Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Chris

Potato del Grande
Why would they raise the level cap?
70 is kinda funny as a final level cap, it's arbitary and clearly shows plans for increases in cancelled expansions.

Almost every game goes for a nice round 100 unless they are actively being developed and have plans for rises later.

Seems like an obvious choice to give a bit of extra content for little dev time.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
70 is kinda funny as a final level cap, it's arbitary and clearly shows plans for increases in cancelled expansions.

Almost every game goes for a nice round 100 unless they are actively being developed and have plans for rises later.

Seems like an obvious choice to give a bit of extra content for little dev time.
Yeah, the House Stark expansion was cancelled because they decided Diablo 3 couldn't be monetized well enough to justify further development. But the rune system instead of ability points means you only need just enough levels to space out gaining new skills and runes.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah, the House Stark expansion was cancelled because they decided Diablo 3 couldn't be monetized well enough to justify further development. But the rune system instead of ability points means you only need just enough levels to space out gaining new skills and runes.
Yeah what I find really fun in games is the bare minimum in functionality.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sanctified a HPS and got the strafe power, but only 2 pieces of shadow will have to grind that out later. Limping along with uncompleted builds, lack of gems, and crap tier survivability for the first few days.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Crucibles seem common enough, already got 3 running mid level GRs (and not particularly fast), got my build power on a random ring on the third try and jumped up to T16 lol

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Crucibles seem common enough, already got 3 running mid level GRs (and not particularly fast), got my build power on a random ring on the third try and jumped up to T16 lol
Are the crucible powers random or you can pick which one you want when you use it on gear?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
15 hours at a pretty casual pace to build completion, just gotta grind up gems and better drops for each slot. and not get distracted trying to build my LoD missile mage.

necrodone.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user