Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Public games being broken are breaking my soul. Some times I want to log in for like 15 minutes and run 3 rifts and go do something else and I can't do that right now and get better gear.
I never do publics. If I want groups I look at friends list and clan, then advertise in various channels. Pretty much don't have a problem finding groups.

Almost to 700 para now, UE and Impale remain rediculous, at least early on. I haven't even been on that much, been ill since Saturday and resting a lot.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Public games being broken are breaking my soul. Some times I want to log in for like 15 minutes and run 3 rifts and go do something else and I can't do that right now and get better gear.
Like actually broken or bad players broken?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Well right before season launch they patched and broke the bots that they still haven't been able to figure out. So bots and turbo HUD are down.

The same type of patch happened in WoW and the ban waves started rolling as the bot makers kept thinking they had worked around it only for Blizzard to ban again. Most bots actually shut down because of it.

Man is botting that bad? I had no idea.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Haven't played since S3. Started a witch doctor last night and got to GRift 54 and para ~180ish before going to bed around 3AM.

Game is even more polished than I remembered. Doubt I'll push anything higher than Grift 80-90 as it always becomes too tedious for me.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
No new contect, about to hit 70 on my Necro and not sure if I can already stomach much more. Helps that I had probably the worst 1-70 speed in a couple of seasons, not sure why but fuck I did bad this time as I'm at least at 3 if not 4 hours :(

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Y'all need poe.

Scratch that, this isn't even about poe or diablo. This about a game that's been left for dead versus a game that's receiving a staggering amount of content every 3 months. Go play Grim Dawn or even fucking Titan Quest(yes, it just got an expansion). Just sad seeing people in here saying they're bored when there are much better supported ARPGs out there.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
If those other ARPGs weren't more boring to play than D3 is to replay I would love to play them :p I gave PoE a third chance with their big push, was bored the entire time even when I finally got my build. Grim Dawn was a slog and I truly hate that they didn't add a modern way to try out builds, and how you have to dump so many points into passives. TQ was fun back in the day but it's just Grim Dawn 0.5 at this point.

I went Wizard this season and kind of regret it, the build looked fun but it has a terrible defense boost design that ends up being un-fun. Might level up a gem of ease to get a Crusader or something to 70 instead of grinding out whatever portrait on Wiz.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Y'all need poe.

Scratch that, this isn't even about poe or diablo. This about a game that's been left for dead versus a game that's receiving a staggering amount of content every 3 months. Go play Grim Dawn or even fucking Titan Quest(yes, it just got an expansion). Just sad seeing people in here saying they're bored when there are much better supported ARPGs out there.
whynotboth.gif. I get my quick fix on D3 each season where i hit a comfortable point in progression (pretty much there now) then quit. Had a ton of fun playing over the weekend and soon it will be time to move on. D3 is really good for that quick, fast paced loot grind fix every season for a few days/week.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I tried coming back a few times, the lack of content was just killer. I even bought the necro pack, couldn't finish the season journey with that poorly implemented class.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Y'all need poe.

POE is just not appealing to me. I have tried it a bunch of times. It's just a bad game and the graphics are unappealing at best.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
whynotboth.gif. I get my quick fix on D3 each season where i hit a comfortable point in progression (pretty much there now) then quit. Had a ton of fun playing over the weekend and soon it will be time to move on. D3 is really good for that quick, fast paced loot grind fix every season for a few days/week.

^^^^^^ Exactly play both, I loved getting a weekend in with a new season and seeing the meta. It sucked that barely anyone is playing this season for me but it is what it is.

On Friday PoE's league drops and I can get my grouping fix there since the game has done the opposite of D3 and exploded in population and content. We get a new raid boss with actual loot which I love that less than 1% of people will be able to kill.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
They max out at 2 players. Game never adds a 3rd or 4th.

They do it just seems rare. Was 20-30 doing t13 bounties yesterday when I tried but never got a 2nd. Dropped it to T11 that had 90-100 people and had full groups consistently. Figured it was just people who had already cleared 1 bounty act and it doesn't bring in pubs to those so they don't miss out on all 5 acts?

... Also had a t10 bounties setting give me a group with a level 62 monk (not paragon, actual level) so that was different. In retrospect, something does feel broken a bit

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
They do it just seems rare. Was 20-30 doing t13 bounties yesterday when I tried but never got a 2nd. Dropped it to T11 that had 90-100 people and had full groups consistently. Figured it was just people who had already cleared 1 bounty act and it doesn't bring in pubs to those so they don't miss out on all 5 acts?

... Also had a t10 bounties setting give me a group with a level 62 monk (not paragon, actual level) so that was different. In retrospect, something does feel broken a bit
You joined existing groups of friends I think. All the new games I created only ever added one person at a time. The games with 3+ were far more talkative in game and they'd leave as a group and I'd be stuck getting 1 player in to replace 3 again.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
^^^^^^ Exactly play both, I loved getting a weekend in with a new season and seeing the meta. It sucked that barely anyone is playing this season for me but it is what it is.

On Friday PoE's league drops and I can get my grouping fix there since the game has done the opposite of D3 and exploded in population and content. We get a new raid boss with actual loot which I love that less than 1% of people will be able to kill.
PoE has raids? I might have to check it out, as that sounds pretty cool.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

They no longer restrict people entering if one bounty is finished I thought. Didn't they change that when they changed the bonus cache thing?

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Good times with clan peoples last night. I'll be on tonight at some point if anyone wants to do more speed t13 rifts/grifts. I can carry, just take zdps or survival type options if you don't normally do those difficulties. If not in clan, I am Mudcrush#1778 if you want to group with me.