Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If a class got a new legendary or can use a RORG 5pc/2pc of the new crafted sets then the builds got updated. There are also a couple different LON options withe LOD gem, although it should be noted that because it takes up a gem slot some traditional sets leapfrogged in better endgame rankings over zero-set options.

I noticed from Bluddshed's Profile - Member List - DiabloFans that impale prefers Crimsons with a Topaz helm gem (12.5% reduced resource cost = damage reduction too). Fortunately i augmented my crimsons first for UE/Cr multi so i might try that out for pushing.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yeah I'm still trying to get the plans for the Captain's Crimson set so I can use 2 pieces. No luck as of yet.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I been grinding Grifts on my multishot DH for ancients and leveling gems. Still no ancient Yangs yet and I'm almost at 700 paragon. So I took a break from my DH and started a necro and it a fan of the class. The only build that remotely interested me was the skeletal mage and I didnt like any of the other builds. So I decided to try the barb and made the charge Hota build. Holy shit what a blast to play it. Fast paced and it hits like a truck. Got all the gear with the expectation of Band of Might and Little Rogue & Slanderer swords. Think the swords will be the most difficult to obtain since they seem to be extremely rare drops.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
So if I use gloves that shrines last 10 minutes and amulet shrines last twice as long I can stack up a bunch of shrines to last 20 minues lol. I know it would have zero use but it would be entertaining anyway.

Edit - ahh saw that don't work in grifts would be funny just running around trying to live long enough to stack a bunch of shrines.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
So if I use gloves that shrines last 10 minutes and amulet shrines last twice as long I can stack up a bunch of shrines to last 20 minues lol. I know it would have zero use but it would be entertaining anyway.

Edit - ahh saw that don't work in grifts would be funny just running around trying to live long enough to stack a bunch of shrines.
The necklace only works for pylons that you find in rifts.

Malakriss

Crimson's has shifted the ideal affixes but has also added in a 2nd tier of "acceptable" gear for trifecta/quadfecta. Shoulders, rings, gloves with RCR are now not a bad thing since that directly translates to damage reduction and CDR immediately make up the damage from rolling off main stat.

Getting the awesome rolls but in an ancient... still just as hard.

edit: #3 DH on the leaderboard (GR115) used Aughilds shoulder + bracer to keep the vault belt but drop the nemesis bracers. 2pc is 15% damage reduction+30% damage / 3pc is 30% elite damage reduction+30% damage against elites.

Last edited:

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cleared Gr 99 on my witchdoctor and feel like I’m hitting the stage where time spent to meaningful upgrades/progress goes to shit.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Cleared Gr 99 on my witchdoctor and feel like I’m hitting the stage where time spent to meaningful upgrades/progress goes to shit.

At this point in the game's lifespan, they could seriously wick up the drop rates of ancients and primals.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
At this point in the game's lifespan, they could seriously wick up the drop rates of ancients and primals.
This would be nice. I've been farming Grifts nonstop the past few days clearing them in 3-4 minutes. I'm over 700 paragon points and not a single ancient/primal Yangs dropped yet. That's including cubing bows too. Rng is unbelieveable in this game.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don’t mind the rng that much, it’s when you hit the “grind augments and paragon to continue” that my enjoyment level falls off. I get why other people like it, it’s just not for me.

Malakriss

This is around the time that i surf for a RBG or two each day, have my alt print a bunch of daggers for me to up in the cube and see if i get a primal. Neither succeeds.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I just did the dumbest thing, leveled 8 leg gems to lvl 80 and decided armor was good enough to use them and I brain farted and picked the wrong flawless gems. My DH is now loaded with STR. Logged out and uninstalled, just can't believe how much time I wasted and that I did something so dumb. I have been playing this game for a long ass time, and know how it works.

It was a good run but I likely would have grown bored just like every season. Was at 850 paragon and I don't normally make it much past that anyway.

• 1Worf

Malakriss

Thots and prayers. I did that on the very first augment i ever did not realizing you could pick your stat. I simply assumed it would give the main stat for your current class so obviously you pop in the least commonly used gem you had the most of (purple Vit gems).

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
S19 PTR is up today for only a week with two new sets, nerfs to Vyrs and necro thorns build with a huge buff to barbs especially the Whirlwind build. WW barb is going to be crazy in S19.

Also Quin69, Rhykker and Bluddshed all announced that Blizzard is paying for them to attend Blizzcon to stream an unknown Blizzard game. I'm betting on it's going to Diablo 4.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
S19 PTR is up today for only a week with two new sets, nerfs to Vyrs and necro thorns build with a huge buff to barbs especially the Whirlwind build. WW barb is going to be crazy in S19.

Also Quin69, Rhykker and Bluddshed all announced that Blizzard is paying for them to attend Blizzcon to stream an unknown Blizzard game. I'm betting on it's going to Diablo 4.
That seems reasonable. They all three are generally positive on D3 on their YouTube channels.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

That seems reasonable. They all three are generally positive on D3 on their YouTube channels.

Even more Lulzy if it's fucking Diablo Mobile. Damn that would be funny.

"HEY GUYS THIS IS A SPONSORED VIDEO BUT THESE ARE MY REAL THOUGHTS, DIABLO MOBILE IS AMAZING!!"

Please do it blizz!

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Even more Lulzy if it's fucking Diablo Mobile. Damn that would be funny.

"HEY GUYS THIS IS A SPONSORED VIDEO BUT THESE ARE MY REAL THOUGHTS, DIABLO MOBILE IS AMAZING!!"

Please do it blizz!
I doubt it's Immortal since they debuted last Blizzcon and how it was received so negatively. Plus I doubt if Quinn would go to Blizzcon to promote Immortal after shitting all over it last Blizzcon. It's D4.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Always wondered why no build monks had really benefited from tempest rush, wonder how it'll compare to whirlwind now?

WW I don't quite get the buffs they mentioned, rend never seemed like it was a major part of the damage done unless I'm missing something in the notes.