Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I installed the game again. But the thought of going 1-70 even if it takes 2-3 hours puts me off. Blah.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Can probably find a powerlevel easily atm. I'm in the same boat kinda, I logged in, started leveling, then logged out at lvl 20, just didn't feel like doing it anymore. But the thing is I don't think I'll bother with the season at all. It's pretty much the same as the past 2 seasons. And I don't really need stash tabs that bad, I already have a bunch more.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I won't be on tonight but if anyone wants a powerlevel just shoot me a pm. My gear isn't stellar so it will probably take an hour (maybe less, depends on who else is on)

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Happy to help as well if anyone needs a hand and doesn't mind a few deaths in the mix. kmo#1209

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I might be on some tonight. Ran out of GR keys so probably will burn through some T11 Rifts for some. Wait, can I invite lowbies into T11 even? Guess I could destroy T6 hilariously fast

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
You only had to be 70 to enter t10 so there is always that.

Haven't spent too much time in d3, but slowly chugging along in hc. About to finish chapter 3 and got some decent reaper's wraps on my first craft last night to hold me over until wraps of clarity.

Borzak

Made a witch doctor for the first time. So far seems a lot like easy mode, only 70 with 30 paragon and no set pieces as of yet on T2.

Is it me or is the deal that pops up for acid rain look a lot like Joe Jalapeno on a stick?

maxresdefault.jpg

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Brother and friends playing so i bought xpac. They got me to 70 in less than 20 minutes currently doing the chapters for gear

Borzak

That was a pretty good jump from 2 pieces of gear. Went from running tormet 1 rifts if I took my time. Got the last 2 pieces for the WD set. Went to running tormet 8 and everything is just a click, including yellow bosses. Wall of death, acid cloud, you're dead. Now it's not a matter of killing, but staying alive to push further.

Borzak

Is there a way to hide pets? Between myself, my fol;ower, dogs, gargantiun, 15 fetishes from a proc, and season pet there are 25 of us. Kind of like a mob roaming about. Plus mimics. Everything I have shits a pet of some kind just out of the random crap I've picked up so far.

Last edited:

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not that I know of, other players pets will show more transparent but your own always show

xzi

Mouthbreather
Pretty underwhelming info from Gamescom. And by underwhelming info I mean absolutely zero info.

Maybe will see something tomorrow?

xzi

Mouthbreather
Sort of disappointed that absolutely nothing happened at gamescom given how much content was unveiled for all of their other games & it being their 20th anniversary and all. Didn't really expect them to but eh

Although it was kinda neat they were talking about the music in the original Diablo and the guy who made the music played all the instruments himself and did the entire score by himself. Diablo 2 is apparently one of the first games to ever use a live orchestra.

Oh well here's to hoping we see something at Blizzcon.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Completed Grift 75 with a friend (2 WD's) and had about 5 min left on the clock when the guardian died, loaded up gr80 and despite having 1 death only and similar density it took nearly 22 minutes to clear. That's a bit ridiculous