Blessed Shield, but it's hard to beat the damage of Condemn, even when you have all the pieces.

I'm a huge fan of builds that kill everything on screen, rather than Elite hunters. So of course Multi-shot is king of this, and man, when you are trying to live up to a DH Multishot, nothing is going to compare. Blessed Shield gets as close as you are going to get for a Crusader, as the shields bounce all over the place. But again, even with similar sheet damage it's not even close to the deleting power of Condemn right now. :(

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If you are looking at just deleting entire screens of shit Multishot DH is the best farm build their is. It feels fun to play and it's easy mindless ass plowing of demons. Still I have to admit the Wizard Archon shit from this season just fucking ass blasts shit, last night a did 108 GR with it with zero augments on gear, very few ancient pieces, and 700s Paragon points, I could pretty easy push 110+ with this gear and can see getting up in the 120 range with ancients and shit but goddamn the tedious as shit grind in this game. I might be willing to group with 4 people and plow higher greater rifts but even then 1-2 hours at a time is the max amount my brain will allow before I want to bounce.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Blowing up screens of shit is exactly why I went WoL monk.

Being bottlenecked by not having enough veiled crystals to upgrade rares or rerolling item stats is super triggering.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Have everything now for the Leap/Quake build and am cruising into the 90's, first time ever I'm on a leaderboard. Probably due to lack of other players but I'll take it ;)

Almost have everything I need for a Raekor HotA build as well but no fucking Socket cubes have dropped yet for me. They were raining down last season......