Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Dilldough - Community - Diablo III

what do you guys think is my weakest piece of gear, im trying to figure out what to spend my blood shards on.
I'd probably gamble rings, you can gamble better rares and some of the legendary rings are insanely strong like stone of jordan. Generally I'd say weapon but for a rare it's pretty good, still that's another decent gamble, you can find a 2700-2800DPS 2H with 1100str and that'll be quite a boost.

I'd also consider prioritizing rerolling elemental damage on bracers asap, drop the LoH or the life regen(I'd drop LoH on crusader, slow attack speed and blessed hammer probably have a shitty coefficient anyway).

Would also reroll helm, 8% life for a socket(diamond for cdr or even amethyst for life %) or blessed hammer %. Imo the best helm is simply not going to have vit, str+socket+crit chance+skill %, unless you're running fires of heaven in which case it doesn't roll on helm iirc, it's like shoulders/chest instead.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
More xp for paragon, more drops, it makes sense if you were able to farm it at well, farm speed, which is unlikely. Maybe in a group setting though, using a lot of synergy stuff like monk with Unity+Mantra of Conviction and DH with high cdr(via shrine gloves) for "perma" wolf+marked for death to increase group damage a fuckton. Maybe crusader for that 100%crit and 100%crit dmg cooldowns on elites too, or on almost everything with 6pc set bonus and the akkarat cooldown reduction rune. Group builds I think is where it'd be alright to farm T6 due to synergy, but solo yeah don't know seems not worth it even assuming you're close to BiS.
Unity doesn't work with Conviction since Conviction hits enemies not players.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I'd probably gamble rings, you can gamble better rares and some of the legendary rings are insanely strong like stone of jordan. Generally I'd say weapon but for a rare it's pretty good, still that's another decent gamble, you can find a 2700-2800DPS 2H with 1100str and that'll be quite a boost.

I'd also consider prioritizing rerolling elemental damage on bracers asap, drop the LoH or the life regen(I'd drop LoH on crusader, slow attack speed and blessed hammer probably have a shitty coefficient anyway).

Would also reroll helm, 8% life for a socket(diamond for cdr or even amethyst for life %) or blessed hammer %. Imo the best helm is simply not going to have vit, str+socket+crit chance+skill %, unless you're running fires of heaven in which case it doesn't roll on helm iirc, it's like shoulders/chest instead.
with mats being kinda low ive been hesitating on weather I should bother enchanting this gear bracers for one since souls are the worst part.

ill definitely drop the 8% life on helm for blessed hammer damage probably, as CDR seems more of a fire of heaven build.

yeah I was thinking of going weapon for my gambling, but I also thought the weapon I had was decent enough that maybe other slots were bigger upgrades.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Unity doesn't work with Conviction since Conviction hits enemies not players.
Oh right forgot about that. Guess then you run 2monks? Might not be worth it though. And forgot WD in my original post, obviously you'd want to run one with grave injustice(and enough globe range to get it to work on everything) so you can spam hysteria and slam dance totem, that's crazy damage. Point was there's some abilities that have really high group synergy that will make it so even though mobs have more health, they'll die faster making the T6 thing a lot less annoying. Also some legendaries help with that, strongarm bracers on the monk with cyclone strike seems like a given and would basically replace mantra of conviction, can run the reflect damage mantra instead of the dodge one, both do damage, albeit not very much.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So with +Ele dmg affixes, would it not be best to buff one Ele type, based on the skills you have that can gain the most benefit? Example, a Monk's Crippling Wave has the Mangle rune which increases the skill dmg and changes its type to Fire. While looking at my Monk's skills/runes, it seems they would benefit most from +Fire damage, until they can get Thunderfury+Won Khim Lau, and lots of +lightning?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So with +Ele dmg affixes, would it not be best to buff one Ele type, based on the skills you have that can gain the most benefit? Example, a Monk's Crippling Wave has the Mangle rune which increases the skill dmg and changes its type to Fire. While looking at my Monk's skills/runes, it seems they would benefit most from +Fire damage, until they can get Thunderfury+Won Khim Lau, and lots of +lightning?
I definitely wanted to go fire on my Monk and get Magefist and Cindercoat. I think it would be the way to go if you could get the items.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Made a Wall of Man, they can't be serious with this block %. 2 minimum rolls is kinda lame too.

rrr_img_64270.jpg

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Pretty sure all crafted shields atm are getting level 60 rolls for block and amount. I dont think its going to be fixed until a real patch. Expect it when the crafting drops get up'd.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Pretty sure all crafted shields atm are getting level 60 rolls for block and amount. I dont think its going to be fixed until a real patch. Expect it when the crafting drops get up'd.
Yeah I am almost holding off on crafting. I have a feeling they will be making some changes to it, and maybe the gold costs of things just due to the amount of bitching.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Just got the quiver on my DH that increases the amount of sentries you can have to 4, as well as increased sentry damage. The kicker? My DH is level 54. My jimmies are very rustled. I wish they would implement a way to "upgrade" legendaries to level 70, ala Marvel: Heroes.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Ya, not quite sure how they haven't fixed block rolls yet. It's very obnoxious. I don't even think I want to make the shield yet even though I have more than enough mats aside from the Ascended Shield. Which btw, what the fuck is up with ascended shield? I've NEVER seen one drop and I've been keeping a look out since day 1.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Ya, not quite sure how they haven't fixed block rolls yet. It's very obnoxious. I don't even think I want to make the shield yet even though I have more than enough mats aside from the Ascended Shield. Which btw, what the fuck is up with ascended shield? I've NEVER seen one drop and I've been keeping a look out since day 1.
Level 70 white shield, I've seen a few.

And Nutron the Crusader one is good, it reduces the cost of Shield Bash by half, making it extremely wrath efficient and a very good spender, probably the best besides 3x Fires of Heaven when you have the legendary flail. That is, whenever they decide to fix it so it doesn't desync. That and it rolling the 60 block amount obviously. Stupid ass bugs.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I definitely wanted to go fire on my Monk and get Magefist and Cindercoat. I think it would be the way to go if you could get the items.
That's what made me go fire on my monk, a Cinder coat along with a pair of Firewalkers. Hopefully I can get a pair of mage fist to enhance my build.

Hake_sl

shitlord
Started farming T3 in hardcore, at some point tonight we had 3 elites at zone-in, shit was epic. Liking that extension way too much
smile.png

Xevy

Log Wizard
2nd Hellfire ring:
Base dmg
400ish vit
7% IAS
38 Crit Damage

Rolling that vit into crit chance and $$$$$$

Fire monk hooooooooooooooo!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Hit 70 on my DH in a couple hours (60-70). At 65 I had more DPS than my WD
frown.png
Less survivability, and less AOE. Might level crusader just to have a melee at 70. Not sure on barb, it's already 60 but heard they suck ass.

Citz

Silver Squire
Started farming T3 in hardcore, at some point tonight we had 3 elites at zone-in, shit was epic. Liking that extension way too much
smile.png
Care to link your profile? I've been farming T1 with my DH quite easily so far. But I'm not sure I would stand the damage T2+ in hardcore.