Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I'd wonder if it worked for ANY form of CDR, for example from paragon or gogok. Probably has to be all CDR, not skill specific like on Dawn.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This is a reminder-- D3 is in the top 5 best selling games of all time.

Blizzard no longer cares about box sales and commercial performance, which is why there is no D4 or development of another Diablo game, until the outsourced mobile app they are putting together (And make no mistake, it is an app. its existence is solely to sell art skins to people and you click the model and see the art. Its a modeling app where you can see how your model "fights" in the clothes you bought for it like a little gay homo)

The game is one of the top 5 games of all time, sales wise. Nuff said. Blizzard didn't follow up because they can't.

- my eulogy

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
UE + Crimson + rorg will possibly be very nice as that combo would have at least 20 + 50-60 + 10 resource reduction as well as the CDR damage bonus (itself atleast 8 from shoulders, 10 from para and 20 from crimson, possibly more CDR on rings or quiver if 8 CDR gives more damage than dex on rings). All that -resource helps reduce disc expenditure from vault as well which indirectly increases damage too.

• 1Salty
  • 1Faggotry

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Best thing about seasons is the patch is 27mb insread of the 1+ gb patches for leagues in PoE lol. Reading the patch notes now. Need to look up the chance on hit to spawn a circle that when stood in gives you a buff. I'[m sure this is not new(s) to anyone else who playes all the time. The illuminated mouse pointer is nice so it doesn't get lost.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I can't wait until all these companies get their shit together and let us merge everything and be crossplatform. I have this game on every console and PC, but friends all play on different systems. I just logged into my PC account and don't have butterfly wings :emoji_butterfly: to make my witch doctor fabulous. Reeeee irl.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Impale DH is still king of boosting you to GR90+ the fastest. UE/Crimson Multi will overtake it but it's a long goblin/bounty grind to get that crimson set and a lot of luck for that ancient yang's

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Impale DH is still king of boosting you to GR90+ the fastest. UE/Crimson Multi will overtake it but it's a long goblin/bounty grind to get that crimson set and a lot of luck for that ancient yang's

Haven’t done DH in many seasons so figured I’d give it a go and got an ancient yangs on my very first cube upgrade, couldn’t believe it. Got to grift 69 on my first day, which is maybe not great for streamer standards but by far a new top for me on first day

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Haven’t done DH in many seasons so figured I’d give it a go and got an ancient yangs on my very first cube upgrade, couldn’t believe it. Got to grift 69 on my first day, which is maybe not great for streamer standards but by far a new top for me on first day
Get your impale going.

• 1Salty
  • 1Faggotry

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Get your impale going.

I just switched over from Marauder's-Multi to UE-Multi but still using new captains set. I'm solidly into t16/gr75 now today and gear other than bow is all still pretty bad. First time doing these builds for me, liking it so far. My only complaint is that the bonus this season so far is rather lackluster other than when a dmg circle is conveniently located at the right time.

Malakriss

Basic yangs UE + Crimson is good for T16 normal rifting and GR80s but it's behind impale until you get the ancient weapon and then start filling out max disc rolls, multishot affixes, and then more paragon/ancient armor+augments.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Did marauder multi until UE. Man not having to worry about sentries is fucking nice! Got up to GR 92 on UE multi with crimson and ancient yangs.

A switched to Impale and walked myself to GR101. This shit is bonkers. I have no idea how UE would surpass this shit. No fucking way.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
UE has 3 legendary gems that scale up well for dps, shadow only has one. UE plus crimson's can be crazy, -resource becomes toughness and you get a ton from the crimson set plus the -resource on yang's (as well as the dmg bonus from CDR from crimson).

• 1Picard
  • 1Faggotry

Malakriss

Higher GR push builds for Impale are including crimson too, the tradeoff is losing lose the free vault belt and elusive toughness for the jewelry cube slot. But it turns gear possibilities on its head even more than glove quadfecta. Suddenly, RCR on shoulders becomes damage reduction + CDR on rings becomes a damage stat on top of the innate 30% you get from paragon + set. Also makes the 15% CDR from gogok a direct damage upgrade too.

RCR helps with lower vault costs but i have seen people put Prep back in over companion to stay mobile.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tried playing a little non season, then realized the early part of making a character is way more fun than the end part. So witch doctor in s18 it is

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I got my WD to 70 and GR90 about 11 hours after season launched. Then uninstalled. Need a new class, content or something as even the fresh start is becoming stale with how trivial power creep has made getting to GR70+ on every class within practically minutes of hitting 70.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty