Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
PoE has nothing that makes you feel invested either. That game sucks and isn't fun at any level. I'd rather go watch XMas movie reruns on Hallmark with my wife before Thanksgiving than play a shit game like PoE.
Ohhhkkkayyy, Mr. Kim. Everyone has a phone.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
PoE has nothing that makes you feel invested either. That game sucks and isn't fun at any level. I'd rather go watch XMas movie reruns on Hallmark with my wife before Thanksgiving than play a shit game like PoE.
Did you miss the part where I said it didn't need to ape PoE? Or did your faggot SEO find a hit and you went straight to posting?

You know it's ok for you to not enjoy a game while realizing it's a superior product.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did you miss the part where I said it didn't need to ape PoE? Or did your faggot SEO find a hit and you went straight to posting?

You know it's ok for you to not enjoy a game while realizing it's a superior product.
I know it's okay to not like a game and realize it's a superior product, in this case that is not the case. PoE is just a shitty fucking game.

• 2Dislike

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, sorry to interrupt this retarded hobo fight between PoE and D3, but I have observations to share.

I am the eternal solo casual, so my verdict is still out as to which game's first leveling experience each Season/League is worse. They are both punch your nuts boring.

I worked through my Season Journey to finish the WW Barb set last night and the power increase on 6 set is hilarious. Now I see it all comes down to survivability rather than damage output (at least that's what I found out when I facerolled a T7 and then got crunched in TX). My gear is all basic shit aside from the set, so clearly there is a lot of grinding to min max gear from here on out, but I have been enjoying rolling Grifts to level up my gems and AA points (lulz) and slowly gather some better gear.

I will say I am still a PoE (Dodge) guy, but I have really enjoyed D3 (Ford) the last couple of weeks, and in this Season once I punched through a real bottleneck power plateau after turning 70.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, sorry to interrupt this retarded hobo fight between PoE and D3, but I have observations to share.

I am the eternal solo casual, so my verdict is still out as to which game's first leveling experience each Season/League is worse. They are both punch your nuts boring.

I worked through my Season Journey to finish the WW Barb set last night and the power increase on 6 set is hilarious. Now I see it all comes down to survivability rather than damage output (at least that's what I found out when I facerolled a T7 and then got crunched in TX). My gear is all basic shit aside from the set, so clearly there is a lot of grinding to min max gear from here on out, but I have been enjoying rolling Grifts to level up my gems and AA points (lulz) and slowly gather some better gear.

I will say I am still a PoE (Dodge) guy, but I have really enjoyed D3 (Ford) the last couple of weeks, and in this Season once I punched through a real bottleneck power plateau after turning 70.
Make a barb alt and gamble blood shards for a band of might and cube it. Furious charge + merciless assault rune will make keeping the buff up easy. Massive survivability boost.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Make a barb alt and gamble blood shards for a band of might and cube it. Furious charge + merciless assault rune will make keeping the buff up easy. Massive survivability boost.

Thanks! Currently my alt equipment is isolated to the Avalanche on Groundstomp belt that gives me an AOE stun and some dps, a decent Hellfire amulet, but garbage rings. I have been alternating rings and one-handers with Bloodshards.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Never gamble weapons until you have pretty much maxed out every other piece of gear. The cost isn't worth it, especially for a class that has so a huge array of class specific & regular weapon options.

Even to a degree, rings cost is only slightly better to blow shards on, after you get your base gear done / all suplemental legendaries. Better off cubing yellows into legendaries

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You need to gamble for band of might on a level 1 barb alt. Only 2 legendary rings in the item pool.

• 2Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Thanks! Currently my alt equipment is isolated to the Avalanche on Groundstomp belt that gives me an AOE stun and some dps, a decent Hellfire amulet, but garbage rings. I have been alternating rings and one-handers with Bloodshards.
upgrade rare mighty 1h weapons in the cube and aim for bul kathos set. Can probably get an ambos (applies rend on whirlwind) out of it in the process which would be huge dmg upgrade.

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I'm not a hobo, I'm housing impaired.

• 1Dislike

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Well, that was definitely some good direction. Upgraded some rares into the Bul-Kathos sword set (one ancient) and an ambos to cube. Had to farm up a few more bloodshards but second traunch got me a band of might to cube. Got me up to GRift 58 easy peasy. I am starting to feel the dps slow a bit but I am pretty sure its got beyond T13 in it no troubles. And I still have to min/max my rings and belt, all the rest of the ancient and primal and yeah probably won't make it that far but MAN that was a good night's work. Thanks everyone.

Did the set dungeon - passed it but did not master it. Fuck now I remember why I quit the last time I got slightly invested in D3. Whoever came up with this idea should be kicked in the balls. It is the equivalent of the PoE labyrinth - annoying as shit. At least here it only bottlenecks your journey and not your actual build power level like in PoE.

• 1Solidarity

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Well, that was definitely some good direction. Upgraded some rares into the Bul-Kathos sword set (one ancient) and an ambos to cube. Had to farm up a few more bloodshards but second traunch got me a band of might to cube. Got me up to GRift 58 easy peasy. I am starting to feel the dps slow a bit but I am pretty sure its got beyond T13 in it no troubles. And I still have to min/max my rings and belt, all the rest of the ancient and primal and yeah probably won't make it that far but MAN that was a good night's work. Thanks everyone.

Did the set dungeon - passed it but did not master it. Fuck now I remember why I quit the last time I got slightly invested in D3. Whoever came up with this idea should be kicked in the balls. It is the equivalent of the PoE labyrinth - annoying as shit. At least here it only bottlenecks your journey and not your actual build power level like in PoE.
Get a lamentation belt if you don't have one. Mega deeps

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So I got pleveled on monk to 70, and my first class legendary is kyoshiro's belt. Looking at the new set and it likes sweeping winds, I may be ready to roll as soon as I can get all my slots filled with oranges and greens. Wheeeee!

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I’m stuck on trying to master set dungeon with WW set . Seems impossible, is easier on another set or any ideas?