Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Have never done Barb so that was my plan but wasn't aware of this ridiculously overpowered thorns necro build. Seems like the perfect build to zone out with as you barely have to hit any buttons. A bit torn, guess we'll see.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Have never done Barb so that was my plan but wasn't aware of this ridiculously overpowered thorns necro build. Seems like the perfect build to zone out with as you barely have to hit any buttons. A bit torn, guess we'll see.
LoN Necro Thorns build apparently works for shit in anything but the highest of Rifts, because your damage builds up so slowly. It's not gonna be a farm build by any stretch.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
LoN Necro Thorns build apparently works for shit in anything but the highest of Rifts, because your damage builds up so slowly. It's not gonna be a farm build by any stretch.

Right but what rift number is that? Just the starter Necro set your pushing GR70. So GR100 or GR110? Whatever GR it is in looking at a couple of vids it's fucking mindless so it might as well as be farming.

Edit: Though I suppose it's a moot point until you get all the Ancient/Primal pieces anyway. Probably sticking with Barb but it seems somewhat ridiculous for the highest GR pushing build in the game.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well, the GR cap is 150, and so I'd imagine probably 120+ before it was really shining.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Boozecube#1634 going to shamelessly self promote as we roll this season a week before we get bored as shit. Gonna be on discord all night if anyone wants to group.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
DH Shadow really is the most overpowered started set. 2-piece and you're +6000% damage meaning you can slaughter your way to 6-piece with no trouble. Impale dagger is easy enough to get out of the cube and with a HPS I was able to finish a T15 rift and then a GR70 solo (at P133) while trying to avoid the one shots.

• 1Like

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Do you not know about the bracers and challenge rift?
ehe, this is the first season i was playing, i did it with a friend. Well i played like a week and a half last season. First time playing a diablo game, but i did do a challenge rift. There is so much i still dont even know about the game.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There is an item that I will probably spell the name of wrong called Custerian Wristguards. Level to 34 in rifts. Go to kadala and gamble on bracers. Once you have the Wristguards, open your challenge rift box. You become level 54. Then go to your blacksmith. Level him up with all your new found money. Craft like 3 or 4 of whatever weapon you use. If one has reduced level in it then great. If not go to the chick that let's you reroll items. Reroll the item until you get minus 16 levels or close to it. Demolish life.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
thank fuck i've not started yet as i'd also be playing for hours, thanks for the tip...

So do rifts buy bracers and win! New plan.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I only know because someone here told me a couple seasons ago. Happy to pass it along. Dizzie make sure make a game with your new season character before doing the challenge rift.

• 1Like

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I didn't get shit from my Challenge Rift bag as a Barb. No bracers and the IK set weapon which I couldn't cube. Was horseshit but got friendly PL. Was too drunk to remember by who now.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The challenge rift bag doesn't give you the bracers. You get the bracers which give you exp for picking up gold then open the challenge rift bag which is full of gold and resources. The gold levels you and the resources help you craft your level 70 weapon

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
More specifically, you HOPE to get the bracers, these things Fyff are saying are not guaranteed by any stretch. One reason its better to have a 4 man all trying to do this, those that succeed PL those who don't. If you find a tradable custerian early enough, even better.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
Is the ancient patchwork bonus this season doing worth it or are the cookie cutter specs with sets still king?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Made it to 70 on mostly torment. Got the first 2 parts of the season done. Now I need to find a build for barb. I just slapped a build together out of stuff I found and skills that fit that mostly a charge/hammer of the ancients build. Any ideas on places to look? I think the place I used to look went down.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Icy viens has some content and it's okay but not always changed to be the most recent. Mostly it's YouTube or looking at the leaderboards.

Rude Rude - most classes it's their top spec or a top three spec but unless you wanna push those last 5 or 6 grift levels a normal build will perform just fine.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Here's a super dumb question. How do I see the season requirements in game without leaving the game and seeing the list at the character select screen?