Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Brikker

Trump's Staff
WW set is one of the worst for set dungeons. I recall IK (or maybe Raekor) being very easy.

I randomly turned on Quin's stream yesterday and it was the last 10seconds of him on a GRift 130 rift guard to get #1 hardcore monk on ladder. I'm guessing that new monk set is pretty good.

How is the new crusader set?

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I’m stuck on trying to master set dungeon with WW set . Seems impossible, is easier on another set or any ideas?

It's doable but holy fuck the patience. Extended radius ground slam and extended radius rend and kite until you have enough close. And hope like hell no one hits you while you are kiting. Stupid as fuck. I didn't have the patience to try again once one mob managed to hit me.

I seem to recall another super annoying set dungeon with worms coming out of the ground at random and you had to kill them all but never be hit. It's sadistic, man.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
The worm dungeon is... demon hunter, nats maybe? I remember doing that and hating it, till I realized you could see the screen shake a little / ground anus pop ups.

To the person asking about set dungeons, 80% of them involve unequipping your jewelry to sandbag your own dps in order to meet the qualifiers like kill 20+ mobs in one attack so you don't accidentally clip shit. They are indeed a big pile of aids

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
IK set with everything the same as rend/ww and you can't fail. Constant ww will reset cooldown of wrath so you literally can't fail.

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
Worms one is marauder DH, its better now as they mark the underground worms with skulls on the map (all mobs are marked)

the WW set dungeon does suck

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone else notice some weird behavior with the new monk set? I *think* if I engage a pack without sweeping winds up, then remember to hit sweeping winds, it'll do nothing for my damage.

Is there some sort of weird cooldown on the Won Khim Lau? It's the fist weapon that lets you trigger cyclone strike when using tempest rush. I have not been able to determine pattern of its behavior, but it does not happen nearly enough to be reliable.

Keeping sweeping winds up is annoying.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
IK set with everything the same as rend/ww and you can't fail. Constant ww will reset cooldown of wrath so you literally can't fail.

Yes, go Immortal King Set 6 Pieces and the two WW weapons plus a Zodiac for CD reduction. You can perma WW through the dungeon, super easy.

Anyone an idea how to do the "no set pieces" conquest as barbarian? A T10 with only legs is not that easy as barbarian it seems. I googled some of the suggestions but I get destroyed with (only I know) 800 paragon.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else notice some weird behavior with the new monk set? I *think* if I engage a pack without sweeping winds up, then remember to hit sweeping winds, it'll do nothing for my damage.

Is there some sort of weird cooldown on the Won Khim Lau? It's the fist weapon that lets you trigger cyclone strike when using tempest rush. I have not been able to determine pattern of its behavior, but it does not happen nearly enough to be reliable.

Keeping sweeping winds up is annoying.
The build doesn't use the belt that automatically stacks up sweeping wind if no one is near you?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
In ongoing joke fashion, gr70 primal was... a justice lantern. 2nd to only the ORZ for worthless primals

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gotcha, I just assumed that would be part of the build because it increases your max stacks as well right? Does the number of stacks not matter?

The dude who got a blackthorn's primal belt just got a primal zodiac that's worse then the normal zodiac he is wearing :)

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Yes, go Immortal King Set 6 Pieces and the two WW weapons plus a Zodiac for CD reduction. You can perma WW through the dungeon, super easy.

Anyone an idea how to do the "no set pieces" conquest as barbarian? A T10 with only legs is not that easy as barbarian it seems. I googled some of the suggestions but I get destroyed with (only I know) 800 paragon.

Any LoD with decent ancients probably

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Ik set dungeon was silly easy took me less than a half an hour to get the set and complete it on the first try in under 2 mins.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Gotcha, I just assumed that would be part of the build because it increases your max stacks as well right? Does the number of stacks not matter?

The dude who got a blackthorn's primal belt just got a primal zodiac that's worse then the normal zodiac he is wearing :)
Stack increase comes from a fist weapon. Only difference that makes is movement speed.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Get a lamentation belt if you don't have one. Mega deeps

Ooooooh, lammy me likey, love you long time. Gambled one up and it got me up to GR68 tonight and I am advancing the tiers slowly.

Still need the 2her for the IK set to finish that Champion journey, but I am already farming T13 regular rifts so the next Journey is close to being done already too.

Thanks, Blizz, for making an OP face roll build this season that I actually like to play.

Only up to 413 Paragon though, since I don't poopsock like all the young bucks anymore.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Finally able to do sub 2.5-3 min GR90 runs on my monk with the PoJ build with 800ish paragons. I still have to augment all my gear and missing a few ancient pieces. Really enjoying this season especially with the pandemonium buffs.