Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I actually have problems with TX ubers still, it's a pretty huge jump from T9 to TX but the chance of a third doubling is also huge. Only bothered in non-seasonal so far too, will have to keep an eye out for uber runs.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The shitty thing about uber farming is having to remake the game every 4 keys!
Maghda also sucks a lot. But overall it's really not terrible, the keywardens can be a bitch to find if you're say, a crusader I assume(maybe with lots of cdr and swiftmount it doesn't suck as much) and the fact they don't have 100%droprate even on T10 is pretty shitty, and then killing the ubers can be pretty boring, but still with the amount of organs you get on T10(or even T9 tbh), if you spend an hour doing it with 3 other people, you get a stupid amount of hellfire to make, and an hour is really not much. And you'll most likely get one usable hellfire with a decent passive(maybe not the very best, but decent enough) and 2 usable primaries(not necessarily 3, or not high rolls, but still).

Main mistake though is trying to get hellfires done before you have most of the rest of your gear. I saw people complaining about ubers because they were doing them on T6 still or whatever and then they didn't have enough souls to craft all the amulets and they got so unlucky because none of the whooping 3 amulets they made was good. Shit's basically the last thing you want to farm before farming for ancient everything/perfect rolls, if you do it before you're probably wasting time and you'd be better off using whatever shit blackthorne/traveller's pledge amulet you have that rolled well.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Crusaders can get 100% Steed with 50% CDR, swiftmount, Lord Commander passive, and 3s rune. The annoying part is having to change your weapon to kill anything.

At this point, I think it's really only Monks and maybe DH that have it noticeably worse at Bounty and Key farming. Everyone else can maintain a ton of movespeed or teleport at will.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
DH can danetta around, and even just normal vault+tactical+hot pursuit+strafe(to proc hot pursuit) goes pretty fast. Monks can use that set that makes dashing strike cost spirit and use a bunch of passive spirit regen shit to make it work can't they?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's perma-Epiphany too. Sucks when there's no mobs on the screen but otherwise it's extremely fast.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Hadn't considered that, didn't think 75 spirit per dash was sustainable.
I guess if you made use of Way of the Falling Star movespeed inbetween dashes, kinda like how DH can use Tactical movespeed inbetween Vault, you would be able to sustain it. Might need weird skill setups, but if you're farming bounties or keys it shouldn't affect your speed too much if you have to run mantra of healing sustenance+air ally+2 spirit regen passives or whatever and I think that'd be pretty close to sustain it entirely. Might not be that fast though.

Crusader setup sounds annoying as shit. 50% CDR is like, a lot, and I guess you need both an equipped weapon and a weapon cube slotted to do hammerdin shit efficiently since you said you had to switch weapons? Or can you just cube swiftmount when you're doing speed stuff.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I picked this up again about two weeks ago. Got a WD with 6 piece Arach's and the chicken weapon / mojo. Geared decently enough I can clear T6 group rifts pretty fast in pubs, and absolutely destroy T1 rifts for fun. I don't care about GR progression and stuff like that, things like this amuse me.

I was in a T6 group yesterday with a crusader and we all joined. He goes "You guys can just sit back and collect the loot as I run through this." Then I proceed to blow him out of the water with chicken runs into elites. All in fun of course.

It's hard playing another character after you get used to the almost fulltime chicken speed.

I want a Wormwood to make things even more fun, never seen one drop yet.

Vorph

I guess if you made use of Way of the Falling Star movespeed inbetween dashes, kinda like how DH can use Tactical movespeed inbetween Vault, you would be able to sustain it. Might need weird skill setups, but if you're farming bounties or keys it shouldn't affect your speed too much if you have to run mantra of healing sustenance+air ally+2 spirit regen passives or whatever and I think that'd be pretty close to sustain it entirely. Might not be that fast though.

Crusader setup sounds annoying as shit. 50% CDR is like, a lot, and I guess you need both an equipped weapon and a weapon cube slotted to do hammerdin shit efficiently since you said you had to switch weapons? Or can you just cube swiftmount when you're doing speed stuff.
I think the larger problem with not using a barb or WD is that other classes can't get the speed AND use Sage's/Nemesis. If you're not farming DBs at the same time as doing your bounties you're just wasting your time.

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Monk with In-Geom is crazy fast. Can unlimited dashing strike in the time that it is proc'd. Just go from elite to elite one shotting them. Can outpace my speed WW barb with it.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Maghda also sucks a lot. But overall it's really not terrible, the keywardens can be a bitch to find if you're say, a crusader I assume(maybe with lots of cdr and swiftmount it doesn't suck as much) and the fact they don't have 100%droprate even on T10 is pretty shitty, and then killing the ubers can be pretty boring, but still with the amount of organs you get on T10(or even T9 tbh), if you spend an hour doing it with 3 other people, you get a stupid amount of hellfire to make, and an hour is really not much. And you'll most likely get one usable hellfire with a decent passive(maybe not the very best, but decent enough) and 2 usable primaries(not necessarily 3, or not high rolls, but still).

Main mistake though is trying to get hellfires done before you have most of the rest of your gear. I saw people complaining about ubers because they were doing them on T6 still or whatever and then they didn't have enough souls to craft all the amulets and they got so unlucky because none of the whooping 3 amulets they made was good. Shit's basically the last thing you want to farm before farming for ancient everything/perfect rolls, if you do it before you're probably wasting time and you'd be better off using whatever shit blackthorne/traveller's pledge amulet you have that rolled well.
Since I needed a goal today and wanted to see how this Hellfire thing works, went and tried to do it all at T5. Turned out I already had the Machine of War and Gluttony, got the other two on 1st drop, and all the organs on 1st drop as well. Made the Hellfire as +STR, CHC, and CDR, so not really the best rolls, but it did have Fervor as the passive which I thought was pretty good. I don't have a better Amulet so it'll work for now or until something better drops and I want to mass make the Hellfire again.

Vorph

Monk with In-Geom is crazy fast. Can unlimited dashing strike in the time that it is proc'd. Just go from elite to elite one shotting them. Can outpace my speed WW barb with it.
Not sure how I forgot about that since I have a second monk set up like that too. I don't find it anywhere near as effective as my generator build though, even for pure farming speed. You have to wear U6 which means Sage's is not an option, nor is Nemesis because you need Gung-do equipped and Madstone in the cube.

Made the Hellfire as +STR, CHC, and CDR, so not really the best rolls, but it did have Fervor as the passive which I thought was pretty good.
Before enchanting? If so, just roll the CDR to CHD and you're already at about 95% as good as it's ever going to get. Getting it so you can roll holy% instead of str is a pipe dream.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You could probably cube it, I haven't played Crusader since the patch, so I haven't memorized cubing options for them.

I think the larger problem with not using a barb or WD is that other classes can't get the speed AND use Sage's/Nemesis. If you're not farming DBs at the same time as doing your bounties you're just wasting your time.
How do you get speed + Sage's on a barb? I can't seem to fit it in.

Maybe for rifts. For bounties, I don't find the elites dense enough for In-Geom to be up most of the time.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Crusaders can get 100% Steed with 50% CDR, swiftmount, Lord Commander passive, and 3s rune. The annoying part is having to change your weapon to kill anything.

At this point, I think it's really only Monks and maybe DH that have it noticeably worse at Bounty and Key farming. Everyone else can maintain a ton of movespeed or teleport at will.
My DH build isn't really done but I can pretty much vault all over the place with my multishot build, and if I do use too much disc, just preparation to get it back. Movement speed certainly isn't a problem.

Natalya - Community - Diablo III

Vorph

How do you get speed + Sage's on a barb? I can't seem to fit it in.
Some variation of IK4 and Sage's, with FC, Sprint, BK's, Warzechian, and Wreath or Hoarder for speed? Haven't actually tried it myself, as Kadala is being extremely stingy when I spend all my monk's shards on the barbarian and I'm missing some necessary stuff to be effective in 2.3 still. Maybe it's just a grass-is-greener thing and I'll end up disappointed in the end, because my monk is not exactly terrible at farming DBs.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
ChengYan - Community - Diablo III

I have a Delrasha attempt going - can do GR40, but looking for pointers so I can push GR45. I'm working on Vyr's too, but still looking for the pieces.

Tal Rasha Amulet is such a pain to get - especially a well rolled one.
Unless your bracer, necklace, and skills haven't updated, your elements are all out of whack for Delrasha's. You need to do damage of four types; Arcane, Fire, Cold, Lightning. Your Time Warp will do damage of your highest element. If your highest element is Cold, and you use a cold spell in addition to Time Warp, you're wasting a skill slot. An example of Delrasha skill configuration that works;

Roll your gear so that your highest / only element is %Lightning
Meteor - Meteor Shower (Fire)
Teleport - Calamity (Arcane)
Magic Missile - Glacial Spike (Cold)
Time Warp - Whatever (Lightning)

You should use Meteor as your spender because you will always get %Meteor damage from your Rasha's offhand, and you aren't getting the 6 piece bonus of Delsere's so the Arcane Orb does next to nothing.
In combat, you want to stack to all 4 elements and finish with meteor spam. If you take damage (Illusionist) or have an Aether Walker, teleport away as meteors fall to get the damage bonus of Zei's.

Also, aim for Focus + Restraint over Convention for more consistent damage.
CDR is fairly useless for this build too so make sure to roll 4 Arcane on Crit on your offhand for more meteor spam and defensive everywhere else (Armor > Vit > Resist).

Check out my seasonal wizardherefor general guidelines. I did a GR50 easy a few weeks ago before I had F+R and a few upgrades, haven't played lately because I was having bad luck with getting good Vyr's / Chantodo rolls.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Nnor is Nemesis because you need Gung-do equipped and Madstone in the cube.
Gungdo is overrated as fuck, especially if you use Madstone. It only applies to one target and if you're using madstone, EP application is never a problem.

You always want to wear spirit guards or nemesis, depending on your build (spirit gen vs. EP)