Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
P600 is when it starts to slow down some, but it's absurd when you're running 3 minutes GR90s before hitting 600.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
A group of the real hardcore maxroll autists already cleared a GR150 and were sitting at 1500+ paragon level.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not surprising that giving everyone a primal ancient weapon to start the season is quite the boost

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think it's more that strafe/impale is pretty retarded, and so is the unlimited pixel grouping of barb WW.

The 75% variance of the Impale damage on Karlei's Point is pretty insignificant when you're getting 75000% bonus damage from Shadow 6, another 75000% dot from chemical burn, and throwing three daggers at once from Holy Point Shot.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Strafe impale is stronger than pre-nerf Inna. If I hadn't spent last season DHing, I'd absolutely be running it this season.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I must be having shit luck on crucibles. I’m almost P500 and I’ve only gotten two crucible drops so far and neither of them were the strafe one for my DH. Fucking game.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I must be having shit luck on crucibles. I’m almost P500 and I’ve only gotten two crucible drops so far and neither of them were the strafe one for my DH. Fucking game.

This is me. Gotten 3 so far in 500 paragon. And they havent rolled strafe yet. Keep getting cluster arrow or the vengeance rocket thing.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
DH crucible progression:
1. Any yangs to get going
2. Strafe yangs (you’ll need it for t16 farming)
3. Strafe karlei’s point
4. Strafe holy point shot (once you have rolled a primal ancient karlei’s)

The new set is also amazing. I’m at 18k main stat with no Augs

Behemoth

Trakanon Raider
Haven't played this since before the Necromancer expansion. A few of the early seasons I hit top 100 on the leaderboards for greater rift for Witch Doctor. I have only really ever leveled up a barbarian or Witch Doctor, and probably spent about 10/90% of game time on those classes respectively.

Are Witch Doctors hot garbage now? seems only one streamer playing it, Bigdaddyden who has always been and will always be a WD and they seem like they are way behind all other classes on top greater rift.

Trying to decide If I want to spend the $ to upgrade and play some, or take my brother up on his offer to power level me on whatever Everquest TLP he is on.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are Witch Doctors hot garbage now?
No, that would be Crusaders. Witch Doctors normally have top or near top tier builds in several of the important categories but their seasonal powers aren't game-changers like Barbarian and especially Demon Hunter. Most of the S-tier Witch Doctor builds got bumped down to A-tier this season, they'll be back to S-tier once the crucibles rotate out.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
DH crucible progression:
1. Any yangs to get going
2. Strafe yangs (you’ll need it for t16 farming)
3. Strafe karlei’s point
4. Strafe holy point shot (once you have rolled a primal ancient karlei’s)

The new set is also amazing. I’m at 18k main stat with no Augs
This is my exact plan but I’m stuck at number #1.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've used two already but to give a sense of how the consumables drop vs each other

d3_consumable.jpg

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Bout to hop on if anyone wants some T16/GR carry on a DH. Can pass the extra lewts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jox

Molten Core Raider
D3 needs to just embrace that the vast majority of people give it 2 weeks of interest max and quit. Remove bounties entirely and put all those mats in greater rifts, that shit is pure anti-fun.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You don't need a lot of bounty mats unless you're fishing pretty hard for near-perfect ancient rolls and if you're doing that, you're probably playing more than just the first two weeks of the season anyway.