Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm still running sustained pets build. Garg+ 5 zombie dogs + 3-5 sycophants + fetish army (with 2 poison dart blowers) almost permanently. My bats are just to help kill large groups faster.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
My WD just got to 70 so haven't really gotten 70 gear yet on him, but I enjoy the slow-burn build of pets with AoE passives, Haunt + Locust + Piranhas + Creeping Death. Using Addling Toads for packs to mitigate the hurt somewhat while they die over time:Unsettling - Community - Diablo III

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm still running sustained pets build. Garg+ 5 zombie dogs + 3-5 sycophants + fetish army (with 2 poison dart blowers) almost permanently. My bats are just to help kill large groups faster.
Can you link your build for me Ao? I appreciate it.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
The build completely depends onFate of the Fell - Game Guide - Diablo IIIunfortunately to be really viable lol but my profile is:Based - Community - Diablo III

I got a shitty roll on mine as well but at least i got lucky and found one *sniffle*
mm after reading mannercookies guide on going from t1-4 he said the only thing you really need to make this viable is 40% CDR, and wrath regen on wep or shield, that weapon is just the icing on the cake.

gonna give this a shot once I find a decent helm

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
With the nerf to Fires of Heaven coming and the buff to other stuff, it's very unlikely FoH will be ever worth using without the flail. That is if the nerf does go live and shit, don't know that for sure, but the wrath efficiency goes down the toilet at 800ish% for 40wrath instead of 1000%, while stuff like shield bash is probably going to be doing 700%ish with the new values and punish+block passive+decent shield and the aoe is almost as long and like 4times as wide(on the shatter rune), for 10wrath less.

Not like you would waste gear anyway, a socket helm with diamond seems almost like a must for crusader regardless, and FoH being a rune of Heaven's fury, the skill % wouldn't be lost in a normal build as long as you still take it as a cd and the damage being holy, it would still work with most builds.

Oh and he has the multi condemn sword, so it's not like copying his build without either of these weapons is going to give similar results. Going high cdr with a weapon that makes condemn do 3-5times its normal damage is obviously going to be a large DPS increase, not as much when you're not running it. Similar if you find the weapon that makes bombardment hits twice.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Took me 1100 total bounties (primarily act 1) to get my ring, but also got a Thunderfury from Act 1 Damp Cellar. Wish T6 core runs were still viable, only place I've gotten usable set pieces.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not like you would waste gear anyway, a socket helm with diamond seems almost like a must for crusader regardless, and FoH being a rune of Heaven's fury, the skill % wouldn't be lost in a normal build as long as you still take it as a cd and the damage being holy, it would still work with most builds.

Oh and he has the multi condemn sword, so it's not like copying his build without either of these weapons is going to give similar results. Going high cdr with a weapon that makes condemn do 3-5times its normal damage is obviously going to be a large DPS increase, not as much when you're not running it. Similar if you find the weapon that makes bombardment hits twice.
The game definitely feels alot more 'build to what gear drops for you' as opposed to 'get gear to suit your build' with the demise of trading/AH and the advent of loot 2.0. For crusader especially, not sure so much about the other classes, but it seems like there are plenty of build-defining drops out there that are just utterly reliant on RNG. Like, for some reason the loot gods keep giving me +fire stuff - I'm on my 3rd Maximus, 2nd Cindercoat, 2nd Magefist. So I have tried to focus on that with Fire Hammers, Punish/Roar or slash with one of the fire runes. Of course, at this point my main goal is to just stay alive long enough for the Maximus proc fire chains to kill shit, rather than actually killing shit myself. It's surely not the most efficient way to do things, but it is good enough to breeze me through T2 with relative ease in mostly crappily-rolled gear. Well, as long as the demon procs, which normally isn't a problem, my little red bro is up probably 75%+ of the time.

I want to try out some different styles (I got one of those Fate of the Fells earlier today but ran out of souls trying to get a socket on it, and I have the shield that reduces the Heaven's Fury cooldown, so that should be fun) but I would lose so much in effectiveness that is just not worth it. Hard to replace 60+% fire damage and 25% cost reduction on fire skills, even if that skill is only spamming hammers and making sure the elites are caught in the demon chain. Which I am not even sure +fire damage affects.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Took me 1100 total bounties (primarily act 1) to get my ring, but also got a Thunderfury from Act 1 Damp Cellar. Wish T6 core runs were still viable, only place I've gotten usable set pieces.
So I did about 125 to 175 last night, only 900 more to go.

dak

If you start using vampire bats every chance you get, you'll be looking at closer to "8-12" sycophants, which are godly with Jaram and Taskers.

Tenks

Guess I got lucky and got my ring the first couple of days after RoS. Shame I don't have any sets to use it on.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Can you link your build for me Ao? I appreciate it.
Here's my link:Aoctor - Community - Diablo III
I literally have 1 damage spell (fire bats w/ vampire bats), 1 defensive spell (spirit walk with +mana rune) and EVERYTHING else is pets. I sort of want the auto-spirit-walk-on-death passive, but I don't know what I can give up for it.

If you start using vampire bats every chance you get, you'll be looking at closer to "8-12" sycophants, which are godly with Jaram and Taskers.
I want a jaram so fucking bad. Taskers could be good, but by the time I have pets out, they're already struggling to get enough space around a monster's hitbox for all of them to successfully hit for the CD reduction from my weapon.

Dis

Confirmed Male
I am like a robot. Pretty much T2 trash/rare/elite packs are butter for my FO/Electro build. I use Arc Lightening which feels like a poor man's Archon. I use teleport calamity to get away from and get to mobs quicker. The only time I die, which is super rare, is from a waller, jailer, and/or frozen combo and I happen to run into two packs/elites or combo. Basically not paying attention. So it almost becomes robotic, like someone feeding quarters in a slot machine.

Distortion - Community - Diablo III

Edit: As far as how quick I can do an Act 1 bounty? It just depends a little on luck, like how quick I can find the objective. I would say 20-30 minutes more or less? I have not really timed it.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
T1 is so easy solo but rift guardians take too long to kill on T2, so good thing T1 seems to be the optimal way to play.

Also people get really butthurt when you get a Ring of Royal Grandeur or whatever before them. It definitely seems to be the most enviable piece of loot (moreso than Thunderfury).

Silence_sl

shitlord
T1 is so easy solo but rift guardians take too long to kill on T2, so good thing T1 seems to be the optimal way to play.

Also people get really butthurt when you get a Ring of Royal Grandeur or whatever before them. It definitely seems to be the most enviable piece of loot (moreso than Thunderfury).
Archon goes through T2 guardians like a hot knife through butter. I got one of those Grandeur rings a few days ago. Mine had horrible stats...so off to salvage heaven it went.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had to reroll my ring to get it Crit Damage and then it was a DPS boost, but I lost about 6% toughness. Oh well, at least I have it if/when I get a fucking piece of Tal Rasha's.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ao-;644500 said:
Here's my link:Aoctor - Community - Diablo III
I literally have 1 damage spell (fire bats w/ vampire bats), 1 defensive spell (spirit walk with +mana rune) and EVERYTHING else is pets. I sort of want the auto-spirit-walk-on-death passive, but I don't know what I can give up for it.

Awesome. Can't wait to try the all pet build tonight!