Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was surprised they didn't raise the GR cap this season above 150. I can't imagine it being that had to do it?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whatever DH made the build for the challenge rift, is an epic retard.

That said... about the same experience, a few hours to reach 70 and collect a set, made it through to about gr50 right off and thought yeah no thanks. Little circles on the ground appear/disappear too quick to do shit with them, and the rest is same old boring.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought we were supposed to get 5 extra stash spaces? My max didn't go up this season.

In addition, we encountered a lot of technical issues with increasing overall stash space for players. Unfortunately, as these issues caused significant degredation of the overall gameplay experience, we ultimately had to take a step back on this quality of life improvement and table it for now.
Well that makes me mildly mad for not knowing that ahead of time, already had all the possible rewards from this season.
They only raised the existing max by 1 (from 4 to 5) for seasons so if you already had 4 you got the 5th from S17 already.

Code:
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Maximum Stash Tabs
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Diablo III                              =   4 Stash Tabs
Reaper of Souls                         = + 2 Stash Tabs
Rise of the Necromancer                 = + 2 Stash Tabs
Complete Conqueror Chapter in 5 Seasons = + 5 Stash Tabs
                                          ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Total current                           =  13 Stash Tabs

Last edited:

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
What on earth are y'all hoarding that needs more than the existing space?

2 tabs for legendary, one for gems/jewels, 1 tab for 4 different sets. I don't get why they don't sell a legendary tab like PoE has

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
I don't generally have a storage problem during the season. Non season, which I never log into except to empty the post-season mail, has 1+ tab per class for sets, another tab or so per class for ancients, 1 for gems, and now the better part of a tab for mostly useless primals that I have a hard time getting rid of. No doubt I could shrink things if I really wanted to but salvaging an ancient set piece is just something I haven't come to terms with yet.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Started this season as a WD, got the Zunni set and made a DoD build. I realized why I hate pet classes much. I'm attacking mobs while my fetishes are attacking someone else. Very fucking annoying. So I rerolled as a DH and just hit 70. Anyone running Grifts or T13 mind if I tag along to get some gear for DH?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Zuni build was my favorite of all, but the concept of mana spenders increasing only your pet damage was garbage. That said, your darts should cause an enormous amount of damage wherever you are attacking +/- positioning issues for the "10 nearest fetishes".

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m looking forward to converting to lod dod to get past the stupid debuff rule. Getting your fetish army up and running, especially after death is a bigger pain in the ass for me.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Started this season as a WD, got the Zunni set and made a DoD build. I realized why I hate pet classes much. I'm attacking mobs while my fetishes are attacking someone else. Very fucking annoying. So I rerolled as a DH and just hit 70. Anyone running Grifts or T13 mind if I tag along to get some gear for DH?
I should be on for a couple hours tonight if you need a carry for a bit.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I somehow cleared a 106 going pure toughness with impale, but it's immediately apparent that you really need augments past that point. I run 89s with my alt account in group in ~4 minutes and double up on the loot but it's sad how all of my primals are utterly worthless and you're just praying to get a decent enough ancient for an upgrade.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone familiar with monk speed clearing 16 normals? I'm doing the nightmare gem build and it feels really slow. My gem is only like 72 is that it?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone familiar with monk speed clearing 16 normals? I'm doing the nightmare gem build and it feels really slow. My gem is only like 72 is that it?

Use Inna’s set, with the mystic ally boots, and the -1 set requirements ring until you have more primals.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've been using the innas set until last night. Right now they are about the same for t16 clears for me. I'm at about 4 minute solo clears. I need to do bounties so I was trying that but maybe I am best off doing t13 split bounties instead of being mediocore at t16 split bounties.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh yea, also important, you are using the wrong weapon. Ingeom is a greedy weapon meant for good gear. You should be using the green fist weapon that mimicks abilities that teleport you when epiphany is active. That is a massive dps gain.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I haven't played in years and then a leap barb. I started a demon hunter and finished the season and am at gr 50. Where do you find builds and such? So far I haven't really hit any resistance. Got ancient bow on second rift and ancient rucksack quiver on about the 10th gr. So looking past the season set and a build for it. First hellfire amulet rolled ballistics so that opened up a passive.

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
Diablofans or some of the popular youtubers like Bludshedd and Rhykker are good spots for current builds

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I looked at Rhykker. He apparently just reuploaded builds and changed the title on a bunch of them lol. I guess D3 doesn't change any season to season. It didn't matter to me but people in the comments were complaing he changed the intro to be up to date and the rest of the video was the same with a new title.